Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Unrealistic. Only virgins I knew were ugly. Or lesbians with no other lesbians around in a small town. Or psychopaths with looks but the type that creeps everyone out, esp if she also has a resting bitch face. No LI's fit those descriptions (and probably wouldn't be LI's if they did, but then again most MC's tend to be mansluts even when there's no harem tag so who knows).
Believe it or not, there are beautiful virginal woman out there. And no, not all of them are forced by religion or anything like that. They just choose to be virgin for various reasons.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm, interesting game. I do want confirm something.

So far, is the cheating done by the girl(s) only? None from the protagonist?
If memory serves it's gonna be done only by the ladies. Then again, given Bus Gal, I don't blame her for doing so.

That said, do love Fiona's new look. Bustier and better looking. Eager to see the story more so than the reworkings.
Also, I realllly can't get behind our sister. She just looks bland and little too much forehead for the liking. Nor even related to us for that matter.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Believe it or not, there are beautiful virginal woman out there. And no, not all of them are forced by religion or anything like that. They just choose to be virgin for various reasons.
Out of 4B women I'm sure there are a few, but still rare enough I never personally knew or even met any, and I've lived in this or that metro area with 2-5M people for the past 40 years.

• Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Wont happen moms untouchable only incest is with sister
A real shame. She already spoils and dotes on him like he was the last boy on Earth so it probably wouldn't take much convincing/corruption/seduction and maybe even give himself a dausis or broson in the process. Hell if my mom looked like that back in the day with a similar perfect ass (instead of 2 bags of marbles, decades later and I still can't unsee that) I'd sure as hell try at least.

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
With the updated Cover Image for the Page, i have to say I am a bit disappointed that Eliza has not been included in the cover image of the page. She is also a really good character and she might be the one to go all the way with (If BitingTheBullet has planned for her to be a part of future updates.)
BitingTheBullet is Eliza going to be a significant character in the future???

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I want to thank BitingTheBullet for being so active here, It really helps. (y)

One thing: How did the father get such a sweet and hot wife with his personality? :giggle:
dude has a lot of money and is a pos who beats down everyone else emotionally. he was probably sweet and nice to wife long enough to gradually show his true colors and by the time she was dependent on him for everything, it was too late. can't wait for him to get his ass handed to him by MC in a fight and show the old man who's top dog now

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Yeah, I've confirmed it. You'll only meet her if she had sex with you otherwise she's gone for good.
Great... Hopefully she will be in the next update and every update going forward too because of this.... BitingTheBullet
With the updated Cover Image for the Page, i have to say I am a bit disappointed that Eliza has not been included in the cover image of the page. She is also a really good character and she might be the one to go all the way with (If BitingTheBullet has planned for her to be a part of future updates.)

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
dude has a lot of money and is a pos who beats down everyone else emotionally. he was probably sweet and nice to wife long enough to gradually show his true colors and by the time she was dependent on him for everything, it was too late. can't wait for him to get his ass handed to him by MC in a fight and show the old man who's top dog now
IMG_0742.gif

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
It seems like story is going towards the old cliche save your sister from creeps or something. Why it always gotta be like that don't know why. How unoriginal! Hope Dev actually surprise us and don't follow that same old cringe shit lol. Also, don't know why mother is not a li? Honestly, it really sucks that there is not any likeable li. Also, MC is way too naive NGL.

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
Hey BitingTheBullet I am here from the beginning and I like how you reworked chapter 1, but please do also chapter 2 together with the development

I think there is an error in chapter 3:
If the MC decides not to go with Fiona he doesn't go to the club, but in chapter 3 he goes to Grace to have his money back and that is impossible.

Why the MC doesn't refuse Eliza if he decides to respect her relationship?

Keep going because this is a MUST!!!:love:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. I'm working on it one scene at a time alongside chapter 4. But sometimes the chapter 2 remake will have to take a back seat otherwise everything slows down.

2. I'll check it out. It shouldn't work that way.

3. Good point. I'll try to amend that issue.

4. Thank you for kind words and thank you for still playing. I'm glad you enjoyed remake.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes