Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I agree with you that the fewer remakes the better. But in this case I think it needed it, and the sooner the better. It's not the same to remake a chapter, than then having to remake half the game. It was just changing the appearance of some characters (Savannah looked like a drug addict to me) and changing some dialogues, and it only took 2 months to do it, I don't think it's a big deal.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LineageOrLegacy-CH3B.3RE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Oh man, I was looking forward to new content though, but the new remade chapter 1 is pretty good, the ginger boobs that saves the mc is pretty cute, and savannah definitely looking better than the previous one.

Morho

May 16, 2023
BitingTheBullet

looks interesting but little bit afraid of that prostitution tag....are mc love interest whores? is mc going to whoring girls to other guys? and if yes can we avoid that girls completly? (not skip content but avoid it)

thx for ansver

edited:

1. Will incest be a feature?
- Incest will be a part of the narrative/storytelling. It will exclusively be the sister. The mother is not an option.

Why the fuck not? sorry for language.

Danny Marek

Feb 1, 2022
Wait, does this release not have new content? It just ends at the same place after meeting mom.
What a surprise, another fuckin dev "remaking" chapters to get more money
It just dawned on me that remakes have become about as popular as those 3 letters that shall not be named.
I'm not a huge fan of when devs stop progress to do visual reworks on earlier chapters mid-development either. IMO, reworks are something that should be saved for after the VN is finished. This rework didn't really seem critical. The context of Chapter 1 wasn't even really changed. It was just made prettier.
View attachment 9ec337d9c31654ceb57f0a09cf8b7d75.webp

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet

looks interesting but little bit afraid of that prostitution tag....are mc love interest whores? is mc going to whoring girls to other guys? and if yes can we avoid that girls completly? (not skip content but avoid it)

thx for ansver

edited:

1. Will incest be a feature?
- Incest will be a part of the narrative/storytelling. It will exclusively be the sister. The mother is not an option.

Why the fuck not? sorry for language.
1. The prozzies aren't LIs. None of the other girls are going to be pimped.
2. You can avoid it.
3. The mother plays the role of a mother, not a lover.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Because it doesn't make sense in the story for the mother to, all of a sudden bang her son when she's been acting very motherly to him all the time. As for the sister, it'll be explained in time.
:oops: if u say so....

but it mostly depends on if u want it or not....i did not played it but if she was motherly to him, it can be only next step to show him her love or other way son his love...when mother is bitch to son there is way to get some leverage on her (for example make her somehow depend on son) and make her his personal slut....atc....

the main point is that there is hundreds of ways how to implement it (if u want) and if mother is motherly it is probably easiest way than making mc fuck sister wich have him for failure and looser...

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Because it doesn't make sense in the story for the mother to, all of a sudden bang her son when she's been acting very motherly to him all the time. As for the sister, it'll be explained in time.
Not sure I agree. She's already got the tropes for it with the asshole limp dick husband and the closeness she already has with the MC. Now he's back and built like a greek god? I could see a door being opened for a little sexual tension. But it's your VN. Do what you think is best.

Still feels downright criminal though. The mom character is fuckin hot. Maybe there's a chance for at least some non-canon stuff with her?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The only one I wouldn't want is her sister. After calling him a failure, it makes me want to be with everyone but her, she can stay with her father or Johnny, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Mario4don

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Not sure I agree. She's already got the tropes for it with the asshole limp dick husband and the closeness she already has with the MC. Now he's back and built like a greek god? I could see a door being opened for a little sexual tension. But it's your VN. Do what you think is best.

Still feels downright criminal though. The mom character is fuckin hot. Maybe there's a chance for at least some non-canon stuff with her?
I won't be making anything non-canon. That's just going to drag things slower for very little reason.
If you want, you guys have my permission to make whatever fanfic you can think of with her and the son.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes