Ellyx

GFX Designer
Apr 9, 2022
Just got done with this gameplay and it definitely has potential. What I like most is that when it comes to the male characters and conversations it feels very genuine, there isn't any weird vibes going on, no one is trying to cockblock you, no egos involved just feel good bro moments. This me going of the guys in the MC's circle, not the goof at the library, James or Damion. As far as the girls, that's a bit more complicated because so far none of them has blown me away. Kaylee and maybe Torrie are the best options everyone else is meh so far to me. I'd rather the MC hooked up with Kaylee first because they obvious have a lot in common, it just sucks that their night was ruined by him getting beat to a pulp by James and it looks that doing those 2 years he didn't interact with Kaylee at all.

Then there's your mom and sister who aren't Li's but actually look better to me than most of the women I encountered in the game. I'm not a incest guy, I've stated that before but when you go through the trouble of reworking the mom and making her even hotter than was prior to the original version, then put her in sexy see-through lingerie showing off her killer body that's like dangling bloody red meat in front of hungry wolves. You know players are going to lust after her now, and add to the fact you have a sister that seems more desirable than half the women you've thrown at the MC it's asking swarms of incest fans.

I was curious about the Mikala character and who her father was but she might just be some crime lord's princess and Damion is her pusher or whatever. I just hope she doesn't ruin the life of probably the best girl in this game, Kaylee.

Quick question? Do people actually care or throw out their body counts just for the sake of it? Like if I'm trying to get with a girl, I don't know if I'm asking that question. Now maybe if I'm looking for a potential wife, yes, but I certainly wouldn't be in a club looking for love. Also, if a woman blurts out that she's been with 8 or 9 guys or that's she's been with so many that she's lost count am I supposed to be aroused by that? Genuine question.
I think the Dev said that the sister will be romanceable but indeed the mother will not. :unsure:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Just got done with this gameplay and it definitely has potential. What I like most is that when it comes to the male characters and conversations it feels very genuine, there isn't any weird vibes going on, no one is trying to cockblock you, no egos involved just feel good bro moments. This me going of the guys in the MC's circle, not the goof at the library, James or Damion. As far as the girls, that's a bit more complicated because so far none of them has blown me away. Kaylee and maybe Torrie are the best options everyone else is meh so far to me. I'd rather the MC hooked up with Kaylee first because they obvious have a lot in common, it just sucks that their night was ruined by him getting beat to a pulp by James and it looks that doing those 2 years he didn't interact with Kaylee at all.

Then there's your mom and sister who aren't Li's but actually look better to me than most of the women I encountered in the game. I'm not a incest guy, I've stated that before but when you go through the trouble of reworking the mom and making her even hotter than was prior to the original version, then put her in sexy see-through lingerie showing off her killer body that's like dangling bloody red meat in front of hungry wolves. You know players are going to lust after her now, and add to the fact you have a sister that seems more desirable than half the women you've thrown at the MC it's asking swarms of incest fans.

I was curious about the Mikala character and who her father was but she might just be some crime lord's princess and Damion is her pusher or whatever. I just hope she doesn't ruin the life of probably the best girl in this game, Kaylee.

Quick question? Do people actually care or throw out their body counts just for the sake of it? Like if I'm trying to get with a girl, I don't know if I'm asking that question. Now maybe if I'm looking for a potential wife, yes, but I certainly wouldn't be in a club looking for love. Also, if a woman blurts out that she's been with 8 or 9 guys or that's she's been with so many that she's lost count am I supposed to be aroused by that? Genuine question.
As STrivoli1243 rightly says, the sister is Li.
Regarding your question, I think you aren't supposed to feel anything in particular. Some would like the girl to be experienced and open, and others would not. As long as we can choose, I don't see any problem

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I think the Dev said that the sister will be romanceable but indeed the mother will not. :unsure:
Personally, I would've preferred if it wasn't any incest at all if that's the case. I've seen how annoying the WVM thread is because of this topic, people wanting Mommy dearest and what not. But hey, it's not up to me.
As STrivoli1243 rightly says, the sister is Li.
Regarding your question, I think you aren't supposed to feel anything in particular. Some would like the girl to be experienced and open, and others would not. As long as we can choose, I don't see any problem
True, it's definitely subjective. The MC was still virgin-like in my playthrough so someone throwing that information out so causally is usually a turn off for me but as you said to each it's own.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I see what happened. I made the change but I think I did it after putting the patch out not knowing it's not included.
Thanks for letting me know.
As for the persistent variable, it's just there to unlock her scene in the gallery in ch2.
there is so many good things to say about this game I don't know where to start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Sister only.
Thank you for kind words.
Do you plan to or hopefully consider mother as potential LI too??? Please do...
Also Eliza's character was really good and well written. Even if she might have been an easy fuck... I hope there would be a future path with her too... There can actually be a huge potential with her path too...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Do you plan to or hopefully consider mother as potential LI too??? Please do...
Also Eliza's character was really good and well written. Even if she might have been an easy fuck... I hope there would be a future path with her too... There can actually be a huge potential with her path too...
As mentioned before, sister only.
I intend on making Eliza a significant character. You'll only be able to pursue her if you spent the night with her.
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As mentioned before, sister only.
I intend on making Eliza a significant character. You'll only be able to pursue her if you spent the night with her.
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
And sister will be only potential Li?
(not enforced or so)
If that is correct, Im willing to continue the journey, despite the hot mom/milf is out of the reach for unfortunate mc:HideThePain:
Otherwise, well...all the best, so long, gonna be missed and everything else that goes with parting ways :BootyTime:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Seems downright criminal to make the mom literally the hottest girl in the VN and then exclude her from the family fun. If the sister's on the menu then there's no sense leaving the sexy mama off too. She's already got the "overly doting mom" and the "asshole limp dick husband" tropes going for her, so she's practically set up for it already!

Just leeeeet it happen, dev! Let the mama make some mistakes with her son that none of us will regret!

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Great plot so far. Eliza is hott! So glad the hookup w/ her was in script. However, was there an exchange of number, any way to get back in touch w/ her in the future script? Damn cliffhanger ending, cannot wait for what's next. Feel bad for Torrie though, she's a hottie too, but did she standby during that whole sex scene with Eliza? That might be the end of her. :cautious:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
BitingTheBullet it showed an error when Eliza talks about her heart racing in MC's room and have to click on ignore a couple of times before her Boyfriend comes looking for her...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
so who can we cuckold in this game ? and is there netori content now ?
Yes, it starts at chapter 3 (latest update). The victim is Oliver.

Great plot so far. Eliza is hott! So glad the hookup w/ her was in script. However, was there an exchange of number, any way to get back in touch w/ her in the future script? Damn cliffhanger ending, cannot wait for what's next. Feel bad for Torrie though, she's a hottie too, but did she standby during that whole sex scene with Eliza? That might be the end of her. :cautious:
Thank you for playing. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You'll be in touch with her if you spent the night with her otherwise you'll never see her again.

BitingTheBullet it showed an error when Eliza talks about her heart racing in MC's room and have to click on ignore a couple of times before her Boyfriend comes looking for her...
Can you tell me what the error stated? Are you using the patch or any mods?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you for playing. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You'll be in touch with her if you spent the night with her otherwise you'll never see her again.
"Spent the night w/ her?" I asked her to stay after the arcade scene and sex in hotel room, but she left. Did I do something wrong where she would have stayed the night?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, it starts at chapter 3 (latest update). The victim is Oliver.

Can you tell me what the error stated? Are you using the patch or any mods?
yeah i was using the gallery unlock patch.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
yeah i was using the gallery unlock patch.
I don't think the gallery would alter anything aside from unlocking the scenes. I'll do a test of the segment you're talking about later on.
Also, are you using patch V3B.2 or are you using the base game?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes