Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
What are the consequences of having legacy & lineage points ?? Is One of them family business points & other one MC's own independent points ??

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The build-up and sex scene with Eliza was as hot as hell. Will we see her again or was she just a one night stand? It would be a real shame if she's just a side character because i felt like the MC had a better connection with her than any of the other girls we've met so far. That was a very good representation of how two strangers can quickly hit it off.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Which platform are you playing it on?
What exactly does the message say?
i'm on a pc laptop , win 11 pro x64 , messages keep saying image xxxx is missing , xxxx being the file name
after the 12 , 13 , 14 msg i just quit playing and deleted it

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
great game so far, love it.:love: Downside is the long time between the updates. And this hometrip will probably take one or two updates, so i expect to see all other LIs like next year:cry:

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
i'm on a pc laptop , win 11 pro x64 , messages keep saying image xxxx is missing , xxxx being the file name
after the 12 , 13 , 14 msg i just quit playing and deleted it
I don't have any file titled 'xxxx'.
- Which link did you use to download the game?
- Are you using a mod?
- Are you using one of the translations?
- Are you using a compressed version?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
The build-up and sex scene with Eliza was as hot as hell. Will we see her again or was she just a one night stand? It would be a real shame if she's just a side character because i felt like the MC had a better connection with her than any of the other girls we've met so far. That was a very good representation of how two strangers can quickly hit it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't have any file titled 'xxxx'.
- Which link did you use to download the game?
- Are you using a mod?
- Are you using one of the translations?
- Are you using a compressed version?
The only image I noticed that was missing was when you choose the black prostitute, there is a missing image and then she appears giving you a blowjob. If it helps you. ;)
Very good game by the way, good luck with your project.:love:

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
GDrive link virus detected
Did multiple scans on the game but it all came back negative. Maybe it's a false positive on your end?

Lineage or legacy apps not installed
I'm having a similar issue on my end. I'm suspecting that it might be related to the size of the apk file since a compressed version seems to install fine. I'll do some testing and try to get a smaller build ready asap.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
The only image I noticed that was missing was when you choose the black prostitute, there is a missing image and then she appears giving you a blowjob. If it helps you. ;)
Very good game by the way, good luck with your project.:love:
Forgot to take that out. Thanks for reminding me.
And thank you for kind words.

Reactions: El Tanque

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
promising game we got here :cool:

thanks for sharing with us BitingTheBullet (y)

did i got the hints right that kaylee is in some trouble with mikaela?
maybe drugs or whoring/cam stuff ?
i mean the scene where she was sleeping in (mc visits her)or the quick scene where she leaves mikaela´s room or strong hints , no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1686852251416.png any reason why i keep gettingimage not found none stop? like this happen 90% of the time while playing the game.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
The sister is really uniquely beautiful I don't think I've ever seen her character model before.

If she has an affair with that guy before MC has a chance to get with her I hope it happens off screen. I'm fine with people living their own lives I just don't want to see it.

I agree with everyone the Eliza sequence was really well written. Even how she came to his room but still hesitated right before it happened felt very real and conflicted. Normally cheating in stories feels too easy (especially when its a girl cheating with a male MC) so it was nice to see MC work for it and feel organic.

I only played the update so maybe it was explained and I forgot but why does MC's dad financially support him if he hates him so much?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The sister is really uniquely beautiful I don't think I've ever seen her character model before.

If she has an affair with that guy before MC has a chance to get with her I hope it happens off screen. I'm fine with people living their own lives I just don't want to see it.

I agree with everyone the Eliza sequence was really well written. Even how she came to his room but still hesitated right before it happened felt very real and conflicted. Normally cheating in stories feels too easy (especially when its a girl cheating with a male MC) so it was nice to see MC work for it and feel organic.

I only played the update so maybe it was explained and I forgot but why does MC's dad financially support him if he hates him so much?
i got the feeling
this guy johnny will just try to have its way with sylvia one way or another- yk them shady musicans :ROFLMAO:
otherwise it would be pointless to show us all this ,no?
and the hero mc comes to rescue
could be wrong though

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes