DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I was using this one here....
Thanks for the unlocker, otherwise I would have never got to see the scenes with the milf realtor and bunny in the club. I’ve already played 3 different times with different choices and was too stupid to unlock their content. Especially the realtor, that should be. The easiest one in the game, I already helped her back to her place hugging her and then she tells you to leave, like WTF?

Campurriana

Apr 19, 2023
Seems downright criminal to make the mom literally the hottest girl in the VN and then exclude her from the family fun. If the sister's on the menu then there's no sense leaving the sexy mama off too. She's already got the "overly doting mom" and the "asshole limp dick husband" tropes going for her, so she's practically set up for it already!

Just leeeeet it happen, dev! Let the mama make some mistakes with her son that none of us will regret!
Totally agree, if the sister is going to be a possible LI, I don't know why not put an option for the mother the model is incredible the best without a doubt.

Jan 16, 2023
Seems downright criminal to make the mom literally the hottest girl in the VN and then exclude her from the family fun. If the sister's on the menu then there's no sense leaving the sexy mama off too. She's already got the "overly doting mom" and the "asshole limp dick husband" tropes going for her, so she's practically set up for it already!

Just leeeeet it happen, dev! Let the mama make some mistakes with her son that none of us will regret!
Literally lost all motivation to play any new updates. Somehow I missed the fact that the mom is not an LI. She's way too hot to leave unfucked

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BitingTheBullet Just finished playing your game for the first time and overall pretty good game so far. Couple of weird things in the hotel room scene. I got texts from Lilith, acting like we hooked up or something. I told her about slow playing it and she noped out, so I never actually saw her before, she does not even show up in my "notebook". I did try to go there but saw exactly how fucked up she seemed to be, then reloaded from that previoius save and chose the "slow play" thing. It might have turned on some kind of flag. I get save scumming isn't for everyone but we shouldn't get locked into content we decided against. Also, the call with Torrie, well it just kind of went nowhere after Eliza showed up at our door. Did we leave the call going and she heard everything, did we hang up on her, why didn't we call her back after Eliza left the room post sex(I asked her to stay)?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet Just finished playing your game for the first time and overall pretty good game so far. Couple of weird things in the hotel room scene. I got texts from Lilith, acting like we hooked up or something. I told her about slow playing it and she noped out, so I never actually saw her before, she does not even show up in my "notebook". I did try to go there but saw exactly how fucked up she seemed to be, then reloaded from that previoius save and chose the "slow play" thing. It might have turned on some kind of flag. I get save scumming isn't for everyone but we shouldn't get locked into content we decided against. Also, the call with Torrie, well it just kind of went nowhere after Eliza showed up at our door. Did we leave the call going and she heard everything, did we hang up on her, why didn't we call her back after Eliza left the room post sex(I asked her to stay)?
Those texts are bugs. I'll be posting a fix for them alongside the release ch1 remake.
Aside from Savannah, no one else is forced if you decided to decline them.
As for what happens with Torrie is something that'll be shown as the story progresses.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
how much of the remade content is done? starting of the game said 30% so i bailed...might as well wait til the story is ready to move forward to start.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how much of the remade content is done? starting of the game said 30% so i bailed...might as well wait til the story is ready to move forward to start.
Halfway through with the rework. I'll be extending the animation with Savannah by maybe 4 or 5 more scenes. I'm looking to release the remake within 3-4 weeks. Your saves won't be affected and you if you want, you can decide to not play it.

Once that's done I'll dive straight into Chapter 4. I'll release Ch4 in small parts rather than one giant update. This way I'll be able to deliver consistent content instead of having you guys wait for months on end.

Second reason is that chapter 4 is likely to be the biggest chapter so far. So, if I didn't break it up into parts, it'd be in development for more than 4 months and that's not something I want you guys to bear with.
Release date is the 15th is what is says on Patreon....

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
This is the update I posted on Patreon:

"I was originally supposed to release the remake around two weeks back but after having played through the date with Savannah in old chapter 1, I realised just how badly it was written which showed me why so many players didn't like her. I've reworked the entire segment with her.

Here's a basic summary so far:
Renders: Old: ~700 | New: Currently at around 950
(Now at 1000) out of (1100~1200)

Music/Sound: Took out some of the obnoxious tracks and sounds.

Script/Story: Each segment has a bit more depth to it where it was needed. The segment with Savannah is mainly going to be the biggest change you'll experience.

Animation: I've added more animations to the romance section to add some diversity and have a bit more "oomph" behind the scene. These are all custom animations so I hope that you guys like them.

As for the release date, I'm aiming for the 15th of this month."

Previews:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
$ gym_quit == True
$ fio_music == 1
$ anb_date == 1
$ grc_deal == 1
I'm assuming these are mistakes?
== doesn't set values.

Also, I'm pretty sure on the 1st lin/leg choice (Reno's bully), one MC_leg was accidentally replaced by MC_des, so the scenes were messed up.

The models were a bit... 'different', but from my experience, games with unique model styles turn out to be pretty good. This one didn't disappoint.

About the fiona vs kaylee exclusive events, I'm kinda 50/50 on it.
On one hand I don't like games that force you to play multiple times for all the content. But this wasn't closing any routes, since you still met Fiona & Kaylee after the event. So it wasn't as bad. It even felt nice, like 2 options that didn't close any paths, making it feel impactful but not punishing.
This was more like mutually exclusive events than mutually exclusive paths.
Ofc things like this have pros & cons. On one hand it gives impactful choices to the players to shape their playthru & feel much more invested. But on the other, this shortens the content since you can see only one route (for feedback/review I usually consider 1 playthru unless it's structured like MagiKoi or DLC).
The game's pretty young & more content would be better.
Ofc those are the tradeoffs.
Basically the games fine & the choice doesn't really bother me as much as I'd have expected (I don't like mutually exclusive routes. I like to play once - my play-through, & get most content in a single run)
But seeing the structure gave me an idea for best of both worlds that I have to mention:
Just an idea. Treat it as such.

The 3 friends dynamic was pretty nice.
Anabel's sister in that reflection has such potential for drama <3
I really loved the whole Eliza arc, it felt very well done.
I wonder if picking Fiona over Kaylee will affect whatever is happening with Mikaela in the main plot.

I especially love how this game has non-verbal cues (or non-text cues in this case). The expression changes are very nice & the constanza-aunt interaction scenes was pretty well done.

Wonder about the dark path too. Like the _des variable is already there, along with _lin & _leg, though the meaning isn't really clear. Only, _leg seems to be for rude & _lin for respect? :unsure:
Anyway, with variables like tor_break, I think there'll be a dark paths. Hope it's not just pure evil but more nuanced selfishness/manipulation.

Also with the sister content starting mext chapter, I wonder how the dev plans to handle patreon?

Anyway, very nice game, just hoping there's not too many exclusive paths in the future :p

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
1. Thanks for mentioning the variables. Some of those were really causing some major issues.

2. Reworking the Fiona/Kaylee interaction is a tall order because it messes things up. Both paths introduce a unique character (Kaylee=Stacey | Fiona=June) who'll play a role alongside the chosen woman. I'd thought about doing what you'd recommended but then it kind of lost the meaning of making the choice in the first place. The entire reason I had the player meet with the 'leftover' woman in the library was because I realised that I'd been too harsh too fast. It was a way to mend things while also keeping the impact of the first choice.

"I wonder if picking Fiona over Kaylee will affect whatever is happening with Mikaela in the main plot."
3. Yep. Mikaela isn't a part of main plot though.

5. I'm unsure about Patreon which is part of the reason why I'm remaking Ch1.

Hope that answers some of the question you and others might've had and lastly thank you for your kind words and for playing.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I'd thought about doing what you'd recommended but then it kind of lost the meaning of making the choice in the first place.
It was a way to mend things while also keeping the impact of the first choice.
Personally I don't love games that force players to play it multiple times to see all content. Downloading a 4GB game & only getting 1GB worth of content after playing feels bad.
I'm not against impactful choices, but I guess I don't like to be 'punished,' as you put it, by being forced to give up on a girl.
Kinda why I like yes or no choices (ability to say yes/no to either or both depending on stat/choice checks) compared to either/or choices which only give 1 option.
Guess it depends on how it's implemented, if it feels harsh/punishing & other such factors.
Anyway, I liked the Fiona event, but I hope an early game event doesn't close off Kaylee/Fiona or have too harsh effect on the plot. Also hoping there aren't too many of these harsh choices.
Based on my personal preference ofc, so treat it as such.

As for the lin/leg/des stats - It's pretty much the standard setup that I'd guessed. So 2 advices here:
1. Try to make a good bad path:
The good path is pretty standard & everyone gets it right usually, but the bad path is often not up to par. Even in your description:
"Essentially someone that people would keep their distance from."
I hate it when the bad path is literally so bad, no one likes the MC, all he has are whores etc. I'd for once love to see a good bad path where the MC doesn't loose his brains & insult everybody & turn them away from him.
A lot of scummy people have followers & are liked by many, even though undeserved.
Be great to see a clever, manipulating MC managing to create dependency without using just fear & brute force, who isn't hated by all.
Actually the grace dialogue gives me hope for this, how he manipulates her to divide her from her friends & hopefully plan to fill that void himself. Or how tor_break seems to be about lowering her self esteem so she goes along with MC's (future) abuse.
Or for Eliza path, instead of pure blackmail, once the vid is used to bring her to the MC, he goes all charismatic again, saying the blackmail was just a bluff, leaving her confused & guessing & open to his manipulations.
Basically hoping the _des MC is fleshed out & not one dimensional, more like real scum who people don't hate cause how good they are at it(manipulation/charismatic/acting), instead of rude/selfish idiots who people hate. Just something to think about, no pressure.

2. The middle paths seem to be lacking rn. You have to go all in on resp or rude or you won't be getting to the high checks (like 20 for lili). How about some alternates for ppl whose rude & resp are not very different (14-17).

Same with legacy. It currently plays no role & everything is decided by lin vs des.
How about:
if lin==des or (leg>=lin and leg>=des):
You get to choose from both options
elif lin>des:
Good path option
elif des>lin:
Bad path option.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Great if it helps, ignore if it doesn't.
Looking forward to the updates, will try to give feedback.
Game still feels young/short/introductory. Will review once the plot & route structure becomes more apparent.
Good Luck dev(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes