djmastamine

Jun 15, 2020
So wheres the update???? just download just to see mom running down the street and realize that he is not the fat MC... SMH

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I hope we can play a real update soon. Renders of cpt.one are good, still i like to continue the story.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
I find this hilarious. All these people complaining that old chapters are getting reworked and not getting "new" content. In the mean time there is another game I play that the rework of Ch.1 is happening in the background and will be released when complete as the Dev puts out regular "new" content and people are complaining that he should stop working on new stuff until Ch.1 is finished.. I guess people that have apples want oranges and people that have oranges want apples... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So since I'm dumb I have to ask : the remake of chap 2 is schedule for when the game is finished right ? To raise its quality to the same level of the rest of the game ?
(Rework of chap 1 is awesome btw)

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
So since I'm dumb I have to ask : the remake of chap 2 is schedule for when the game is finished right ? To raise its quality to the same level of the rest of the game ?
(Rework of chap 1 is awesome btw)
That was the intent but I'm going to try and work on it alongside chapter 4. I'll do it one scene at a time rather than in one go so that the narrative keeps flowing and older renders get a new breath of life.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was the intent but I'm going to try and work on it alongside chapter 4. I'll do it one scene at a time rather than in one go so that the narrative keeps flowing and older renders get a new breath of life.
Alright then ; that a good plan, avoid the burnout and the fallout of just reworking chap 1 while keeping chap 4 coming. Thanks a lot for the answer ; the new renders are indeed gorgeous

Busaiku234

Mar 15, 2019
hmm so the sister is a potential Li but the mother is not ?..such a shame, she's one of the most beautiful models in this game.. Then if the dev Is already determined and made his decision then can you atleast consider introducing her a man(considering how her husband treat her).. maybe this guy and make it official
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
two bird in one stone ( even if its only a extra content)

Ps: i know its a sensitive topic but atleast that model will not be wasted isnt it?.

Last edited:
Reactions: youdontwanttoknow
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes