SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So no chance of incest with the mother? Because most players like myself is more into the mother son incest than the brother sister incest.
It's been said numerous times now, no, only the sister.

As mentioned before, sister only.
I intend on making Eliza a significant character. You'll only be able to pursue her if you spent the night with her.
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But why, it already has incest. Theres really no reason to have the mom be off limits. Why are some devs so stubborn about these things. He is even remaking things so he could actually change some minor things to include content with the mom in the future
Because the dev said they didn't want to? Plenty of other games if you don't like or don't agree.

Reactions: Samuraiedge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lineage or Legacy [Ch.3B.3+Ch1RE] [Biting The Bullet]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Some feedback for the developer: Please try to avoid using automatic advance in visual novels. I understand the idea that some dialogue is interrupted, but that works very poorly in text form especially for those of us who prefer instant text. You never know at what pace the player is reading so interrupting it with a timer is bad form. Maybe the player likes to absorb the visuals before reading like I do? I can't even imagine how annoying it is for those with dyslexia.

EDIT: I can't express how happy I am that the guy loses his virginity without going on 10 dates: doing handjobs, blowjobs, thighjobs, titjobs, assjobs, dream-scenes, interrupted scenes, ???, before finally getting there. It's insane how rare that is in the VN-world.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Teach me for not reading info first.

All excited seeing an update after last updates cliffhanger just to find it's a chapter 1 remake.

I shall now pretend I am at a pantomime ...... BOOOOOOOOO

Just chapter 1 remake.
I'm not a huge fan of when devs stop progress to do visual reworks on earlier chapters mid-development either. IMO, reworks are something that should be saved for after the VN is finished. This rework didn't really seem critical. The context of Chapter 1 wasn't even really changed. It was just made prettier.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes