Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Why isnt this game getting the recognition? I think its the second best college vn, and i just found it. This has what i like humor, renders, writing and amazing sense of sound effects and music.

I just finished chapter 1 which was off the hook

edit: oh it was a remake. Dev need to have faith, its a great game

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pretty much do 0 advertising. Aside from a cross promo and an IG post, I'm a bit reluctant to advertise till I get ch2 reworked. I'm to blame for the lack of recognition.
Thank you for the kind words and for playing. I'll try putting out an android build for Act 2 but I'm under the impression that I'm likely going to reach the apk size limit.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I pretty much do 0 advertising. Aside from a cross promo and an IG post, I'm a bit reluctant to advertise till I get ch2 reworked. I'm to blame for the lack of recognition.
Thank you for the kind words and for playing. I'll try putting out an android build for Act 2 but I'm under the impression that I'm likely going to reach the apk size limit.
you could still promote it on reddit, AVNLovers sub is pretty popular and costs you nothing, could get some new players from there. I just replayed the game today and honestly while the quality dip is visible, it didn't bother me much.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
you could still promote it on reddit, AVNLovers sub is pretty popular and costs you nothing, could get some new players from there. I just replayed the game today and honestly while the quality dip is visible, it didn't bother me much.
I tried Reddit at first but hadn't found much success there. I'll try it again once I post the update.
The quality may not bother you but it definitely bruises the hell out of my ego.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I tried Reddit at first but hadn't found much success there. I'll try it again once I post the update.
The quality may not bother you but it definitely bruises the hell out of ego.
yeah it can be a hit or miss, timing can also be an issue, but just using myself as an example, I'm just a lurker there, don't really comment or upvote stuff, but still came across many titles promoted there for the first time. I see many devs posting special renders, new releases etc there, and even if there is not much feedback, people will see it.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
It'll be mid game.
Hopefully my guy has some bad swimmers.. because this can make for some hilarious drama and writing

my only complaints with this vn is the banner at the download page, it honestly dont look that great and doesnt show what a masterpiece this is

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game certainly has quite a lot of promise, but it's severely lacking in direction. It's crazy for a game to be almost 2 years old and not actually have a true focus on any LIs. Everytime a LI starts to get some shine she's promptly shuffled off to the shadow realm, then the MC decides to leave for an entire month about half a week after he decides that he can actually talk to his peers again, which then magically transforms into 2 months, at some point. The Mom baiting is also more than a little obnoxious. You clearly spent a lot of time and effort to get the Mom to look as good as she does, you even put her right in the middle of the banner, which is typically where the main LI of a game goes, but then you say she's not a LI, despite including incest with the sister (or at least planning it). It's utterly schizophrenic game design.

Also, the MC seems to be the absolute king of rebounds and sloppy seconds.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I do have to say the quality of the renders in the chapter 1 remake is insanely good would be cool if all the new chapters going forward looked like that.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I do have to say the quality of the renders in the chapter 1 remake is insanely good would be cool if all the new chapters going forward looked like that.
They will, it's the style I'll keep going till the end. Here're a few previews

I've been trying to go even further beyond!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
t4.gif

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Currently addressing a lot of those issues. Noticed them myself too.
When I started off, I was confused whether to appease to the harem/sexual side more or the story-first.
Now the vision is clear and you'll notice it in upcoming updates/chapters.

In regards to mother, that's not her in the banner. It's an old render of the sister that was just sitting around so I used it for convenience sake. And yes, the mother is still off of the table.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

View attachment 3338567
Loving the new look for Savannah. Can tell you're upping your game. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022

View attachment 3338567
Holy shit you went full super saiyan with the new renders those look absolutely amazing, I now know I have nothing to worry about the quality is amazing huge props to you for improving so much in so little time.

Also love that third render the MC silly face is so good now I am super itching to replay the whole game again, as soon as a new update drops I will try to promote it as much as I can on reddit and other places this AVN deserves way more recognition.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes