BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 2700032 any reason why i keep gettingimage not found none stop? like this happen 90% of the time while playing the game.
Seems like you might be using android. I'm working on a smaller build for it which should cover most of the problems people are facing with it.
It also seems like you might be using an older build? Image 21ap3 isn't in the game anymore.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, great game, but I must be a complete idiot cause I missed so manny scenes in each chapter. So what did you have to do to get to fuck bunny behind the bar? Also how do you bang Linda the realtor and the movie theatre bj with some blonde haired girl?
Also the game skipped over it but when I was talking to torrid on the phone he never hangs up with her, just tells her to hold on thers someone at the door, which we know what that leads too, so wouldn’t Torrie have heard you smashing that girl in the back?

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Wow, great game, but I must be a complete idiot cause I missed so manny scenes in each chapter. So what did you have to do to get to fuck bunny behind the bar? Also how do you bang Linda the realtor and the movie theatre bj with some blonde haired girl?
Also the game skipped over it but when I was talking to torrid on the phone he never hangs up with her, just tells her to hold on thers someone at the door, which we know what that leads too, so wouldn’t Torrie have heard you smashing that girl in the back?
- Those scenes can be unlocked by picking different options in your playthrough. Once they're unlocked you can find them in the gallery. Or you can just use the gallery unlocked mod.
- Thank you for playing. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
- Those scenes can be unlocked by picking different options in your playthrough. Once they're unlocked you can find them in the gallery. Or you can just use the gallery unlocked mod.
- Thank you for playing. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
what about the dictator dad? will we be able to kick his ass or atleast a rematch fight with him since he used to beat on us when we were a fat fuck. its payback time, i just want atleast 1 punch to knock him out cold maybe with a broken nose or a tooth knocked out

Reactions: Ancandune

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Seriously you ended the update on a disgusting cliffhanger?
The whole update could be considered useless because it didn't have anything interesting and didn't deliver anything that past events promised. The whole motel scenes could just be skipped just like a filler episode.

I feel like a completely idiot on playing this shitty VN right now.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
what about the dictator dad? will we be able to kick his ass or atleast a rematch fight with him since he used to beat on us when we were a fat fuck. its payback time, i just want atleast 1 punch to knock him out cold maybe with a broken nose or a tooth knocked out
Lol I don't have any intentions of anything like that.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Seriously you ended the update on a disgusting cliffhanger?
The whole update could be considered useless because it didn't have anything interesting and didn't deliver anything that past events promised. The whole motel scenes could just be skipped just like a filler episode.

I feel like a completely idiot on playing this shitty VN right now.
That's fine. If you'd like, you can come back once there's more content.

Samuraiedge

Jun 11, 2020
I played it from the beginning again and i liked it more then last time :). Now i have to wait for the next update ... i´m so impatient ^^ I really like Torrie hope there is more planed for her in later updates ^^

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I really liked this game, except for the main character's mother, who looks too young, and the worst is the contrast with her and that horrible model that dev chose to be the MC's father, you wonder how on earth such a beautiful and young woman ends up with such a horrible guy. (which leads you to not so nice conclusions about the mother's interests)...
So I don't think I'm pursuing any relationship with the girls in that family, (weird isn't it?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I didn't care for the sister, and the mother is beautiful, but she looks more like a sister too young. An opportunity to have a beautiful grown-up lady there, wasted.:cautious:

Other than that I liked everything else about the game. (y)

Edit: A well I see that the dev has already said several times that there will be no love affairs with the mother, but only with the sister. So there's no fucking reason to make her so beautiful, she could have been like Charley's aunt, and no one would have minded if she wasn't a love interest.
Well anyway, I'm not interested in the sister either, so that long awaited trip to home will be very boring.:(
Glad I looked back on these pages and found your comment. Cause goddamn I agree with the mom model being great and I would've liked to pursue a route there. Now I know not to waste my time if she isn't even an option.... also why make her look that good if she's not an option?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It's real.
How "real" are we talking here? Is it actually shown or is it merely mentioned? As in a girl tells MC she's pregnant, I don't classify that as "real." I extracted the assets to see if the content was to my interest and saw no pregnancy in the images.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I would like to ask a small question about this.

1. Will incest be a feature?
- Incest will be a part of the narrative/storytelling.
If that is the case, why does the main tags for the game not have that tag?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
How "real" are we talking here? Is it actually shown or is it merely mentioned? As in a girl tells MC she's pregnant, I don't classify that as "real." I extracted the assets to see if the content was to my interest and saw no pregnancy in the images.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes