OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I live in agony knowing the mom isn't a love interest, but I can respect the dev sticking to his guns on the story he wants to tell, but i just have to ask one thing...

DID YOU HAVETO MAKE HER SUCH A SMOKE SHOW!? she mogs everyone else... anyways....

I'm on the Torrie train. She's adorable and love her style.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I live in agony knowing the mom isn't a love interest, but I can respect the dev sticking to his guns on the story he wants to tell, but i just have to ask one thing...

DID YOU HAVETO MAKE HER SUCH A SMOKE SHOW!? she mogs everyone else... anyways....

I'm on the Torrie train. She's adorable and love her style.
Truth be told, I'm actually really surprised a lot of people like her design. I designed her completely based on personal taste and was expecting most to just gloss over her so you can imagine my surprise when I come to find out people wanted her more than anyone else.
Anyways, thanks for playing and a happy new year.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Truth be told, I'm actually really surprised a lot of people like her design. I designed her completely based on personal taste and was expecting most to just gloss over her so you can imagine my surprise when I come to find out people wanted her more than anyone else.
Anyways, thanks for playing and a happy new year.
Well, you've got excellent damn taste is why everyone's diggin her. I got to ask if you're going to have this game up on steam as well so I can grab it there?

And happy New Years to you man. Cheers.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Well, you've got excellent damn taste is why everyone's diggin her. I got to ask if you're going to have this game up on steam as well so I can grab it there?

And happy New Years to you man. Cheers.
I've been working towards releasing on steam for almost a year now but every time I think about hitting that upload button, I just delay it because of a lack of quality. It's part of why I reworked ch1 so that people aren't immediately disinterested and so adamantly want to rework ch2 to keep things consistent otherwise it's a huge downgrade in visuals and story that hurts the overall experience. All this while constantly trying to update the game for current players so they don't lose interest.

So to answer, yes but not a definitive date yet. Maybe somewhere around Q4 of 2024.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I've been working towards releasing on steam for almost a year now but every time I think about hitting that upload button, I just delay it because of a lack of quality. It's part of why I reworked ch1 so that people aren't immediately disinterested and so adamantly want to rework ch2 to keep things consistent otherwise it's a huge downgrade in visuals and story that hurts the overall experience. All this while constantly trying to update the game for current players so they don't lose interest.

So to answer, yes but not a definitive date yet. Maybe somewhere around Q4 of 2024.
BitingTheBullet so how long away is the new version???

Reactions: Chaosguy

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, hope you all enjoyed the holidays, I know I certainly did considering I gained over 8 kg this past week just off of the amount of food I ate at the parties.
All that aside, I wanted to post an update on the progress as it's been a long time.
Major Progress:
  • Renders: 650 (going for 900)
  • Dialogue/Story: 70%
  • Animations: 16 completed (might go for 22). All custom made.

Minor Progress:
  • Smartwatch: Completed the second batch smartwatch backgrounds
  • Notebook Bios/Entries: Expanding on character entries/bios in the notebook. I felt they were very basic/generic so wanted to add a bit more personality into them.
  • GUI: General touch-ups here and there. Nothing Major.

Kind of a long read
So, clearly it's been 3 months since the last update and despite promising to deliver updates consistently, I've failed to live up to it.
Normally I wouldn't explain myself because I feel like anything I'd say would just sound like an excuse, maybe that's because I'm too cynical and am probably projecting it onto others, but I've decided to do so this time because you guys show your support both financially and timely so it's only fair of me to respect that by giving you an explanation rather than going radio-silent.
Last time I put out an update was on the 29th of Sept. It was the first act to ch4 which was very small. While I was scouring the major websites looking for feedback, it became clear that I should focus on bigger updates rather than just forcing smaller chunks out. The reason I did it in the first place is because I'm getting transferred from work sometime around late February to another branch and I can't take my PC with me on the flight so it'd be delivered via cargo shipping which in itself takes 3-5 months. So I'd been working on Act 2 since the first of October but in between then and now, I had to go for two work trips: first one which lasted 2 and a half weeks and the second which lasted 3 weeks. Which is why I haven't been able to put anything out for now and don't want to give an estimate date unless I'm certain.
I want to make it clear that I'm not looking for sympathy, looking to pluck at your heartstrings or any of that bullshit. Just wanted to give you an explanation as to why things are slow. Think of it like a board meeting where I'm the CEO and you guys are the shareholders wanting an answer for my fuck-ups.
Also while I didn't really see much about it, I feel like most people weren't satisfied with act 1 because of a lack of scenes so this time, I really wanted to add as much as I could and that's why I spent a lot of time learning to animate better with Daz. I hope you guys like them and I also hope you let me know whether it's good or bad.
Anyways, that was all. Hope you guys had a good 2023 and I wish health, wealth and prosperity onto you and your loved ones.
P.S. I know I said I wasn't going to make one but here's a belated X-Mas Present from me to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sylvia is a LI but Abel and her aren't twins. The twins are Linda and Daniella.
Oh, my bad. I did figure out earlier either there is a mistake in info about characters or since Abel is 21 and Sylvie is 19 and if I followed story correctly those two are blood related so I thought "twins" tag is for them. I think for this game there needs to be "incest" tag, at least in this forum.

Otherwise the story, MC development and other character models are great.

Also do you have plans to release this game on Steam? From there I can support you since I don't use Patreon or SS.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, my bad. I did figure out earlier either there is a mistake in info about characters or since Abel is 21 and Sylvie is 19 and if I followed story correctly those two are blood related so I thought "twins" tag is for them. I think for this game there needs to be "incest" tag, at least in this forum.

Otherwise the story, MC development and other character models are great.

Also do you have plans to release this game on Steam? From there I can support you since I don't use Patreon or SS.
I don't wanna put the incest tag yet simply because there isn't any. Same applies to other prospective tags.
As for Steam. I'm on and off about when exactly I'll be adding it there but I'm aiming for somewhere around Q4 of this year.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
BitingTheBullet I like this but the 'family' element feels a bit stilted. Lauren calls Sylvia 'the girl' in conversation with Michelle, and Walter appears as 'Father' rather than Dad or anything more normal. Yet if there's a page early on where the player determines relationships and familiar names (Mom, Dad etc) then I missed it. It's as though the game was made for a particular platform and then not fully patched. But there's no patch, so...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet I like this but the 'family' element feels a bit stilted. Lauren calls Sylvia 'the girl' in conversation with Michelle, and Walter appears as 'Father' rather than Dad or anything more normal. Yet if there's a page early on where the player determines relationships and familiar names (Mom, Dad etc) then I missed it. It's as though the game was made for a particular platform and then not fully patched. But there's no patch, so...
They're intentional. There's no naming page or anything.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
BitingTheBullet Played through twice. I really like this AVN. Going to leave some more detailed feedback in a bit.

Quick thing for you to consider. May want to add the "Buy Me A Coffee" pay route for income. I like to drop cash for devs like you who are making a quality game, but I don't want to get tied to yet another subscription to keep track of, I don't want to give money to Patreon because they censor stuff too much, and I'm also not interested in all that extra stuff on like Subscribestar or Patreon like the screenshots, polls, etc.

Just a polite suggestion. Good job, it's a good start, interesting characters and story I want to see where it goes.

I think my biggest complaint so far is the two year "getting in shape" period where he seems to not keep in contact with - not only his family - but also with the girls/people he's with at the school. It... kinda hits a bit hard.

Anyway, have a nice day, cheers!

cheers 3.gif

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
BitingTheBullet Played through twice. I really like this AVN. Going to leave some more detailed feedback in a bit.

Quick thing for you to consider. May want to add the "Buy Me A Coffee" pay route for income. I like to drop cash for devs like you who are making a quality game, but I don't want to get tied to yet another subscription to keep track of, I don't want to give money to Patreon because they censor stuff too much, and I'm also not interested in all that extra stuff on like Subscribestar or Patreon like the screenshots, polls, etc.

Just a polite suggestion. Good job, it's a good start, interesting characters and story I want to see where it goes.

I think my biggest complaint so far is the two year "getting in shape" period where he seems to not keep in contact with - not only his family - but also with the girls/people he's with at the school. It... kinda hits a bit hard.

Anyway, have a nice day, cheers!

View attachment 3282307
actually linked a wikipedia

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I don't have any intentions to set up accounts for other donation services but if you want, you can donate on itch or if you're interested, you can spread the game around to others.

Best way I can explain the two years is a mix of mc's introverted nature being even more heightened after the attack, slowly growing distant to the family overtime mainly because of the father and a somewhat extreme example of tunnel visioning with a new purpose.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes