somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
She is the easiest one to hookup for me in the game, besides the nurse. I still can’t hookup with Bunny or the realtor
In technical term on how things developed in game, yeah she was "easiest".
But all other women so far were simply 'easy', not holding any interest to me.

Anyway Eliza scene was marvelous. Scene is done really well. Moment when she closed and leaned on the door made my heart skip a beat

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got a question for ya. How do you plan on implementing the Descent route down the line? What often happens in games that try to portray realistic characters (which I think this game qualifies as) is that... the "bad guy" route generally just leads to missing out on a bunch of content. Naturally, if you are dick to everyone, they might not want to hang around lol. Still, that would be a bit underwhelming for people who might be expecting a proper route.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I got a question for ya. How do you plan on implementing the Descent route down the line? What often happens in games that try to portray realistic characters (which I think this game qualifies as) is that... the "bad guy" route generally just leads to missing out on a bunch of content. Naturally, if you are dick to everyone, they might not want to hang around lol. Still, that would be a bit underwhelming for people who might be expecting a proper route.

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
patched but still does ( new game)

View attachment 2726654

to be clear - i didnt even "swiped" to accept her at first
never spoke to her or visited her dorm

BitingTheBullet

i think its this "persistent" var

View attachment 2726680

if i start a new game the var is set to true from the beginning

and i think somethings missing here - the call of this variable mentioned above - true or false
as i see it the phonemessage is called without checking if the mc met her even once

View attachment 2726700
I see what happened. I made the change but I think I did it after putting the patch out not knowing it's not included.
Thanks for letting me know.
As for the persistent variable, it's just there to unlock her scene in the gallery in ch2.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I see what happened. I made the change but I think I did it after putting the patch out not knowing it's not included.
Thanks for letting me know.
As for the persistent variable, it's just there to unlock her scene in the gallery in ch2.
yeah noticed this later on ..
but was to lazy (tired to edit the post - it was late :D )

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Great game, can't wait for next update.....if the render were a little bit better the game would have been masterpiece.
I've seen a hell of a lot worse renders in game's on here and some are pretty darn popular. To be a good programmer and a decent artist is two very unusual traits.

Dec 29, 2018
Kaylee is my favourite girl in the game so far, and I think she'd be a great match for the MC. He's in the middle of turning his life around, and he's already got his health under control, so his work ethic now only needs to be extended to his studies. Kaylee has so far been a good influence on him by encouraging him to study more and start preparing for exams well in advance. She's also cute as all hell.

I hope that we're now past the stage of meeting new girls, because the cast is already huge and I don't know how the game could possibly handle the ones we already have. The new girl is nice and all, but she took up most of the update and I don't know if we're even going to see her again. It just feels like the game is bloated at this point, and it's going to be stretching things too thin. My second favourite girl wasn't even mentioned in this update, and probably won't be in the next one either since we're out of town.

Anyways, the game is really good for the most part. I've played a few routes through it now and have seen lots of different scenes that are unique to certain paths. There also still seems to be more things I haven't found yet, since there are plenty of gallery images yet to be unlocked. The stat point system works well enough, and I'm glad that it shows you the requirements for dialogues that you don't meet so that you know what to aim for on a new playthrough.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Kaylee is my favourite girl in the game so far, and I think she'd be a great match for the MC. He's in the middle of turning his life around, and he's already got his health under control, so his work ethic now only needs to be extended to his studies. Kaylee has so far been a good influence on him by encouraging him to study more and start preparing for exams well in advance. She's also cute as all hell.

I hope that we're now past the stage of meeting new girls, because the cast is already huge and I don't know how the game could possibly handle the ones we already have. The new girl is nice and all, but she took up most of the update and I don't know if we're even going to see her again. It just feels like the game is bloated at this point, and it's going to be stretching things too thin. My second favourite girl wasn't even mentioned in this update, and probably won't be in the next one either since we're out of town.

Anyways, the game is really good for the most part. I've played a few routes through it now and have seen lots of different scenes that are unique to certain paths. There also still seems to be more things I haven't found yet, since there are plenty of gallery images yet to be unlocked. The stat point system works well enough, and I'm glad that it shows you the requirements for dialogues that you don't meet so that you know what to aim for on a new playthrough.
100% Mikaela is into selling aderall and the roomate is hooked on that. Maybe even Kaylee too.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Just got done with this gameplay and it definitely has potential. What I like most is that when it comes to the male characters and conversations it feels very genuine, there isn't any weird vibes going on, no one is trying to cockblock you, no egos involved just feel good bro moments. This me going of the guys in the MC's circle, not the goof at the library, James or Damion. As far as the girls, that's a bit more complicated because so far none of them has blown me away. Kaylee and maybe Torrie are the best options everyone else is meh so far to me. I'd rather the MC hooked up with Kaylee first because they obvious have a lot in common, it just sucks that their night was ruined by him getting beat to a pulp by James and it looks that doing those 2 years he didn't interact with Kaylee at all.

Then there's your mom and sister who aren't Li's but actually look better to me than most of the women I encountered in the game. I'm not a incest guy, I've stated that before but when you go through the trouble of reworking the mom and making her even hotter than was prior to the original version, then put her in sexy see-through lingerie showing off her killer body that's like dangling bloody red meat in front of hungry wolves. You know players are going to lust after her now, and add to the fact you have a sister that seems more desirable than half the women you've thrown at the MC it's asking swarms of incest fans.

I was curious about the Mikala character and who her father was but she might just be some crime lord's princess and Damion is her pusher or whatever. I just hope she doesn't ruin the life of probably the best girl in this game, Kaylee.

Quick question? Do people actually care or throw out their body counts just for the sake of it? Like if I'm trying to get with a girl, I don't know if I'm asking that question. Now maybe if I'm looking for a potential wife, yes, but I certainly wouldn't be in a club looking for love. Also, if a woman blurts out that she's been with 8 or 9 guys or that's she's been with so many that she's lost count am I supposed to be aroused by that? Genuine question.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes