SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Felt too short for an act one, still good enough though. Can't tell if the sis is either way too shy around us or is intimidated by our new look.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
bro can you give me a list on who are the main love interest in this game

because I'm playing the newest update right now

and I found a girl I like but I don't know if I can have a real relationship with her or not

I don't want to get attached to a character only to find out she's not a love interest/real relationship

which brings me to my next question brother is there something in the game that let me know who's a real love interest
Likely: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie and Sylvia

50-50: Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, Eliza, June

Unlikely: Mikaela, Ae-cha, Joanna, Linda, Alejandra, Zoella

Things might change around so take it all with a grain of salt.

Sep 3, 2020

okay thank you very much I'm going to recheck the girls I met I will let you know

bro God damn it I'm beginning to think I have bad luck every single girl I like in this game is a side girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: willstop

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

What about Lauren she is by far my faforite abd the best looking one, well her and Linda.
Not to mention cucking the prick of father would be really nice.

Sep 3, 2020
What about Lauren she is by far my faforite abd the best looking one, well her and Linda.
Not to mention cucking the prick of father would be really nice.
sorry to tell you this brother but the mom is not a love interest she was my original choice

but am I the only one that's getting the feeling that the dad is not a completely bad person

I get the feeling sometimes that the dad does have some good in him

I would love to know his backstory

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
sorry to tell you this brother but the mom is not a love interest she was my original choice

but am I the only one that's getting the feeling that the dad is not a completely bad person

The dad goes from asshole to not that bad and back to asshole again.
Weird, a 3 dimensional dad :oops:
I'm more used to dead dads...

The Mom could be incredible, too bad.... I hope we can at least improve their marriage

Sep 3, 2020
The dad goes from asshole to not that bad and back to asshole again.
Weird, a 3 dimensional dad :oops:
I'm more used to dead dads...

The Mom could be incredible, too bad.... I hope we can at least improve their marriage
I have a theory on why the dad acts like that

I think that the dad comes from an abusive home

where his parents were alcoholic

and maybe the Dad had a loved one or a sibling who died from alcoholism and drugs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah she is by far my favorite, that's really disapointing. My main reason to play the game :cautious:
My second choice being Linda and Eliza was nice too...

On the other hand, i have absolute no interest in: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie, Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, June

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have a theory on why the dad acts like that

I think that the dad comes from an abusive home

where his parents were alcoholic

and maybe the Dad had a loved one or a sibling who died from alcoholism and drugs
I think he's more likely to just be "old school". Man bring money, Man gotta be respected and obeyed in house no matter what he says.
But with a touch of listening to his wife, which is good but not enough....

Yeah she is by far my favorite, that's really disapointing. My main reason to play the game :cautious:
My second choice being Linda and Eliza was nice too...

On the other hand, i have absolute no interest in: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie, Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, June
Eliza is perfect....
I must say Kaylee and Fiona are not far behind.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Eliza being 50 50 and not as Likely is disappointing. With the way things turned out during the entire Roadblock scenario with their Mini Date and the way it ended was perfect...
Hopefully BitingTheBullet will increase her screentime....
I have not played the new version yet but does Eliza makes an appearance in this update???

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Finally the MC is home and the story is making progress!

Good lord the sister has the innocent doe-eyed look down flat. I just want to hold her and protect her from all the bad things.... and then fu' I mean make sweet love to her :ROFLMAO:

I'm not even gonna read the comments above because I can see people are going to be pissed still about the mom not being a romance option. Author seems to love to tease people cause mom is beautiful and they are ehhh very affectionate. If the sister wasn't such a stunner (and Eliza/Torrie/Costanza) I would be more dissapointed but MC has plenty of beautiful options it will be nice for him to have a normal mother-son relationship. Also by him not fucking the mom it will make it sexier/more taboo when he fucks the sister because the incest won't be so normalized (which it often is in incest novels which makes it boring - I want them to be scared and try to hide it and the parents to be shocked and disturbed when they find out! (but eventually accepting of course)).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Great update! My initial concerns over not having enough content to support the more rapid release schedule appear to be unfounded nonsense! There was at least an hour worth of new gameplay and I really enjoyed it. As always... I'm ready for more once it's ready to be seen, my friend! Love the game, terrific renders, interesting story and rather enjoyable overall experience! Huzzah! Thank you, my friend :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I checked the compressed version and that's where the problem lies. The image the code is calling for is corrupted since it reads 0 Bytes.

Add the image file to your game and it'll fix it.
- Fix

Drop the file in this location
lineageorlegacy>game>chapters>chap4>images
Thanks. I have limited bandwidth so I count on the compressed versions whenever I can.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes