BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
It seems like story is going towards the old cliche save your sister from creeps or something. Why it always gotta be like that don't know why. How unoriginal! Hope Dev actually surprise us and don't follow that same old cringe shit lol. Also, don't know why mother is not a li? Honestly, it really sucks that there is not any likeable li. Also, MC is way too naive NGL.
I understand if you didn't like the game. I'm glad you decided to check it out however and hope you eventually come back to give it another try once there's more content.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I understand if you didn't like the game. I'm glad you decided to check it out however and hope you eventually come back to give it another try once there's more content.
It not like I don't like the game but it too cliché and predictable. Also most li doesn't have anything remarkable or something that will make me like them more and hearing about their body count definitely doesn't make me hard lol and it sucks that most of them are sluts. While it your first game it understandable tbh. The only reason I continued till the end cause of the decent renders and characters models. I wish you luck with your project, hopefully next one will be much more better.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

SunGodYoru

Apr 15, 2020
This game came out of nowhere for me I didn't think I'd like it this much. Keep up the good work!

(Also, Torrie is the best girl don't @ me.)

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Just tried out the game and man what a treat! Excited to see what comes next. Favorites definitely have to be Savannah and Eliza!

One thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing how the story actually deals with pregnancy, it's something that hasn't really been done before in the VN space!

One thing though, how did old Savannah look? Like the one in the hospital?

Keep up the great work!

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Emmm... about the impact of choice. Dev: Want Savanha? -No, thx! Dev: maybe intresting in her, have a crush? -Mehh, no.. just maybe friends! 5 minuts later .... fucking with her:rolleyes:. :FacePalm:Ooookay, the developer didn't give us a choice with that... then againe "no! Not intresting. I say NO! AGAINE, NO, NO GOD PLEASE - NO! Dont wanna get close with her/chat and so on ...JUST NOOO, please!!!" ...................MC goes to the Bobby bar to look for Savanha contact and cry that hi thought "we have a connection." :WaitWhat::WeSmart::KEK: WTF!?!?!?

Will game continue to be like this "very dependeble" on choice???

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
Good game good. Good choices but hard to choose what to aim, all good girls some are kinky xaxaxa. Sad I have to pick between Kaylee and Fiona. So no Harem Path ?

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
Thank you for playing and for kind words.
True harem is still something that I can't confirm but I'm trying to make it work. I'll announce it if it can be implemented.
Thank you for your try on harem! If not possible is sad but ok game is good. Good Protagonist build up, very lovely girlfriends in story, very believable. I always scroll back on choices to check I dont skip content, always try to get best outcome on single playthrough so I can romance possible chicks at same time. Thank you for hard work :)

Sorry english not first language.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Good start to this game, looking forward to where the story takes us. The animations are amongst some of the best I've seen in games like these. The multi mod broke the game for me tho, had a lot of images missing so I replayed without it.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
It wont be atleast for another 3 weeks as the game developer is the one who is moderating this thread.

Reactions: Ray_D
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes