remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
8/10 great potential, cant wait for more.

i really like this game and he concept of zero to hero. Thank you for NOT making every girl copy paste looks and bimbo. Love the variety of girls but i wished theres more flat girls tho, i know boobs are boobs. Since the mother is not a incest option, why bother make the mom hot and fuckable? and she looks like 30yo mom, so young that i keep seeing her fitting as MC older sister than a mom. If she not a option, at least make believably older like the mom in the game Young Again by Zargon Games.

Its kind of funny seeing Ch1 18yo fat MC have average height and cock size/length and turned into 30yo tall Khabib Nurmagomedov clone with monster size cock in just 2 years :ROFLMAO: . Still a welcoming sight compare to typical VN baby face shota MC.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
i read there is a prostitution tag, is there any prostitute gal i can have romance with? or just buy and fuck? i like both romance with hooker or just buy and fuck.
I was at first going to include a romance-able prozzie but ultimately scrapped the idea. So to answer your question, buy and fuck only.

ik dev said mom is a no go but the way s/he setting it up says different and screw the sister at first i put off playing it cuz i thought it was another cookie cutter college game but we presently surprised ty for taking the time to make the game biting the bullet
Thank you for playing.

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
I can't wait for pregnancy content. Lilith is my favorite character she is such a hot skank, I would enjoy if the MC impregnates her and his father goes ape shit over that and pays her off to go away.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
How're you doing guys, hope you had a good Halloween.
Just wanted to drop an update on current progress with act 2 and the samples/previews of the poll winners

**Current progress:**
- Render count is at 200 out of around 500. Going at a speed of 15 renders a day, I'm guessing I'll hit the goal by around 2 weeks.
I'm making sure that Act 2 is going to have multiple paths without having the update feel too short (if you're the kind of player who likes replaying with different options).
- I'm going to include a quick scene/lay in one of the paths but I'll try and squeeze another in the alternative. I'll be rendering the animations last so that I can prioritize the story content.

**Poll winners:**
- Savannah was the winner of the Public poll and Kaylee was the winner of the Patrons poll.
- I've been thinking about this for a while and I've realised that it's better if I just completely focused on making more than 1 animation as opposed to both Pin-ups and single animation. Also I think it'll incentivize people more to use the gallery.
- I've attached test sample pics of the two ladies. Let me know your thoughts about it.

**Release date:**
- I'm estimating a release in 3 weeks (**somewhere November 21st**) but if things need to be pushed back then I'll let you know ahead of time cause I understand some people like to set time aside for it.

Let me know if you have any comments or concerns and I'll get to you. And if you want to dm me privately, that's fine too.

BitingTheBullet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
just randomly happened upon this game when browsing, but I gotta say, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would, pretty decent so far. Dad is an asshole but then again in most AVNs they always are unless they are dead, sooo.. :ROFLMAO:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Well the MC is pretty much like his old self just gained some muscles.And why is he going around and basically begging every girl to date him"

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I really liked this game, except for the main character's mother, who looks too young, and the worst is the contrast with her and that horrible model that dev chose to be the MC's father, you wonder how on earth such a beautiful and young woman ends up with such a horrible guy. (which leads you to not so nice conclusions about the mother's interests)...
So I don't think I'm pursuing any relationship with the girls in that family, (weird isn't it?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I didn't care for the sister, and the mother is beautiful, but she looks more like a sister too young. An opportunity to have a beautiful grown-up lady there, wasted.:cautious:

Other than that I liked everything else about the game. (y)

Edit: A well I see that the dev has already said several times that there will be no love affairs with the mother, but only with the sister. So there's no fucking reason to make her so beautiful, she could have been like Charley's aunt, and no one would have minded if she wasn't a love interest.
Well anyway, I'm not interested in the sister either, so that long awaited trip to home will be very boring.:(
yes i agree with the mother being too young looking. She looks like a oldest sister to the mc. I don't agree with the dev there. Should of made a believable milf.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I really liked this game, except for the main character's mother, who looks too young, and the worst is the contrast with her and that horrible model that dev chose to be the MC's father, you wonder how on earth such a beautiful and young woman ends up with such a horrible guy. (which leads you to not so nice conclusions about the mother's interests)...
So I don't think I'm pursuing any relationship with the girls in that family, (weird isn't it?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I didn't care for the sister, and the mother is beautiful, but she looks more like a sister too young. An opportunity to have a beautiful grown-up lady there, wasted.:cautious:

Other than that I liked everything else about the game. (y)

Edit: A well I see that the dev has already said several times that there will be no love affairs with the mother, but only with the sister. So there's no fucking reason to make her so beautiful, she could have been like Charley's aunt, and no one would have minded if she wasn't a love interest.
Well anyway, I'm not interested in the sister either, so that long awaited trip to home will be very boring.:(
the only logical thing that comes to mind with the mother is that she got married when she was very young with the father of the protagonist, you know what kind of couple I'm referring to. :KEK:
hugh-heffner-playboy-models.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Disappointed she is being held back....
I can't exactly poof her in front of MC when she's physically elsewhere but like I mentioned before (at least I think I did) if you did the deed, you'll meet here again. In fact I'm somewhat considering making her event canon and retconning the possibility of MC declining her.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes