Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sure you can. It's just getting a bit tiresome to see the constant "Mom is too hot to not be a LI" complaints. Maybe the dev just isn't into mother-son incest? That would be a valid reason to not include it. Do i wish she was a LI? Yes, but i still like this game and i'm not going to let the fact that she isn't one spoil it for me.
While that's all true, anytime you present a game with the option of incest you're going to attract the whole incest community. Not just some that like the brother/sister kink. When you're go through the trouble of showing the mom in a sexy or explicit manner of course you're going to get people clamoring for her, like let's be real here who didn't expect that? Especially when she's stacked up against the other models in the game some who other might not find appealing. That's like dangling raw bloody meat in the faces of starving lions. That's like telling NTR fans "Okay, your wife is only allowed to sleep with one random, that's it".

Aside from all that, so far I've enjoyed what I've seen.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
When you're go through the trouble of showing the mom in a sexy or explicit manner of course you're going to get people clamoring for her, like let's be real here who didn't expect that?
Has the dev really done that, though? I don't remember the mother being shown naked or in sexy lingerie or other provocative outfits. There are certain other games *cough* Intertwined *cough* Become a Rockstar *cough* that tease the possibility of incest and never deliver but i don't think that's been the case in this game so far. And if you want to be "real" about it, people would complain about the mother not being a LI even if the dev didn't plan for incest with the sister. I've seen it happen in countless non-incest game threads where the MC has a normal relationship with his family.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
With the updated Cover Image for the Page, i have to say I am a bit disappointed that Eliza has not been included in the cover image of the page. She is also a really good character and she might be the one to go all the way with (If BitingTheBullet has planned for her to be a part of future updates.)

Reactions: Miyocoshi

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Had a blast playing this, great renders and fun characters, only a bit wary that might not see much of Mikaela in the future given this comment:
3. Yep. Mikaela isn't a part of main plot though.
Would be great to see more of her story, not even directly tied to MC (as in her interactions with other characters, like we had a taste of in latest chapter).

On that note, anyone knows how to in-game unlock those two pictures below in chapter 2 gallery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I feel so sad right now the dev is dangling that sweet sweet mommy candy right in front of us and it's unobtainable the best looking character and we can't do shit unless the dev changes his/her mind.
I know right? Why show mommy's perfect ass (arguably better than sis's) if there's no option for her son to fuck it later? The way the dad seems to argue with everyone he's probably gonna end up leaving or dying later anyway like most other incest AVNs.

Reactions: Aiden619

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after replaying the first chapter, I gotta ask, what was different? Like the story was pretty much the same as before and the renders looked about the same.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Has the dev really done that, though? I don't remember the mother being shown naked or in sexy lingerie or other provocative outfits. There are certain other games *cough* Intertwined *cough* Become a Rockstar *cough* that tease the possibility of incest and never deliver but i don't think that's been the case in this game so far. And if you want to be "real" about it, people would complain about the mother not being a LI even if the dev didn't plan for incest with the sister. I've seen it happen in countless non-incest game threads where the MC has a normal relationship with his family.
She was shown in see through lingerie already. I'm not much on the incest hype train myself but I saw this storm coming.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Who knows, there is a prostitution and stripping tag in the game & if mom and dictator authoritarian asshole husband divorce and she needs to make some money, maybe she goes into stripping with a disguise on, so no one knows it’s her and in the vip room or champagne room she can get a lot more naughtier :love:
That's always the go to option, huh? Because when all else fails, right? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
finished the update and have to say, i love it so far. Great job. can´t wait for more :) I have to admit though, i understand about ppl wanting the mom/son inc. She´s a hottie and it would be a shame if we don´t get to see more of her smoking body :D

Reactions: JjJ5 and Aiden619

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
She was shown in see through lingerie already. I'm not much on the incest hype train myself but I saw this storm coming.
I honestly didn't remember that so i went back to check and yes, you are right. My bad!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I somehow didn't notice it was see-through on my first playthrough. Not a great choice of outfit for a non-LI mother, i must admit. I hope she isn't going to wear stuff like that around the poor MC. :KEK:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
finished the update and have to say, i love it so far. Great job. can´t wait for more :) I have to admit though, i understand about ppl wanting the mom/son inc. She´s a hottie and it would be a shame if we don´t get to see more of her smoking body :D
Maybe we'll need few more 'updates' until MC actually enter the house.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Any virgin LIs? Looks like only sis is the only one, kinda wish Torrie or Kaylee would be too.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Any virgin LIs? Looks like only sis is the only one, kinda wish Torrie or Kaylee would be too.
Unrealistic. Only virgins I knew were ugly. Or lesbians with no other lesbians around in a small town. Or psychopaths with looks but the type that creeps everyone out, esp if she also has a resting bitch face. No LI's fit those descriptions (and probably wouldn't be LI's if they did, but then again most MC's tend to be mansluts even when there's no harem tag so who knows).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hmmm, interesting game. I do want confirm something.

So far, is the cheating done by the girl(s) only? None from the protagonist?

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes