Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Playing this for the first time not sure if it's a intentional easter egg or not. But when ordering food when with Torrie you order by number and not what it is. I noticed all the number's that can appear through the dialogue end up being the same number's that Big Smoke orders during the fast food scene in GTA San Andreas, the only one missing was a #7 but close enough to count as a easter egg if you ask me. Makes me wish I named my MC Big Smoke.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
My only criticism in general is the lack of a slide for the text speed (not a fan of instant text on ren'py), otherwise, a very enjoyable experience.
I'll look into it. Should be fairly easy enough to add unless I need to add it to every line of dialogue or something.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Wow! This VN is awesome.

Minor complaints is the transitioning between animations could use some work.
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Could you breakdown what you mean by the transitions? Is it more so narratively where things escalate or visually where they just jump from scene to scene?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Took a liking to Alejandro. She strikes me as not a yandere but as a high level "Justin Bieber fangirl" type.
I generally don't like this theme when it's used in games for the main LI because it flattens the relationship (we as mc don't have to do anything because we are unconditionally loved without any kind of effort, contribution on our part), but here (probably because we are looking at it both as a player and mc from the side) it was really well done - it was fun and entertaining so congrats are in order.

As we were extremely quickly shown the existence of the fangirl theme and the information (rumor) that she is after the breakup, I can see a lot of potential for an interesting transformation of this character into a "bad ass girl with a broken heart" who gets tough to prevent the world from hurting her again.

Saw that she was placed in the "Unlikely" category - a pity, nevertheless I am interested in how her story will turn out.
I'm very unlikely to move Alejandra's story further than the bios entry and any background storytelling. She might have a one-off scene with MC in the far future but very hard to say with certainty for now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
she's

She's not in Act 2 and won't be in person till ch5 but will make more and more appearances in between. Right now is just a glimpse of it.
that's kinda sad to hear but I think probably makes sense since it seems the rest of Ch4 probably going to be about the family. I didn't expect to like Eliza that much right away lol. either way I cant wait

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Could you breakdown what you mean by the transitions? Is it more so narratively where things escalate or visually where they just jump from scene to scene?
This happens during lewd scenes, when a animation is started and jumps to another animation, you can see a render between the transition which makes it look wierd.

Currently its like this
Start render > animation > start render > new animation

If this and chapter 2 can get redone, the steam release is gonna be crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Not a bad story, It's just a shame that the mother isnt going to have any lewd scenes. That right there is going to be the deal breaker for those that want to support you but dont. You do you man BUT as I was thinking about supporting you or not when I read what you said about the mother I figure I wont be supporting you. This decision may come back to haunt you later on down the road but as I said You do you it's your game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A true harem is exactly why I was undecided. I recognised the work it took and the contentions the women would've had with MC practicing it. I never had intentions to do a simple fuck-fest, that requires a different type of story/worldbuilding than what I want.
It's why I've been building one girl at a time so they can at least showcase their personalities and give the players an idea of who they want to choose. After this update comes out, I'll be putting out a poll to get a sense of where the players are at and move accordingly.

I'm now at a point where after this update, I've got more than enough women to work. So moving forward, there very likely won't be any more women introduced.
Ok, when you know if there is a harem ending that will be when I know if I'm interested in the game.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Not a bad story, It's just a shame that the mother isnt going to have any lewd scenes. That right there is going to be the deal breaker for those that want to support you but dont. You do you man BUT as I was thinking about supporting you or not when I read what you said about the mother I figure I wont be supporting you. This decision may come back to haunt you later on down the road but as I said You do you it's your game.
there are many games on this site to indulge that oedipus complex and this is not one of them. :HideThePain:
bat-man.gif

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't understand this scene at the party, are all the answers wrong?
I hate when there are those choices in VN's, if there is no right answer, why put those choices in the first place?

I even liked the game before, but I finished this update angry at having played it.

This party was short and stupid.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
im glad he went this direction, there needs to be more games out there that are about a wholesome family moments without the need to have any incest

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Ok, when you know if there is a harem ending that will be when I know if I'm interested in the game.
Same. I'm a Harem guy mainly i don't like turning down Li also i rarely go back and play a second time or third. Because once you read the story i don't need to read it again. The story would have to reeeaaaly be good for me to replay it to get a different Li.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
im glad he went this direction, there needs to be more games out there that are about a wholesome family moments without the need to have any incest
There will be incest, with only the sister, not the mother. Although I agree that this doesn't need it at all.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Same. I'm a Harem guy mainly i don't like turning down Li also i rarely go back and play a second time or third. Because once you read the story i don't need to read it again. The story would have to reeeaaaly be good for me to replay it to get a different Li.
While my style of playing is pretty different than most people. I never get that feeling from non harem games because I make a save for each LI and ill play for awhile or until a scene comes up and it's a different LI from the save im playing. I'll then save load the other one and control skip thought what ive seen doesn't really that much extra effort or time to do. But most people dont have the patience to play like I do.

There will be incest, with only the sister, not the mother. Although I agree that this doesn't need it at all.
ah I didn't know that thanks , guess ill be playing her path last then unless something changes my mind.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes