DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's real shame that MC mother is not planned as LI even though MC sister is planned as LI according to information from dev.
I can't quite understand why dev doesn't plan on having mother as LI, especially since in my opinion it would make perfect sense from a plot perspective because MC father is a really big asshole and after the way he treated MC and even his sister he fully deserves that MC can cuck him and that MC will potentially have opportunity to steal mom from his asshole father.
You took the words right out of my mouth
IMG_0615.gif

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What about some side content playing as the Mom just to cuck her husband with the neighbour or smth?
Also this needs the incest tag if you're planning to make MC & Sister sex content. I tend to avoid that tag.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Curious what the remake entails for that roadmap. Is it just renders being retouched? or a rework of events in the story?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's real shame that MC mother is not planned as LI even though MC sister is planned as LI according to information from dev.
I can't quite understand why dev doesn't plan on having mother as LI, especially since in my opinion it would make perfect sense from a plot perspective because MC father is a really big asshole and after the way he treated MC and even his sister he fully deserves that MC can cuck him and that MC will potentially have opportunity to steal mom from his asshole father.
Simple. Not everyone has an Oedipus Complex.
IMO, it's refreshing to not have Mom/Son stuff because its so prevalent in many other AVNs.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
FMC, and Multiple prota? If the mother is not for Mc, it is better to leave it that way. :KEK:
View attachment 2999946
Why not? I though we were giving some ideas to the dev. Motherfuckers have spoken already, just giving my two cents.
It doesn't have to be multiple MCs either. It can be the meanwhile scenes showing the mom taking the D on all fours :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: Aiden619 and hrm

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dammit dev at least let him keep his facial hair.

The sister he's literally hinting at incest. Since she got 2 stats. One of them seem like either a Love /Lust stats and the other is relationship points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden619

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
love those "reasoning" hard to justify hot milf/mom being out of the reach (for poor mc) due to story reasons (dev choice).
meanwhile loli virgin chick/sis is pretty much on the menu, due to the same reasons.
#noincestheremovealongthatsjustforthestory
:KEK:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

love those "reasoning" hard to justify hot milf/mom being out of the reach (for poor mc) due to story reasons (dev choice).
meanwhile loli virgin chick/sis is pretty much on the menu, due to the same reasons.
#noincestheremovealongthatsjustforthestory
:KEK:
Since you react that way, they are both annoying, particularly the dialogs. Being reduce to be just a son/brother is off putting, I don't understand what's so good with incest (or anything reducing us as playing a specific role). I want to be something more than just that. So when reaching an incest scene, I always ignore the text. I just watch it and imagine what I want.

Good continuation.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
1. Thanks for mentioning the variables. Some of those were really causing some major issues.

2. Reworking the Fiona/Kaylee interaction is a tall order because it messes things up. Both paths introduce a unique character (Kaylee=Stacey | Fiona=June) who'll play a role alongside the chosen woman. I'd thought about doing what you'd recommended but then it kind of lost the meaning of making the choice in the first place. The entire reason I had the player meet with the 'leftover' woman in the library was because I realised that I'd been too harsh too fast. It was a way to mend things while also keeping the impact of the first choice.

"I wonder if picking Fiona over Kaylee will affect whatever is happening with Mikaela in the main plot."
3. Yep. Mikaela isn't a part of main plot though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. I'm unsure about Patreon which is part of the reason why I'm remaking Ch1.

Hope that answers some of the question you and others might've had and lastly thank you for your kind words and for playing.
Thanks for the detailed reply...as this info is important to know. :) (y)

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Curious what the remake entails for that roadmap. Is it just renders being retouched? or a rework of events in the story?
Mainly a visual overhaul with slight narrative changes such as better locations, different events, a bit more dynamic in regards to personalities, etc. while keeping the overall narrative the same.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mainly a visual overhaul with slight narrative changes such as better locations, different events, a bit more dynamic in regards to personalities, etc. while keeping the overall narrative the same.
I think the time jump should be 1 year top, 2 years is too much. The scene with Kaylee during class is strange.
Has the MC been 2 years going to classes with her without explaining what happened that night?
No actual incest yet so don't want to add the tag and swindle players.
As for the side content, I won't be doing that.
You can add future tags in the OP into a spoiler.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes