BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I really wish all VNs do a recap at the beginning of each chapter. I remember I liked this game and remember the vague premise, but don't remember anything else that happened.

How do others handle this, do you replay the entire VN from the beginning for every update?
The notebook widget keeps track of progress but I could probably add a dedicated entry log of overall narrative so far.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Dammit dev at least let him keep his facial hair.

The sister he's literally hinting at incest. Since she got 2 stats. One of them seem like either a Love /Lust stats and the other is relationship points.
It'll grow overtime. Wanted to start off with a clean slate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray_D and Xeron_Xr

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I think the time jump should be 1 year top, 2 years is too much. The scene with Kaylee during class is strange.
Has the MC been 2 years going to classes with her without explaining what happened that night?

You can add future tags in the OP into a spoiler.
I kept it to 2 because I don't want the focus to be in college but outside of it. Also it's somewhat of a realistic timeframe for his transformation.

As for Kaylee I'll be addressing it but only if the player decides to pursue her. I guess I should've shown her being avoidant of MC in the timeskip. Might add 3 or 4 renders of their interactions.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LineageOrLegacy-CH4A1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i did liked the haircut bevor better, and a realy hope the beard will return soon. He has just grow on me. Now he looks lika a slimy anabolica junkie. Give me back the nice character head. ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Been awhile.. but enjoyed this update as much as I've enjoyed the rest of the VN.. Pretty decent writing and renders. This one's got legs.. and the Dev surely looks like he knows how to use them. Looking forward to much more. Two thumbs up!

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
hahahaha whats up with the mc's new hairstyle/shaved beard lol, its looks soooooo fucking ugly lol. He looks like some hardcore drug junkie now and its the really hardcore garbage shit he used

sorry about this comment but i just started laughing after seeing his new "style" lol

otherwise really great game!

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
A nice storyline that keeps you addicted with each update. Graphically, the characters and the environment look very nice, except maybe for our hero's new hairstyle, which, to put it mildly, sucks. I look forward to further updates and wish you good luck in your further work. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone else getting this or just me? It turns out it only appears with certain choices. I went with heels as her gift first time, then noticed no mention and went back and chose makeup, saw that mentioned multiple times(guess that was the right choice) and did not get that error.

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone else getting this or just me? It turns out it only appears with certain choices. I went with heels as her gift first time, then noticed no mention and went back and chose makeup, saw that mentioned multiple times(guess that was the right choice) and did not get that error.
Definitely a weird bug cause it has nothing to do with that choice. I'll have a look at it, thanks for letting me know.

Sep 3, 2020
Alex is a dude :KEK:
bro can you give me a list on who are the main love interest in this game

because I'm playing the newest update right now

and I found a girl I like but I don't know if I can have a real relationship with her or not

I don't want to get attached to a character only to find out she's not a love interest/real relationship

which brings me to my next question brother is there something in the game that let me know who's a real love interest

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I checked the compressed version and that's where the problem lies. The image the code is calling for is corrupted since it reads 0 Bytes.

Add the image file to your game and it'll fix it.
- Fix

Drop the file in this location
lineageorlegacy>game>chapters>chap4>images

• Red Heart
Reactions: dnzieg and PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes