PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Just came to this thread, seemed very interesting to begin with. Then I realized what kind of grind will be required to come to an interesting point of the story. Sorry, seems more like it's for insiders only.
Oh :( it is a very long game mate, it's maybe not what you'd expect when it comes to female protag games <3

is this game have pregnancy? or will have?
In one ending (say 2024?) but not as a core game mechanic <3

garbage game yo saw no action played liked 2 minutes closed it unistalled it
My coffee almost came out my nose reading this xD

Yeah mate it's not a romp off kinda game ^_^

I'm not sure. I've looked at the changelog, looked at posts here, loaded the game and every quest is shown as 'End of Content'. Wandered around for a while but could find nothing new. So maybe route specific.
The new content is the completion of the second Mod Shop Gathering route, I'd say goto the Recollection room and you can see it but I'm a complete moron and forgot to include it x( If you have a save during the Gathering (prompted save) from the Alpha you can dive straight into the new content.

Also, noticed that I only had two Instagram posts (the first two). I did a search on in this thread and looked at the requirements for all the posts. I went to every one at the appropriate time and wearing the appropriate outfit and cannot generate any new posts.
If you check Lisa's laptop how many followers do you have and are you looking at the album? The album you may have entered No to all of the entries.

Because none of the instagram entries from E1 had individual switches applied I couldn't track player's progress on them so when adding the Album I had to leave it to the player to remember (I know this is nearly impossible). This has since been fixed but only applies to those that hadn't completed the instagram entries. If you have 406 followers just pop me over your save and I'll fix the album for you :) <3

Idk how to trigger the new event at moddy's
You have to be on the Cheating route. If you're on both the Sharing & Cheating routes it'll offer you a choice as to which you wish to follow <3

Solid game, hope we get a new outfit for Lisa in the next update
Not in the next patch but the one after that we get a new outfit then ANOTHER new outfit in the patch after that! :D

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
is there anyway to access any gallery ?
The mirror beside the stairs in Lisa's living room :)

I have added updated files to the alpha so from 1 to 25 for cheating and blackmailing from 33 to 49 for sharing and without blackmail; unzip them in an empty folder called save and again inside the www folder of the game if a save folder already exists delete it first and don't overwrite it, have fun bye
<3

What's new in this update?
Moddy's Gathering Cheating route / Journal & Recollection room revamp ^_^

How do I get the gina bath house scene? I have already completed the aoife college scene.
It's not written yet buddy, I'll pop a patch up as soon as it's done ^_^

720p Sadge :cry:
Sadge is right :(

Just a thought but are you planning to include this kind of scene at some update? View attachment 1755510
With those characters or simply Lisa, Sharon & "Male"

The latter - yes ;)

it seems that there some error in some parts like at the red district when she ran out she gets stuck and when leaving the beach after she works when she hear a noise behind the beach house
What version of the game are you playing bud? I remember that RLD bug from way back but I swear I thought I fixed it! :(

Also the beach one is new, will the event behind Theo's not trigger or something? :eek:

Reactions: Ahsl and alexferno

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
What version of the game are you playing bud? I remember that RLD bug from way back but I swear I thought I fixed it! :(

Also the beach one is new, will the event behind Theo's not trigger or something? :eek:
well put this I just download the game today
Lisa_E2Ch2_1.0_Beta

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Love this game so for. Hopefully there will be more lesbian scenes in the next update cause those are honestly my favorite in this game at the moment, especially the ones with the 2 milfs lol. Moody's scenes were pretty good. And hopefully Lisa actually fights back and not get turn into a slave in Aoife's storyline cause too many fem protag games has the fem protag become a slave to a gang/group cause she got involve. Be nice to see a change of pace and have her win in some way or another

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey PaleGrass, couple of questions, it was my understanding that I would be able to watch unplayed scenes in the recollection room, eg, the Gunnar scenes from the camping trip but the Moddy cheating route scenes in the new update don't play; it asks if I want to view them but nothing happens if I say yes.

Second, I can't seem to trigger the sunbathing scenes with Sharon or the Moddy shower scene, I'm uploading my save

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Gonna post this here too because hopefully it'll give everyone a better idea of where everything is on the chopping block and answer some of the more FAQ :)

Patreon April 1.png

Resident Post: The Post Patch
Helloo everyone!! ^_^

I just wanted to make a post and get us all on the same page, where my head's at and where (and when) we're moving in the coming updates :)

With Episode 2 nearing it's end, we have pretty much all of the major stuff out of the way leaving only Jayce's Party as the big finale. Episode 2 still feels a little bare though.. Renshire hasn't developed much from E1 > E2 so I wanted to make a patch to flesh it all out a bit.

Those meaningless NPCs walking around? Let's make them useful.

The harassment NPCs that never seem to change? Gotta fix that and add some more.

Using RPGM for seemingly no reason? Time to hit up some more mini quests.

Instagram with 0 progression in almost a year? Yeah that's my bad! ^_^

I want to give the explorers out there a reason to do so, not just to walk into a new map and be completely underwhelmed by yet another empty RPGM game full of NPCs inundating you with "Nice day isn't it?"

There is a LOT going on behind the scenes in this game and because it's only focused on Lisa's PoV I gotta find ways to try to bring in some of the gargantuan wealth of "lore" left to explore. This is one of the aims of the post patch, to not only answer some questions but to leave the player with an entirely new set of questions that I can keep updating as Lisa's stats increase. I want each district of Renshire to have a vibe. Where the West is the recovering slum, the East is a bustling storm that's falling apart and the North is a degenerate hell hole.

Still this is only a small part of the update, I'll also be using the Post Patch to include scenes that've been lost along the way:

-Visiting Jo (Remember Jo?)
-Date with Viv
-Council2
-Moddy's Gathering Outros (wait, what?)
-Instagram photos x 3 / 4
-Byron Beach

And of course the winner(s) of the poll:

-2 Paul scenes at home.
-Mod Shop Betting game (I dunno how many different paths of this there are but quite a few)

So it's an eclectic mix of fun! After replaying the Gathering scenes I just feel they need something in between the sex scenes & returning to Renshire. I cheaped out on the return from the Camping Trip but not this time, I'll just put them in the Post Patch / recollection room. A little teaser of one of the return routes can be seen above, I thought it was a cute shot! But before that I gotta write out the bathhouse scene and fix up the missing recollection scenes so I'll give you guys a bit of a roadmap of where I'm going:

- Chapter 2 (Bathhouse)
- Poll regarding saves
- Poll on Lisa's night outfit 1
- Post Patch Release
- Poll on Lisa's Exhibitionism 3 outfit
- Chapter 3 (Jayce's Party)

I've received a lot of really positive feedback on the Gathering which is just awesome because this means that the future Mod Shop events are sure to be hits too :D I am real excited to get started on those for sure, different events for different routes always hits a little different x)! You'll get a peek into the future MS content in the Post Patch with the introduction of the betting game <3

I always do this man, I am certain that I had something else to post here.. I've lost it >_>!

Ah well.. that'll do for today! Hope you're all happy and well folks! <3

//pG

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Mac Version I can not save.
Is it giving you an error or something mate?

Love this game so for. Hopefully there will be more lesbian scenes in the next update cause those are honestly my favorite in this game at the moment, especially the ones with the 2 milfs lol. Moody's scenes were pretty good. And hopefully Lisa actually fights back and not get turn into a slave in Aoife's storyline cause too many fem protag games has the fem protag become a slave to a gang/group cause she got involve. Be nice to see a change of pace and have her win in some way or another
There is a full lesbian scene in the next update :)

Lisa unavoidably gets tied into "the gang" in this game too but it's up to the player whether she becomes a sexual object or not <3

Hey PaleGrass, couple of questions, it was my understanding that I would be able to watch unplayed scenes in the recollection room, eg, the Gunnar scenes from the camping trip but the Moddy cheating route scenes in the new update don't play; it asks if I want to view them but nothing happens if I say yes.

Second, I can't seem to trigger the sunbathing scenes with Sharon or the Moddy shower scene, I'm uploading my save
Yeah man I completely forgot to add the Cheating scenes to the Recollection room, if you gimme 5mins I'll post the fixed map file with those included ^_^

The Sunbathing scenes become unavailable after the Hot Tub's unlocked but they automatically unlock in the Recollection room at this point (or at least they're supposed to) and the Moddy Shower scene can only be triggered on a day when Danny isn't working. I'll check the save anyway :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

Lol oops, there's no-one working in the Mod Shop because I forgot to turn them all back on after the Gathering xD MY BAD! FIXING NOW!

Reactions: LiMp17

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

Those 3 maps should fix the Recollection room and the Mod Shop mate, it's a good thing you told me because that would've been quite awkward come the betting game next patch and no-one's able to trigger anything ^_^

*Edit - Fixed files.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't do it, I think only PaleGrass or a Mod can do it.
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean to change the link on OP, but to edit your own old save post and add there a link to your new post. However, Palegrass already linked your new save post to OP, so it should work too.

Mac Version I can not save.
Try to move game.app into your Application folder.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey PaleGrass with the map fix that you provided, i am stuck on a loop of moddy's house when i go into recollection area
Stuck in a loop of Moddy's House? :eek:

I forgot to delete the images when chosing "No" to the outro of Gathering Cheating route which will give you a black screen, I've attached a fix. Is that the problem you're having mate?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes