WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You'd be looking at roughly a year per update for something quite a few of us give zero fucks about.
I understand your statement, at least in part, as it pertains to poorly done animations. I see numerous folks make the same statement and also include audio. But when done right...

For example, look at the animations they're producing in Inside Jennifer. Outstanding work and to say they don't matter, or they don't add anything to the story is, for me anyway, puzzling (putting it mildly). It's analogous to saying...well, I don't need A/C in my car as it adds nothing to my ride. I would counter that while you can still drive from point A to B, the A/C sure makes it nicer.

The Pale one is doing a great job with this game and I enjoy it (except for the addition of the runt of a teenage boy), and I would also recommend that unless he really knows his stuff, he should abstain from animations. But if he knew his stuff, then a once or twice per year update is fine with me.

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great job, maybe add ability to change relationships? I think the RPGM version has this when you click on the nightstand.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I cannot find changelog for this BETA update.

Just bug fixing or actually something new?
It adds a different version of the Moddy's Gathering event depending on which path you chose (Cheating or Sharing route).

From the changelog " IF NOT ON THE SHARING PATH PLEASE SAVE WHERE PROMPTED DURING THE GATHERING - THE CHEATING PATH WILL BE ADDED IN THE BETA AND YOU CAN CONTINUE FROM THIS SAVE SO YOU MAY WANT TO COMPLETE THE OTHER EVENTS FIRST AND LEAVE THE GATHERING UNTIL LAST "

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

While Palegrass may be the King of this thread, you Sir are definitely the crown prince :) Thank you for the Ren'py port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Reactions: quency77 and Klo51

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
I have no time at all guys so I'm just gonna post the Pat/SS post here:

View attachment 1752995

For a man that hates working with mirrors in Daz I'm sure doing it a lot recently xD

Lisa and I have the same vibe this morning as I stare into the mirror with bloodshot eyes realizing I have work in 90minutes >_>!

Links:

WIN:
MEGA
MAC:
MEGA

I really wanted to have this finished up over the weekend, then again yesterday, then this morning at around 4am so I could get a good sleep before heading back to work. Ended up a little late given that it's closing in on 11am xD

So the major additions to this update are the second Gathering route (Cheating) and HOPEFULLY the journal is fully fixed. Fixing the journal might seem like a small task but it took me hours man and I mean houuuurrrrsss :D

The journal fix will apply automatically if you goto Lisa's House 2F - it's an autorun event that'll square everything up the second you enter the map. It will divide the Mod Shop route into individual paths along with a ton of other changes to entries and objectives. The whole goal was to make the journal as useful and as easy to follow as possible though it may still need some adjustments here and there.

Image count up from 4241 to 4470 which is a lot more than I expected but that's always the way with Grass that is Paler than usual today :p

The Gina & MM Bathhouse event hasn't been written yet though the CGs are in the directory so the CG count is a little bloated. I'm just outta time as I mentioned I'm back to work today and I didn't want to put this off any longer. I will make a patch that will simply be a map file to add the Gina & MM event in the coming days. The Bathhouse may bug you out if you enter it because the framework for the event is set it just has nothing in it yet.

There are still changes I want to make to the patch like some of the music in the Sharing route needs updated and some bugs that I only read today after finally rejoining Discord.

That's another thing actually! Yes! I'm back on Discord! I found out this morning that I can access it through a browser so that's awesome! I look forward to seeing some of you on there in future :)) <3

I think that's everything? I'm pretty exhausted and I'm mentoring today in work so it's sure to be a fun day lol! As always please report any bugs you find to me here or now on Discord too!

OH! DON'T PICK THE NO ROUTE IN THE GATHERING YET PLEASE!

There is a warning in game noting that I forgot all about the No Route CGs (there aren't very many - it's just the day 2 morning CGs) so the No Route will crash the game. No = No sex so I dunno how many people this applies to but I gotta throw it out anyway x)

Lastly - I pray that there are no bugs, I PRAYYYYYYYY. I've been testing the game for the past 2 hours just the MG events and it was running fine so fingers crossed because it's very unlikely I'll be online again until late tomorrow night. I daresay the second I get back from work later I'll pass out on the couch :D
Thanks everyone for your patience over the past few weeks too :) my free days were mostly taken up leaving very little time to work but you've all been amazing <3

I hope you all have a fucking awesome day and that you enjoy the second route :)

//pG
Just a thought but are you planning to include this kind of scene at some update? 1755115_Imagen_de_publicacion_de_Patreon-52.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
it seems that there some error in some parts like at the red district when she ran out she gets stuck and when leaving the beach after she works when she hear a noise behind the beach house

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thanks for the update PaleGrass . I really like the content , just one question.
These scenes will only arrive in the next update ? ( Ep 3 )
-Council Meeting
-Gina Bathhouse & MM
-Council Jobs
-Moddy's betting game
I'm gonna make a small patch that includes the bathhouse scene (the CGs are already in the Beta directory) but the others yeah. I'm seriously considering cutting the meeting (or seriously altering it) because it was meant to introduce new unimportant cast and I think it's a little useless to bring in more characters that really don't have any bearing on the game. ^_^

They'll be in the next release which I'm just calling the "Post Patch." It's just to tidy up Renshire as a whole and round out Episode 2 with everything I've missed. I'll be making a more detailed Patreon Post later this evening about it and I'll just post it here too when it's up :)

Quick question, Pale: Do you plan on making any gloryhole scenes? I thought we would see one at the school bathroom but it seems that they fixed it.
Yup. I have a plan to have it re-installed in the school ;)

Fucking good shit that update was Mr. Palegrass

Well worth the wait

That was the hardest nut I've busted all year

Godspeed to you good sir and may God bless you with many sons.
LOOL!

Probably the best compliment I can receive though, right? xD Thanks mate and I'm over the moon that the scene landed as well as it did for you :)

All these people talking about how good the update was and I can't even find a way to get to the party :(
:eek: no party yet! :( Jayce's party is Chapter 3 <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
issue with replaying the cheating moddy scene in gallery. it wont play
It'll be fixed in the patch mate, I forgot to put it in! :(

ok wait i just realized it says CH 2 do we have CH 1 separate or its in this ?
All episode's are included :)

Moddy's gathering was awesome. Very nice work PaleGrass. Superb update.
Thanks so much gekk0z mate :) <33

I really enjoyed the pub scene as it was described and done, but I was wondering if Lisa's future scenes with Duncan & Riggs under the influence of GHB are going to be even tougher? And if you will also include some more fetishes (example: ass to mouth, rimjob, DP, spanking, deep throat, double vaginal and double anal) Thank you.
The easy answer is yes. xD

That's a yes to all of the fetishes you mentioned too ^_^ <3

Cheating path save at Moddy's gathering.

For file number 36 you need to visit mod shop to start the event. 37 is where the alpha update was cut off at Moddy's house.

Great update by the way dev! Can't wait for more content and the storylines to develop more.
Thank you mate and thank you for helping folks with the save! :)!

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes