kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
It seems that you are content with 200$ patreon money, is this a hobby for you? I would reconsider everything after seeing this huge interest towards the only woman who isn't a love interest or just abandon the project. Not worth it for 200$. I welcome your enthusiasm but it doesn't make much sense for me as a business graduate.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
The reason being that she's his mother first and foremost and I need her in that role rather than a love interest or some fling.
I could explain in greater detail but it'd just spoil what I'm planning with the main plot so it's something I'd rather keep a lid on.
We want mother as the final boss to breed :devilish:

Reactions: Catblaster69

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
It seems that you are content with 200$ patreon money, is this a hobby for you? I would reconsider everything after seeing this huge interest towards the only woman who isn't a love interest or just abandon the project. Not worth it for 200$. I welcome your enthusiasm but it doesn't make much sense for me as a business graduate.
It's a hobby/passion project first. I've wanted to write stories since I was a teenager when I first started reading manga and comics. Visual novels are a great medium for storytelling so I decided to go with it but I was wary enough to know that if I made a non-avn, no one would click on it let alone read it.
With the allure of sex, at least the people looking for plot driven avns would go through it.

As for patreon, I'm grateful for all the donations as it helps fund with purchasing assets and will help in upgrading my system for better quality down the road but it's not my priority. If I was really after subscriptions you'd see a completely different and even degenerate game with predatory transactions/reward tiers.

My first priority is improving overall quality. It's the main reason I invite criticism because it genuinely helps with providing clarity. A lot of people didn't like Savannah's character at first and I couldn't pinpoint why exactly but when I saw the positive reception for Eliza, it helped me realise the changes that needed to be made and which direction to go for future of the project.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
You'll still have the option of cutting her off in the future. Just want to make the motel fling canon to add another layer to the plot for ease of convenience.
Yeah, I'm likely to continue following the game either way because there are a lot of other things I really like about the VN, but I'm not into cheating/characters who cheat, and I generally do several playthroughs of a VN each focusing on a different LI, so random hookups end up feeling out of place.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, I'm likely to continue following the game either way because there are a lot of other things I really like about the VN, but I'm not into cheating/characters who cheat, and I generally do several playthroughs of a VN each focusing on a different LI, so random hookups end up feeling out of place.
I see your point but mc isn't in a formal relationship yet. He's just doing his thing for now until the player gets to make those choices. But if you're referring to cheating from Eliza's perspective then I can understand.

Dec 29, 2018
My first priority is improving overall quality. It's the main reason I invite criticism because it genuinely helps with providing clarity. A lot of people didn't like Savannah's character at first and I couldn't pinpoint why exactly but when I saw the positive reception for Eliza, it helped me realise the changes that needed to be made and which direction to go for future of the project.
For whatever it's worth, I liked Savannah's character more before the changes.

She seemed more... mature? Adult? I'm not sure how to put it. It's like she had her own life and just happened to bump into the main character and spend the night with him on a whim. She didn't realize that he was virgin before they had sex, and she was reasonably kind (although brutally honest) about his debut performance. It fit really well with the scene where the MC thought he might be falling for her, and his older friends were telling him to slow down a bit. Same goes for her second scene where you visit her at work.

But the new scenes don't work as well because they had some more meaningful conversations about their parents and such. Plus, she now sleeps in the bed with him instead of her telling him not to get greedy and he has to take his friends bed. The new version of Savannah no longer stands out as being all that different from the other college girls. She's lost a lot of her edge and just seems to be more of a generic love interest that you would find in any game here.

Reactions: m0us3r

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Mini announcement about Mother:

To all the people who want lewd scenes with the mother, it's not happening. I understand if you're upset over my decision but please understand that it wasn't some half-hearted decision.

It's not something I have any intentions to cover and I'm really against doing it in the extra section too just because of other candidates.

A possible solution:
If you want to make your own mini parody/short story featuring the mother and mc and you know your way around Daz Studio, then you have my blessing. I've attached duf files to the thread so just download them and the assets associated with it.
Over time I'll keep updating it if it needs to be.

If you don't know how to use Daz3D, then you can just contact some of the guys on this website and ask them to do you a favor or something.

Have fun!

Thanks for making a story that makes sense. I wouldn't have believe this MC fucking is own mother which look like a normal mom tbh.

Btw I'm glad I wasn't alone loving Eliza.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
mom not being a li is fucking criminal.

Likely: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Torrie and Sylvia

50-50: Savannah, Lilith, Annabelle, Eliza, June

Unlikely: Mikaela, Ae-cha, Joanna, Linda, Alejandra, Zoella

Things might change around so take it all with a grain of salt.
holy hell is like my boi dont want people supporting the game

Last edited:

Rivin

Nov 1, 2019
Mini announcement about Mother:

To all the people who want lewd scenes with the mother, it's not happening. I understand if you're upset over my decision but please understand that it wasn't some half-hearted decision.

It's not something I have any intentions to cover and I'm really against doing it in the extra section too just because of other candidates.

A possible solution:
If you want to make your own mini parody/short story featuring the mother and mc and you know your way around Daz Studio, then you have my blessing. I've attached duf files to the thread so just download them and the assets associated with it.
Over time I'll keep updating it if it needs to be.

If you don't know how to use Daz3D, then you can just contact some of the guys on this website and ask them to do you a favor or something.

Have fun!
So was the mom wearing transparent sleepwear a one time thing? I don't mind the no lewd stuff with the son but if that kind of stuff continues I'm happy.

Catblaster69

Mar 17, 2023
The best looking woman BY FAR in the game isn't a love interest. I mean, you could make a much older and uglier mother and that would suit your game more. Don't blueball your potential patrons. Not a good business model for sure.
This would just make me want the mom more LoL I have an attraction to LI in these VNs that have average or even subpar looks or age but give them mommy hips and a nice rack and its hopefully preggo time. I hope the other family girls are fair game, Michelle has a quiet sexy look and Mikaela is nice.

Love the game the story is good, I like the MC and the models of the girls in the game are very beautiful and believeable. The story with Eliza is very plausible and was fun to live. Sad there wont be an incest path with mom, that transparent dress had me hoping until I came here to the forum but thats OK. Cant wait to see how the game develops and how you grow as a developer! Will be subbing in the very near future.

Edit: Forgot about Annabelle, shes perfect. I do hope we have the chance to get many LIs pregnant, even if the timeframe of the game is such that you dont see physical changes, even knowing or having the "reveal" scene would be great. In fact ill just go Sub right now to help haha.

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
This would just make me want the mom more LoL I have an attraction to LI in these VNs that have average or even subpar looks or age but give them mommy hips and a nice rack and its hopefully preggo time.

Love the game the story is good, I like the MC and the models of the girls in the game are very beautiful and believeable. Sad there wont be an incest path with mom, that transparent dress had me hoping until I came here to the forum but thats OK. Cant wait to see how the game develops and how you grow as a developer! Will be subbing in the very near future.
Thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: mighty

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This would just make me want the mom more LoL I have an attraction to LI in these VNs that have average or even subpar looks or age but give them mommy hips and a nice rack and its hopefully preggo time. I hope the other family girls are fair game, Michelle has a quiet sexy look and Mikaela is nice.

Love the game the story is good, I like the MC and the models of the girls in the game are very beautiful and believeable. The story with Eliza is very plausible and was fun to live. Sad there wont be an incest path with mom, that transparent dress had me hoping until I came here to the forum but thats OK. Cant wait to see how the game develops and how you grow as a developer! Will be subbing in the very near future.

Edit: Forgot about Annabelle, shes perfect. I do hope we have the chance to get many LIs pregnant, even if the timeframe of the game is such that you dont see physical changes, even knowing or having the "reveal" scene would be great. In fact ill just go Sub right now to help haha.
good storyline , lots of potential for mc's lineage path , i lust for mom too but c’est la vie , it is also nice to see many ebony ladies in the story , so many avns seem to leave them out , just hope that many of them are in the mc's plan for pregnancy to further his lineage route ; lets see .... 3 months in a quarter , 4 weeks in a month , 1 lady for each weak , that makes an even dozen OH YEEEEAAH

:love: :cool: :love:

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes