johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Currently addressing a lot of those issues. Noticed them myself too.
When I started off, I was confused whether to appease to the harem/sexual side more or the story-first.
Now the vision is clear and you'll notice it in upcoming updates/chapters.

In regards to mother, that's not her in the banner. It's an old render of the sister that was just sitting around so I used it for convenience sake. And yes, the mother is still off of the table.
Speaking as a representative for the harem side, there's a big difference between harem games and fuck fests, even though there is quite a bit of overlap. Harem vs Story isn't a true dichotomy, or at least it shouldn't be. The best example of this is a game like Eternum. The problem is that most devs are not actually good writers, so they lean more towards the sexual side, which can certainly be fun, but is often lacking in substance. In my estimation, one of the biggest tells for whether or not a dev is a competent writer is actually the MC, the amount of detail put into making the MC an actual character without just having him be a bumbling idiot or colossal wimp is often what separates the wheat from the chaff, which I think is one of your game's strongest points.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A true harem is exactly why I was undecided. I recognised the work it took and the contentions the women would've had with MC practicing it. I never had intentions to do a simple fuck-fest, that requires a different type of story/worldbuilding than what I want.
It's why I've been building one girl at a time so they can at least showcase their personalities and give the players an idea of who they want to choose. After this update comes out, I'll be putting out a poll to get a sense of where the players are at and move accordingly.

I'm now at a point where after this update, I've got more than enough women to work. So moving forward, there very likely won't be any more women introduced.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
A true harem is exactly why I was undecided. I recognised the work it took and the contentions the women would've had with MC practicing it. I never had intentions to do a simple fuck-fest, that requires a different type of story/worldbuilding than what I want.
It's why I've been building one girl at a time so they can at least showcase their personalities and give the players an idea of who they want to choose. After this update comes out, I'll be putting out a poll to get a sense of where the players are at and move accordingly.

I'm now at a point where after this update, I've got more than enough women to work. So moving forward, there very likely won't be any more women introduced.
Well, that's good to hear (regarding no more LI being added). Always run in to issues with devs adding way too many and it slowing things down too much. Wind up liking someone and it takes 4 or 5 updates to see their story progress or even see them at all again.

SlayerWitcher

Dec 29, 2019
Took a liking to Alejandro. She strikes me as not a yandere but as a high level "Justin Bieber fangirl" type.
I generally don't like this theme when it's used in games for the main LI because it flattens the relationship (we as mc don't have to do anything because we are unconditionally loved without any kind of effort, contribution on our part), but here (probably because we are looking at it both as a player and mc from the side) it was really well done - it was fun and entertaining so congrats are in order.

As we were extremely quickly shown the existence of the fangirl theme and the information (rumor) that she is after the breakup, I can see a lot of potential for an interesting transformation of this character into a "bad ass girl with a broken heart" who gets tough to prevent the world from hurting her again.

Saw that she was placed in the "Unlikely" category - a pity, nevertheless I am interested in how her story will turn out.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Act II is released on Patreon for those interested!
It'll go public in 2 weeks (15th of March)
what a coincidence the public version, it will come out the same day of the end of season 4 of wakfu, it seems that my Friday the 15th will be twice as fun for me.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
wtf is wakfu? can you at least fuck your mom in there?
It's a French animated series that I've been waiting for 7 long years. and if you want a game where you fuck the mother I'm going to recommend Demon Deals. :HideThePain:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
My only criticism in general is the lack of a slide for the text speed (not a fan of instant text on ren'py), otherwise, a very enjoyable experience.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes