PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't exactly poof her in front of MC when she's physically elsewhere but like I mentioned before (at least I think I did) if you did the deed, you'll meet here again. In fact I'm somewhat considering making her event canon and retconning the possibility of MC declining her.
And then another restart to go along with the retcon? No Thank You!
Move forward. What's written is written. What is past is past.
Don't be wishy washy, my friend. Stick to YOUR story as YOU want to tell it.
You cannot make everyone happy. That will never happen.
Someone will always complain or whine.
I would encourage you to keep on making the great AVN that I have enjoyed since very early on in development.
Love this AVN, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
And then another restart to go along with the retcon? No Thank You!
Move forward. What's written is written. What is past is past.
Don't be wishy washy, my friend. Stick to YOUR story as YOU want to tell it.
You cannot make everyone happy. That will never happen.
Someone will always complain or whine.
I would encourage you to keep on making the great AVN that I have enjoyed since very early on in development.
Love this AVN, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
It's not about pleasing people but more so a potential plot point that I'm thinking about exploring. I wouldn't have to restart/rework anything aside from removing/nullifying a few choices which means no rendering or anything of sort, just moving some dialogue/variables around.
Only reason I was thinking about Eliza is because she's already quite well known to MC so it'd be convenient but I can work it around someone else if it causes issues code-wise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ray_D and PapaPhat

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Progress Update: Chapter 4 Act 2

TLDR: Definitely not coming out next week. Will give an estimate to when it's ready.
I'm currently sitting at 350 renders out of the 500 I aimed for but I clearly understated that number.
The first part of Act 2 alone is creeping up to 400 renders since it's divided into 2 different paths. While both paths are long in story and content, it's not enough for a person who may only be doing a single playthrough which means I'll need to add more.
As I'm typing, the animations are being rendered out and after some thinking I've decided to increase the render count to 700 (maybe even 900) so that the update actually has some weight behind it.
Another thing regarding the update roadmap, I won't be covering the Ch2remake until I complete Chapter 4 due to personal/work circumstances that I won't get into. So I've come up with a new roadmap that's a bit longer in wait time but more content per update.
Act 1 -> Act 2 -> Act 3-> Act 4 (Possibly an Act 5 if I feel it's needed)
I'm going to try and get chapter 4 completed before February which means each update gets 2 months of time.
With all that said, here's a revised plan for Act 2:
Renders: 700(Maybe 900)
Animations: 3 completed out of around 16 Total (Including Extra Gallery)
Dialogue/Story: Twice as much.

If you have any comments, complaints, suggestions, let me know here or over at discord and I'll get back to you. If you want to directly message me instead, that's fine too.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Only over the phone, no physical contact yet.
I thought that she would atleast run into MC during a shopping spree with her dumbass BF and when he is changing in the changing room we make out with her or she goes to try the dress and while her bf is busy with his phone we enter the change room and makeout or get a blowjob while in there....
Oh well... it will be a while

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I thought that she would atleast run into MC during a shopping spree with her dumbass BF and when he is changing in the changing room we make out with her or she goes to try the dress and while her bf is busy with his phone we enter the change room and makeout or get a blowjob while in there....
Oh well... it will be a while
While that sounds fun and all, it's also one hell of a coincidence to meet so casually in a big city. Coincidences are something I really try to avoid. For now, I'd rather let the tea steep for some time since I intend to develop her character more.

Also, I'm kinda creeped out that you mentioned shopping and changing clothes. That was something I had in mind just with texting instead.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I hope not, just because far too many VNs already limit player agency with regard to LIs, and it's always nice to find one that gives the player the choice.
You'll still have the option of cutting her off in the future. Just want to make the motel fling canon to add another layer to the plot for ease of convenience.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"Planned Incest" holy shit now yes I'm going to have mom..:love::ROFLMAO:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 3106700
damn man this hit my heart.:cry:
I didn't like Sis, bitch, I want the mother, THE MOMMY...
I'll even put her in profile lol
You can bring this up with BitingTheBullet but he has said this a couple of times before that he does not plan on having mom as LI and he has no intention of changing it no matter what eventhough alot of us are craving for it....

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Is there a particular reason for nothing to be planned with the mom or is it just a case of no?
The reason being that she's his mother first and foremost and I need her in that role rather than a love interest or some fling.
I could explain in greater detail but it'd just spoil what I'm planning with the main plot so it's something I'd rather keep a lid on.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I understand and respect his decision, it's a shame that it won't be a LI because she is very beautiful, one of the moms I am most attracted to lol But anyway, if she at least dresses like she always did, that would be a good thing for me, even though it would be a lot of provocation for my poor heart.:4Head:

Reactions: Catblaster69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm... looking at it this way, it makes sense, I hope everything goes well with what you are planning.;)

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Mini announcement about Mother:

To all the people who want lewd scenes with the mother, it's not happening. I understand if you're upset over my decision but please understand that it wasn't some half-hearted decision.

It's not something I have any intentions to cover and I'm really against doing it in the extra section too just because of other candidates.

A possible solution:
If you want to make your own mini parody/short story featuring the mother and mc and you know your way around Daz Studio, then you have my blessing. I've attached duf files to the thread so just download them and the assets associated with it.
Over time I'll keep updating it if it needs to be.

If you don't know how to use Daz3D, then you can just contact some of the guys on this website and ask them to do you a favor or something.

Have fun!

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes