tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, how do I access Jo's scenes in the sauna? It asks me to complete the tasks with Aoife but I already met with her at school or am I missing something?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Game Freezes for me if I go to RLD or when I meet Gina at the bathhouse anyone else got this bug?
In the baths, too, everything is frozen in the picture with Gina and does not move further. At the same time, you can even save via esc)))

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, how do I access Jo's scenes in the sauna? It asks me to complete the tasks with Aoife but I already met with her at school or am I missing something?
According to the magazine, this scene really should go after the scene with Ayofe in college, but for me, nothing happened there and Gina was not in the bath. But when the last scene in Brava (with the abduction) passed, Gina found herself in the center of the bathhouse pool. But the scene freezes, with Gina's face in the picture...

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is next big update going to be about Jayce's Party or all those events mentioned in the last post?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Those 3 maps should fix the Recollection room and the Mod Shop mate, it's a good thing you told me because that would've been quite awkward come the betting game next patch and no-one's able to trigger anything ^_^

*Edit - Fixed files.
where should these files be installed?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game goes well but when I interact with the map there I only see Lisa after all black

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Turned out I became pretty disappointed with this. I was doing the swim trip and decided on the sharing route. I don't think devs understand that type of route. Anyway, in the scene with Danny and Calvin it changes from sharing to something else.

First, I hate that with a female MC the males always have to be insulting and degrading as Calvin was to Lisa. Even if the woman wants to be dominated doesn't mean you're verbally abused. Now, I understand using certain language as a turn on, but attitude behind it is important. The person invited to share doesn't get to act like an ass, you are deferential to the one sharing.

Second, Calvin becomes the dominate male and makes Lisa his slut and she agrees? That's not a sharing route, that's something entirely different. In a sharing route the two people agree to participate in sex with others, but their commitment is to each other. You don't become some one else's slut. That would be more a master/slave route, but Danny would still be the person in charge. Instead he passes out and now it's a cheating route.
I agree with some of the statements above in regards to the style of relationships. In my opinion I've seen cheating, cheating/sharing and master/slave. If I'm correct Danny and Lisa haven't come to an agreement with playing outside there relationship, so an open relationship should still be on hold.

Still love the female characters and the game, but the relationship definitions are slightly on the fuzzy side.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I started playing this game few days ago, I have to say it's become one of my favourite games so far. I don't mind the grind and loving the story so far. This is exactly the type of games I enjoy playing. I have not finished it playing the game yer.

Few questions.

1) reading through some of the posts here, there seems to be some fixes and patches added. Would I need to download those or have they already been added to the main download link?

2) I got stuck in the Inn/Hotel after i walked in with earing the garage uniform. When trying to get out I got a message saying can't leave wearing the uniform had to quit and start from save again. I lost a lot of progression due to not saving regular. Any option to have a auto save feature?

Thank you

Jen
In regards to the fixes and patches. As of yesterday, an individual would have to add the fixes and patches. Unless posted otherwise the main downloads were never updated, unless it happened today.

In regards to your second question, I'm sure PaleGrass would be happy to answer that question.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I agree with some of the statements above in regards to the style of relationships. In my opinion I've seen cheating, cheating/sharing and master/slave. If I'm correct Danny and Lisa haven't come to an agreement with playing outside there relationship, so an open relationship should still be on hold.

Still love the female characters and the game, but the relationship definitions are slightly on the fuzzy side.
At this point they barely have a relationship at all lol. He's mostly just there to be cheated on. I don't think any of the relationships will get straightened out with rules or limits especially at this point where she's too far gone to be able to stop. Any agreement made would just end up being broken. Seems most likely the game will just follow the cheating path or cheating/sharing path and throw in as many different people/places/pets/positions/etc as possible to check off the list of kinks and keep the game going.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I'm not sure why you would feel that there isn't any way around that split. If Lisa and Danny can have a sexually open relationship, would it be that much of a stretch for them to have a polyamorous relationship, particularly if it only admitted one or two additional people? However, it's your game, which means that you're the boss. I'm not going to grumble too much, since it's a great game, but it's a little bit of a bummer. I'm definitely not splitting Lisa and Danny, so I guess that means that Lisa/Aoife sexual content is off the table in my playthrough.
Wow if I could Id rip Danny out of the game. Dude is annoying me big time

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hmm... All is great... But a bit disappointed with as you know "vanilla route". I kept seeing NTR scenes, that more than just "a vibe" here and there... I just hope you really lock every unpleasant scenes if we choose that one and only route... Also when you make teasing scenes where Lisa and her boyfriend always get disturbed when they try to start their nice time, it's so quite annoying...
I Don't mind with the another "bad/dark" routes, but please just give that the only one peace route some real "peace"... :cry:
I've really neglected the Faithful route quite honestly

Game Freezes for me if I go to RLD or when I meet Gina at the bathhouse anyone else got this bug?
The Bathhouse scene isn't written yet mate, it'll be added in a patch over the weekend. The RLD freeze - I've uploaded a file that may fix it but I'm not sure what causes it so it's hopeful thinking ^_^

Hello PaleGrass ,
Sunbathe with Sharon is not possible for me. Can you fix it please?
Thank you.
Attached is a file that will open the scene in the recollection room after the camping trip has been completed (it's unavailable after the hot tub is installed) :)

Mac not MAC :LOL:

Mac = Macintosh
MAC = Media Access Control

Anyway, Mac-Users should try to move the application (game.app) into their Application folder.
I have no idea what the latter is so Mac it is x)!!

Wait that wasn't anal sex, I thought after teasing her about anal Moddy pushed it into her ass. Welll I couldn't see the penetration in the second half anyway.
No there was no anal buddy ^_^ I know it's very dark, it is quite a challenge to light those particular areas in dark scenes when the characters are bumping thighs :D

First, I hate that with a female MC the males always have to be insulting and degrading as Calvin was to Lisa. Even if the woman wants to be dominated doesn't mean you're verbally abused. Now, I understand using certain language as a turn on, but attitude behind it is important. The person invited to share doesn't get to act like an ass, you are deferential to the one sharing.
I understand where you're coming from but it's just how I wrote Calvin's character, it's exampled again during the Camping Trip. There was some amount of backlash about it then too but I am still convinced that this perhaps unsavory character trait isn't that far away from who he actually is as a person.

Second, Calvin becomes the dominate male and makes Lisa his slut and she agrees? That's not a sharing route, that's something entirely different. In a sharing route the two people agree to participate in sex with others, but their commitment is to each other. You don't become some one else's slut. That would be more a master/slave route, but Danny would still be the person in charge. Instead he passes out and now it's a cheating route.
The language used during sex scenes isn't directly representative of what's actually real, it's heated dialogue intended to increase the eroticism so mentioning about becoming his slut is exciting to Lisa but never comes to fruition outside of that scenario. I do get what you mean entirely, when I put that scene together I was quite happy with it but as I grow and learn and feel a lot more confident writing in particular I've come to like it less. I am getting better :)

Is there a vanilla/love route in this game or is it only cheating and swinging/sharing routes?
From the scenes I've seen it seems it's only the latter two routes and in those routes she's already so far gone down the rabbit hole the boyfriend guy doesn't matter anymore. Is he being kept around just to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game? Would be interesting if she ends it with him and gets with one of the guys on the camping trip but continues to cheat and sleep around. At least the new guy will probably satisfy her sexually and maybe won't be so incompetent and blind to the what's obviously going on around him and create some conflict and drama. It just seems like it's so easy for her to cheat because the guy is depicted as inadequate so there's no real stakes involved. Literally everyone else can satisfy her better and he's always so clueless about what's going on. Can't handle his liquor and I assume he has narcolepsy because he sleeps deeper and longer then a normal person should lol. I mean she even states multiple times she isn't sure if she should be with him and it's mostly out of guilt/obligation. I don't think there's been a scene with just them two since the very beginning of the game. She should move on and get with one of the other people but keep her slutty side and then things could get interesting
It kind of feels like the cheating route will just continue on with her sleeping around and him being clueless and nothing else really happening except new/more sexual partners and increased depravity. The swinging/sharing route doesn't really feel any different then the cheating route except the boyfriend guy is present until he inevitably falls asleep of course. Her behaviour isn't really much different between the two routes as the poster above me mentioned regarding how the sharing scene went. Which by the way he's correct in regards to what is generally considered sharing when done with couples. It seems like it's just a matter of time before the sharing route becomes full on the cheating route or the cuck route since it seems she is much more into the other guy then the boyfriend. It will only depend on whether the boyfriend guy gets off on it or not that will determine if it's cheating or cuck.
There is a Faithful route intended but it's been put on the back burner for now buddy. :)

I think Danny is probably the most contentious character in the game, a lot of players really hate him which makes it difficult to justify investing time and resources into scenes that a huge portion of the player base will dislike. Players may choose to end their relationship after Lisa graduates. His character isn't overly important to the story outside of the Faithful route (which as I mentioned is on hold) and he has been and will continue seeing less time on screen as the plot drives further on.

There is little difference in Lisa's behaviour between the Sharing & Cheating routes but that's because the game's scenes are progress gated and the Cheating & Sharing routes only apply to her relationship with Danny. The rest of her life is left mostly unchanged by this choice other than her guilt making guest appearances if the player is on the Cheating route. ^_^

1) reading through some of the posts here, there seems to be some fixes and patches added. Would I need to download those or have they already been added to the main download link?
The attached map file will fix a pretty awful bug in the recollection room, it'll be added to the next patch tomorrow/Monday but just in case you're trying to view something after the Gathering you might wanna plug that one in ^_^

2) I got stuck in the Inn/Hotel after i walked in with earing the garage uniform. When trying to get out I got a message saying can't leave wearing the uniform had to quit and start from save again. I lost a lot of progression due to not saving regular. Any option to have a auto save feature?

Thank you

Jen
Whoaaaaa you managed to get out of the Mod Shop wearing the garage uniform? o.o that's 110% a bug. How did you manage that btw? xD You're not supposed to be able to leave the Mod Shop with that outfit equipped :p

I can look into an autosave plugin, sure ^_^

After so much searching finally found a game in which meets all my expectations, thank you very much for the work you have done, the game is sensational from my point of view, I'm waiting for next updates :D
Glad you're enjoying it buddy <3!

0.5 to 1.0 i dont see any progress, still the same events completed :unsure::unsure::unsure:
The changelog on the OP should show all new content between 0.5 and 1.0 :)

It's mostly centered around the Hotel and the Mod Shop x

Last edited:
Reactions: alexferno
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes