Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know what's new in this update? it was just a bug update or something because in the previous version I had already done everything.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just checked through the Moddy's Gathering cheating scene and there are a few renders missing in game but they present in the pictures file. Like one from when Moddy teases Lisa when Danny goes to get the drinks, and when Lisa and Moddy have anal sex( And I'm a bit disappointed in that anal sex scene cuz I litterally couldn't see actual penetration in that scene, I couldn't actually get the feel of it) I don't know if it's just me.

And why do Moddy look a bit lean like sick patient in this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dispproportionate amount of blood in one area of the body?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Hmm... All is great... But a bit disappointed with as you know "vanilla route". I kept seeing NTR scenes, that more than just "a vibe" here and there... I just hope you really lock every unpleasant scenes if we choose that one and only route... Also when you make teasing scenes where Lisa and her boyfriend always get disturbed when they try to start their nice time, it's so quite annoying...
I Don't mind with the another "bad/dark" routes, but please just give that the only one peace route some real "peace"... :cry:

Reactions: Leldorin

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Game Freezes for me if I go to RLD or when I meet Gina at the bathhouse anyone else got this bug?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I was excited when I saw there was a new event for Aoife, but still no new scene with her sadly :cry:.

Props as always to the dude that does the Renpy versions, which are absolutely essential for me.
Hey, can you access the pool in the latest renpy version? I can't go to pool in the previous version but haven't try the latest.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yeap. Every time. It only seems to happen to the Mac Version.
The only user I know that uses the MAC version is our resident Shelby_Ruman. I don't have access to a MAC to test it unfortunately, are there different securities or anything that would hinder RPGM saving to disc on a MAC? I'm completely clueless when it comes to that OS mate sorry :(

I just checked through the Moddy's Gathering cheating scene and there are a few renders missing in game but they present in the pictures file. Like one from when Moddy teases Lisa when Danny goes to get the drinks, and when Lisa and Moddy have anal sex( And I'm a bit disappointed in that anal sex scene cuz I litterally couldn't see actual penetration in that scene, I couldn't actually get the feel of it) I don't know if it's just me.

And why do Moddy look a bit lean like sick patient in this one here
Ehhh!? xD Anal sex? ^_^ I don't recall rendering out any anal penetration lol :)

If there are any CG still left in the folder that are unused that's my bad because I usually delete any that don't make the final cut, there are instances of this throughout the game where the numbering might look at little off like 1-8-2 to 1-8-4 for example where "1-8-3" didn't make it through the pass :)

As for Moddy's "sickly" look it's probably a combination of a few things - the fact that it's a blue light, that this blue light is facing him head on, the blue light is also an emissive material which creates wildly different results from the usual point lights etc ^_^ but his skin hasn't changed since he was put together so let's hope he gets better soon! xD <3

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The only user I know that uses the MAC version is our resident @Shelby_Ruman. I don't have access to a MAC to test it unfortunately, are there different securities or anything that would hinder RPGM saving to disc on a MAC? I'm completely clueless when it comes to that OS mate sorry
Mac not MAC :LOL:

Mac = Macintosh
MAC = Media Access Control

Anyway, Mac-Users should try to move the application (game.app) into their Application folder.

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

friend I have no words to say how much I thank you for that thank you for this port

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Turned out I became pretty disappointed with this. I was doing the swim trip and decided on the sharing route. I don't think devs understand that type of route. Anyway, in the scene with Danny and Calvin it changes from sharing to something else.

First, I hate that with a female MC the males always have to be insulting and degrading as Calvin was to Lisa. Even if the woman wants to be dominated doesn't mean you're verbally abused. Now, I understand using certain language as a turn on, but attitude behind it is important. The person invited to share doesn't get to act like an ass, you are deferential to the one sharing.

Second, Calvin becomes the dominate male and makes Lisa his slut and she agrees? That's not a sharing route, that's something entirely different. In a sharing route the two people agree to participate in sex with others, but their commitment is to each other. You don't become some one else's slut. That would be more a master/slave route, but Danny would still be the person in charge. Instead he passes out and now it's a cheating route.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a vanilla/love route in this game or is it only cheating and swinging/sharing routes?
From the scenes I've seen it seems it's only the latter two routes and in those routes she's already so far gone down the rabbit hole the boyfriend guy doesn't matter anymore. Is he being kept around just to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game? Would be interesting if she ends it with him and gets with one of the guys on the camping trip but continues to cheat and sleep around. At least the new guy will probably satisfy her sexually and maybe won't be so incompetent and blind to the what's obviously going on around him and create some conflict and drama. It just seems like it's so easy for her to cheat because the guy is depicted as inadequate so there's no real stakes involved. Literally everyone else can satisfy her better and he's always so clueless about what's going on. Can't handle his liquor and I assume he has narcolepsy because he sleeps deeper and longer then a normal person should lol. I mean she even states multiple times she isn't sure if she should be with him and it's mostly out of guilt/obligation. I don't think there's been a scene with just them two since the very beginning of the game. She should move on and get with one of the other people but keep her slutty side and then things could get interesting
It kind of feels like the cheating route will just continue on with her sleeping around and him being clueless and nothing else really happening except new/more sexual partners and increased depravity. The swinging/sharing route doesn't really feel any different then the cheating route except the boyfriend guy is present until he inevitably falls asleep of course. Her behaviour isn't really much different between the two routes as the poster above me mentioned regarding how the sharing scene went. Which by the way he's correct in regards to what is generally considered sharing when done with couples. It seems like it's just a matter of time before the sharing route becomes full on the cheating route or the cuck route since it seems she is much more into the other guy then the boyfriend. It will only depend on whether the boyfriend guy gets off on it or not that will determine if it's cheating or cuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: neronwtf and JaxMan

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
I started playing this game few days ago, I have to say it's become one of my favourite games so far. I don't mind the grind and loving the story so far. This is exactly the type of games I enjoy playing. I have not finished it playing the game yer.

Few questions.

1) reading through some of the posts here, there seems to be some fixes and patches added. Would I need to download those or have they already been added to the main download link?

2) I got stuck in the Inn/Hotel after i walked in with earing the garage uniform. When trying to get out I got a message saying can't leave wearing the uniform had to quit and start from save again. I lost a lot of progression due to not saving regular. Any option to have a auto save feature?

Thank you

Jen

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes