Dec 14, 2017

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. I used it to try a couple of paths I didn't want to try in the original game because I didn't like the idea of them. This allows me to see what they're like in one tenth the time. I still won't be pursuing them in the original game, but now I'm sure I decided correctly.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
And hopefully Lisa actually fights back and not get turn into a slave in Aoife's storyline cause too many fem protag games has the fem protag become a slave to a gang/group cause she got involve. Be nice to see a change of pace and have her win in some way or another
She could become a slave and still win. I'm pretty sure that, no matter what you choose to put (or not put) Lisa through in the game, she's going to win in the end. It's her story, after all.

Lisa unavoidably gets tied into "the gang" in this game too but it's up to the player whether she becomes a sexual object or not <3
Oh, she's definitely going to become a sexual object. First the downfall and the bitter taste of defeat, then the long, hard climb to victory, sweet victory. Or maybe it will be a swift and sudden ascent to victory. I don't know how you're going to write it, but I'm confident that it will be a fun ride.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
She could become a slave and still win. I'm pretty sure that, no matter what you choose to put (or not put) Lisa through in the game, she's going to win in the end. It's her story, after all.

Oh, she's definitely going to become a sexual object. First the downfall and the bitter taste of defeat, then the long, hard climb to victory, sweet victory. Or maybe it will be a swift and sudden ascent to victory. I don't know how you're going to write it, but I'm confident that it will be a fun ride.
The Rise from The Ashes'uh?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean to change the link on OP, but to edit your own old save post and add there a link to your new post. However, Palegrass already linked your new save post to OP, so it should work too.
Yes indeed I'm not very familiar with these things, next I'll try to update my old post, sorry if I couldn't, because my intentions were those you're on the same page as me. Tnks

Reactions: cold_arctus

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Those 3 maps should fix the Recollection room and the Mod Shop mate, it's a good thing you told me because that would've been quite awkward come the betting game next patch and no-one's able to trigger anything ^_^

*Edit - Fixed files.
I applied the fix (unzip, copy/pastes in www/data) and now, as soon as I enter the recollection room, it goes into an infinite loop at Moddy's gathering. You may have fixed the issue with the sunbathing and gathering scenes but there's no way to check.

The Mod shop shower scene works now.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Wonder when Aoife will make a return, gorgeous character, would love to know more about her, and perhaps pleasure her soon enough. But i'll be patient. :)
She's tucked away for a couple of releases now unfortunately :( back in E3! ^_^

I'm confident too ^_^

Is chapter 1 separate than the link shared here?
Nope! All of the Episodes are in the same package <3

I applied the fix (unzip, copy/pastes in www/data) and now, as soon as I enter the recollection room, it goes into an infinite loop at Moddy's gathering. You may have fixed the issue with the sunbathing and gathering scenes but there's no way to check.

The Mod shop shower scene works now.
Shit man, that's my bad sorry. I left the full events in the room when I was copying the stuff over for the replay nodes. I've attached the map with them removed and hopefully that's the end of the bugs in there mate <3

Reactions: JennaJJ

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Shit man, that's my bad sorry. I left the full events in the room when I was copying the stuff over for the replay nodes. I've attached the map with them removed and hopefully that's the end of the bugs in there mate <3
Recollection room works now but the sunbathing is still unviewable save attached

Another issue, not game breaking or anything but more a logic error, is Kerry being in the hotel break room on the last day but somehow beating Lisa to the 3rd floor to be in mid-conversation with Malik

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
OHH the peeper event wasn't set, oops ^_^ that one should properly unlock after the camping trip now if you hadn't previously seen it

The Kerry situation is fixed for future releases too, thanks for reporting those Lemon mate :) x

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
OHH the peeper event wasn't set, oops ^_^ that one should properly unlock after the camping trip now if you hadn't previously seen it

The Kerry situation is fixed for future releases too, thanks for reporting those Lemon mate :) x
All sorted now :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I just checked through the Moddy's Gathering cheating scene and there are a few renders missing in game but they present in the pictures file. Like one from when Moddy teases Lisa when Danny goes to get the drinks, and when Lisa and Moddy have anal sex( And I'm a bit disappointed in that anal sex scene cuz I litterally couldn't see actual penetration in that scene, I couldn't actually get the feel of it) I don't know if it's just me.

And why do Moddy look a bit lean like sick patient in this one here

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes