Apr 29, 2021
Looking to do around 8 or 9 chapters total. No season or anything of sort, just one long story (unless I'm forced to due to engine limits or some other technical aspect)

This is a rough estimate so take it with a grain of salt.
Some characters will experience it mid-story whereas others at the conclusion. It's meant to affect the relationship with the person involved rather than mc being a straight up father. The women involved will experience physical changes and I'll leave it up to players how they intent to handle things with them. I have no intentions of showing any of the babies/toddlers.

Thanks for playing and for kind words. Glad you enjoyed it.
Appreciate the response, it certainly adds clarity. The emotions throughout the game felt really genuine, the overall transformation of MC was surreal to see, which makes the succeeding plans you have for chapters promising. The story looks nicely poised at the moment and probably the next few chapters are gonna give it more direction, especially with MC returning back home and how will that play out with his family and the relationships he has formed in his dorms. Hence it is surely a nice start.

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
BitingTheBullet I hope you didn't cancel your plan about sister being a love interest. Do you still intend the sister will be a love interest? It would be so dissapointing if you give up that. If she will be a love interst when it will be? Because the game already advanced decently for it imo

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet I hope you didn't cancel your plan about sister being a love interest. Do you still intend the sister will be a love interest? It would be so dissapointing if you give up that. If she will be a love interst when it will be? Because the game already advanced decently for it imo
Never said I did. Don't know where you got that idea from.
It'll take time to happen because I don't want to rush it just for the sake of a sex scene.

Reactions: preskerd
Jan 2, 2023
Yeah so, this game just opens with a bunch of douchebags and a complete doormat of a MC. You can't have both, a MC having the balls and determination to run from home and have him act like a total wuss at the same time. You also cannot have people in college and have them act like immature prepubescent idtiots with professors enabling their moronic behavior on top of everything else. (not to mention there is no detention in college)

Pick one of either of those, people do not act like that.

Offer us at least something, a tiny shred somewhere to root for some character and not a complete cast of repulsive people that you would either never talk to or never would want to be like. At this point immersing myself in that plot is only a little bit less alluring than getting a root canal.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah so, this game just opens with a bunch of douchebags and a complete doormat of a MC. You can't have both, a MC having the balls and determination to run from home and have him act like a total wuss at the same time. You also cannot have people in college and have them act like immature prepubescent idtiots with professors enabling their moronic behavior on top of everything else. (not to mention there is no detention in college)

Pick one of either of those, people do not act like that.

Offer us at least something, a tiny shred somewhere to root for some character and not a complete cast of repulsive people that you would either never talk to or never would want to be like. At this point immersing myself in that plot is only a little bit less alluring than getting a root canal.
Cowards run away. It takes courage to stand where you are. MC ran like a coward... he didn't find his balls until he was beat down and found his way to the gym for some helpful encouragement and training. Any coward can run away. Making a stand is what takes courage.

Stop spewing venom and nonsense.

Jan 2, 2023
Cowards run away. It takes courage to stand where you are. MC ran like a coward...
Yeah sure, taking a stand against an abusive father that kept him down for all his teenage years. Very likely, always the first thing abuse victims do, face the abuser and then taking on the rest of the world. Otherwise they are cowards, ehh ?

Stop spewing venom and nonsense.
Don't like my feedback, your problem.
You still like the game ? Your gain and i am happy for you.

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Really hope this game gets the exposure it deserves, within 20 minutes could already tell this one had better writing and characters than 90% of others. The characters feel really human which is a nice change compared to a lot of games where they feel like mindless robots. The Renders are also really nice and the characters look very realistic. If this game continues with this quality I could see it getting really big. Didnt go into this game with much expectations but it really blew past the bit i had. Great work Dev, keep pushing on you definitely have a talent.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
ik dev said mom is a no go but the way s/he setting it up says different and screw the sister at first i put off playing it cuz i thought it was another cookie cutter college game but we presently surprised ty for taking the time to make the game biting the bullet

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Because it doesn't make sense in the story for the mother to, all of a sudden bang her son when she's been acting very motherly to him all the time. As for the sister, it'll be explained in time.
nahhh this is one stupid ass take you just gotta build up to it as pretty much any incest game worth it's salt would show you. It's not "all of a sudden" if you dont make it all of a sudden you are the writer here you control how the characters act

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
When this game is finished, I will always praise it for having one of the best story, characters, models, renders, animations, mechanism, almost every aspects of a VN that was ever made. But I'll also be mad forever that we don't have at least one lewd scene between MC and his mom :mad:

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes