Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
why oh god why does the mother have to be the best looking character and not be romanceable all the other characters look like shit compared to her i know the dev has his reasons but what are the reasons.

• Angry
Reactions: Mareeeeta and hyfka

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know who was checking their measurements but no fucking way is Sylvia 150lbs. That's ridiculous.

This isn't a serious complaint, just jumped out at me when I discovered the stat sheets.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sit with Kaylee in class and pass her charisma speech check.
Join her in the library and you'll be on the path with Linda.
Question, i searched the thread to know if there is a harem path and read you saying that you were going to try, but didnt know if it was going to be possible

Any updates on if it is going to be possible?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Question, i searched the thread to know if there is a harem path and read you saying that you were going to try, but didnt know if it was going to be possible

Any updates on if it is going to be possible?
I haven't gotten to that segment yet in the story. I'll announce it if I will or will not implement it once I'm sure.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'chapters/chap4/images/Part42/66p42.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: Could not load image u'chapters/chap4/images/Part42/66p42.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapters/chap4/scripts/ch4p42.rpyc", line 272, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
    raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'chapters/chap4/images/Part42/66p42.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
 V.4.0.0
Sat Oct 14 20:48:29 2023
Did I miss anything with this error?
This happened after MC telling his dad about the club.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I assume you're using the compressed version?
In case you are, you can download the update only version and overwrite the compressed version.
I haven't tested it but it should still work from what I can speculate.
nope, not compressed. but I added some value to strength, charisma and intelligence with the current saves using URM.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
nope, not compressed. but I added some value to strength, charisma and intelligence with the current saves using URM.
Then I really don't understand why it's having trouble reading the image. I tested it in both debugging and the final product but both worked just fine.
Are you using a mod or save editor?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Then I really don't understand why it's having trouble reading the image. I tested it in both debugging and the final product but both worked just fine.
Are you using a mod or save editor?
oof, nevermind. just a glitch I guess, I downloaded a new one, this one running fine without any error. also, I did mention adding points (just a little bit) in my save. so, there's that.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
oof, nevermind. just a glitch I guess, I downloaded a new one, this one running fine without any error. also, I did mention adding points (just a little bit) in my save. so, there's that.
That shouldn't affect it at all considering the code has trouble with the image as opposed to the stats. Likely a corruption in extracting/downloading or something of sorts.
Anyways, thanks for pointing it out, glad it worked out.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't gotten to that segment yet in the story. I'll announce it if I will or will not implement it once I'm sure.
Greetings BitingTheBullet my friend... I love a good harem and I play many games with individual LI paths as well. I enjoy both. As I have told you before, I want to see YOUR game not something made by committee decision so please choose the options that YOU want to write and not cave to forum pressure. AVN's should be the original work of art by the dev, not a conspiracy of patrons, polls, pundits or peanut gallery pissheads.

That said, it is easier to create one harem than it is to generate multiple LI paths. It will also be easier to let mom be an LI than listen to all of the complaining but no one ever said creating games was easy. I'm a fan and in with you either way. I love what you are creating, my friend. I know what you do requires a lot of time, effort and skill to create. Most folks don't consider that when they come here making demands. So, again, make the game YOU want to create. As a retired professional musician, I do understand artistic creativity more than most. Sometimes I just had to give the band leader or producer what they wanted but my favorite times were just letting my creativity flow with the groove of the music. So, find your groove and enjoy it, my friend!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.14 - 08.35.22.84.png

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Likely: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie and Sylvia

50-50: Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, Eliza, June

Unlikely: Mikaela, Ae-cha, Joanna, Linda, Alejandra, Zoella

Things might change around so take it all with a grain of salt.
I like Kaylee, Torrie and some others but my favorite is definitely Eliza so if the 50 can be in the right side I won't say no ! :oops:
It's only my second time playing this game, I don't know how I didn't find about it earlier.

As for the new update Piper looks really great. Could be fun to have her around.

Reactions: Aiden619
Apr 29, 2021
Recently found out about this game and found it quite refreshing and certainly, it has interesting elements revolving within it. Did have a few questions for the Dev though and would be glad if they can be answered:-

1. From the rough release schedule of the acts along with remakes releases in between which looks indeed well planned out, is there any estimate like how many total chapters are you planning in till the conclusion of the story or are you looking to take this game into the form of seasons?

2. Did see the pregnancy tag in the genre list which piqued interest, how are you planning to incorporate it within the game? Is it going to be a tag you will use right at the conclusion or will players be able to experience it earlier than that in the story plotline? If it is something you are willing to incorporate in the story as well and not just at the conclusion, that can also be quite intriguing, as the pregnancy tag within a AVN story is itself quite rare as many Devs use it just at the conclusion and hence it feels rushed and even fewer games execute it perfectly in case they plan to make pregnancy happen early in their game.

So these were some questions which thought were worth asking as wasn't clear about their definite answers. Apart from this did feel on numerous occasions that it's an authentic solid AVN to play on and enjoyed in game time and as long as these elements continue along with regular game development cycles and their proper communication to the players out there will only help this project achieve even more especially with the potential that is on display in the released chapters.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
@BitingTheBullet Thank you for your invitation on the OP, even though this is just a comment and not a review, i.e. "criticism and feedback... helps tremendously!". I have just started and I am hopeful to find your story entertaining and well constructed. Your English and grammar seem quite good so far but, one glaring error tips me off that you are likely not native to the USA. The first time we see MC at his new college he is serving detention. To my knowledge, no college in the USA disciplines students with detention - that ends with high school. Just thought you might like to know.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking to do around 8 or 9 chapters total. No season or anything of sort, just one long story (unless I'm forced to due to engine limits or some other technical aspect)

This is a rough estimate so take it with a grain of salt.
Some characters will experience it mid-story whereas others at the conclusion. It's meant to affect the relationship with the person involved rather than mc being a straight up father. The women involved will experience physical changes and I'll leave it up to players how they intent to handle things with them. I have no intentions of showing any of the babies/toddlers.

Thanks for playing and for kind words. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes