Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Excellent game my friend, pretty decent and entertaining, although you left me a little annoyed with the end of chapter 3, how are you going to finish the chapter in the best part. but other than that everyone else is fine, keep up the good work man. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
BitingTheBullet My two bits after playing the current version to the end.
  • I HATE choices that are unavailable due to low stats. Specially when it happens in VN games, where you have no chance to work on the stat and comeback and try again.
  • I'm NOT a fan of stats grinding or stats based choices.
  • I'm NOT a fan of incest when it includes MC. Why does the girl has to be his daughter. The story would be equally good if she was his head slut. Would be good if you could decide her status like you can with other parameters.
With that off my chest, I would like to say I like the game, and I like that MC can be a pure asshole exploiting the girls and hopefully soon pimping them out. Would be a nice occupation for the slaves in the dungeon. ;)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Game released waiting for update
That doesn't really matter I believe, if someone from the mod team updates links it'll stay. Otherwise the dev will just lose thread privileges.
If you can't wait, all you need to do is to subscribe to his Patreon site. I find it perfectly fine that those who support the dev gets the game 3-4 weeks before us parasites.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
It wont be atleast for another 3 weeks as the game developer is the one who is moderating this thread.
It goes public next week, on the 12th.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get your points and to that I'll simply say this: The game was built with an emphasis on replayability.
As for incest, she's not the daughter but the sister (I assume that was a typo) with that being said, you can totally ignore her as a LI and treat her like a younger sister.
Thank you for the feedback and for playing. As you progress, MC can become a bigger asshole based on your choices but I'm not going to pimp the girls out or anything of sort.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i hardly can imagine an ordinary gamer, to not say some beginner, and what would his "insight" look alike:unsure:
i mean when hardcore master gamer (with multiple accounts) has such difficulties playing a simple avn and even more difficulties to find a right thread/game for his "inputs"...those other "gamers" have to have real struggles everywhere:unsure::HideThePain::KEK:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
As for incest, she's not the daughter but the sister (I assume that was a typo) with that being said, you can totally ignore her as a LI and treat her like a younger sister.
Daughter or sister. Doesn't really matter. It's incest with MC, which is a turn off for me. Ignoring her as LI would mean I won't be able to see all your work, which is a pity.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
goulet1995 Aiden619 Pman_Weh Jericho85 Abhai and other who has facepalmed my posts or might do it in the future. Sorry for not being a fan of incest like you guys and sorry for letting the dev. and anyone else know. But if it makes you feel better, feel free to facepalm me any day.
facepalm has nothing to do with incest, or any other kink that is/will be present in the game.
it is more for your whole "performance", including your "pimping out girls" hope which is a kink related to this game as much as futa tentacle monster would be.

the dev has clarified it (once more), though i have no doubt either you, or some other user, will come sooner or letter with similar thoughts and hopes for various off-topic kinks....

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Nice update man, I hope in the future episodes I get a chance to beat up johnny and have the rematch against James. now in the matter of bugs I have not found any, I played three saved games with different decisions and so far no problem has appeared to me.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I really wish all VNs do a recap at the beginning of each chapter. I remember I liked this game and remember the vague premise, but don't remember anything else that happened.

How do others handle this, do you replay the entire VN from the beginning for every update?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It's real shame that MC mother is not planned as LI even though MC sister is planned as LI according to information from dev.
I can't quite understand why dev doesn't plan on having mother as LI, especially since in my opinion it would make perfect sense from a plot perspective because MC father is a really big asshole and after the way he treated MC and even his sister he fully deserves that MC can cuck him and that MC will potentially have opportunity to steal mom from his asshole father.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing this, I think its funny the teacher is saying that MC isnt in highschool while sitting in detention. Like any college in the states actually has some sort of detention or anything.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes