Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I started playing 3D game in recent 2 months, Lisa is the first or 2nd game I played recently, which I really crave for

I see the game description in PaleGrass's Patreon as follows, which I really have a hope to see in the future

Sexual Content (To be implemented in the future)

Cuckolding (Completely Avoidable)
BDSM
Footjob
Stripping
Prostitution
Pregnancy (Depending on demand but it will likely be late)

In my humble opinion, naughtiness of a sex-crave lady should experience all these sex exposure (BDSM can be with little effort), especially last two,Prostitution & Pregnancy

But, I would like to suggest to add "GANGBANG" for Lisa, how can a lovely girl justify herself as slut without a exciting GANGBANG?

For Pregnancy, I think seeing lovely Lisa knocked by unknown man (in case a group of men creampie sex) is exciting, once PLAYER can chose to avoide / ask men to wear condom

For Prostitution, Lisa can choose various male characters, e.g. Troy as her client to hook with, the PLAYER can also choose to accept a group sex job e.g. Bachelor's gangbang party prepared for a groom

I think I would like to subscribe PaleGrass Patreon if there is any lovely update in this game

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
This "Lisa" game is amazing! Are there other games like it out there?
Amazingness is not wide spread these days :)
But if you can accept the fact that some fantastic games will not end before you die, I would recommend "Jessica O'Neils' Hard News" (very good teasing and the best images out there with a stunning MC). And "A Wife and Mother", very very good images and a solid story. Sadly the "development" time between the updates is long. I mean, really, really long. They are the BBCs of development time.

Newer ones I follow are "Ms. Denvers" and "Immoral Stories: Rebecca" and "Kate" (the last two ones use the same female model, but she is *drooooooooooooooooooool*). And, last but not least I would recommend "Tales from the Deep Eve" which is hopfully not abandoned :eek: .

Last edited:

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Yeah I agree, exploration with reward scenes is definitely one of the premium selling points of RPGM. I've found it pretty challenging to put together in Lisa because of the sort of reality of the game. Scenes such as random groping or something are pretty standard issue in RPGM games but if this sort of thing happened in real life you have a crime on your hands so it feels a little dicey from a development standpoint because on the one hand the story in Lisa is very serious and as closely likened to real life situations as possible then on the other hand Lisa can quickly brush off someone attempting to molest her on the street in a matter of seconds lol ^_^

The actual rendering of the animation isn't the issue, it's the animation itself ^_^ I'm sure there are tools to assist tweening and such for point A to point B animations but as for Inverse Kinematics and all that sort of stuff I am completely at a loss. It'd be a a horrid shame to have a release of a few hundred beautiful CGs I'm super proud of then have a janky animation with characters clipping through objects and such.

On average I'd say it takes me around 10-15m per CG excluding render / save time which isn't bad at all so if the CG doesn't work or I don't like it come rendering I can either replace it quickly or just toss it entirely but I'm concerned with the idea of spending hours upon hours on a single animation only to find that I don't like it when it's rendered. I already feel like the updates take so long to put together and risking my already limited free time is just not worth it for now :)

One day I will sit down and properly invest time in trying it but it's not likely to be in Lisa <3

But if the animations matched the CG quality, oof! :geek:

Totally my pleasure mate :) <3
Hey bro do you have any hijab wearing girl to add in this story?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Hi guys!

Sorry that these are so late, I had 3 done during the week but I've just been so busy over the weekend but thankfully I have a couple of days off now ^_^

Man I have a list of ideas for wallpapers which is basically a list of story events but I've kind of exhausted everything that isn't a really obvious spoiler at least until I get Episode 3 content underway a bit lol! I really gotta get this party out of the way fast so I can start into the rest of the wallpapers x)

Anyway I'll post another update post mid next week once I get a couple of straight days work done. Even sharing party images is getting a little tough because I don't wanna reveal too many of the scenes, I'd rather they be a surprise when you guys are playing it first hand x

Talk soon everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend <3 :))

//pG

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I need a little support ... somehow I'm too stupid.
I'm stuck on the Aoife Coffee quest. I've been running into this coffee for days now, but she doesn't show up. Unfortunately, all future tasks depend on it. Can someone help ?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm stuck on the Aoife Coffee quest. I've been running into this coffee for days now, but she doesn't show up. Unfortunately, all future tasks depend on it. Can someone help ?
If I recall correctly, you also need to head inside the coffee shop and talk to Calvin who is working as the barista there. He has more than one dialogue, and for me at least, Aoife showed up the next day after Calvin promises to send Lisa a message if he hears anything about her.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
If I recall correctly, you also need to head inside the coffee shop and talk to Calvin who is working as the barista there. He has more than one dialogue, and for me at least, Aoife showed up the next day after Calvin promises to send Lisa a message if he hears anything about her.
Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I can't find Calvin there either... at least not a second time. I've met Aoife before...when she was picked up in the limousine. However, I don't get the hot tube either. Is that a requirement? But I keep trying.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you very much.
Unfortunately, I can't find Calvin there either... at least not a second time. I've met Aoife before...when she was picked up in the limousine. However, I don't get the hot tube either. Is that a requirement? But I keep trying.
Yes his presence is random so you will have to keep looking everyday for him to show up and talk multiple times until he says he will send you a message. Other than that, I don't recall hot tub being a requirement for Aofie though.

kenispen

Dec 28, 2022

Hi guys!

Sorry that these are so late, I had 3 done during the week but I've just been so busy over the weekend but thankfully I have a couple of days off now ^_^

Man I have a list of ideas for wallpapers which is basically a list of story events but I've kind of exhausted everything that isn't a really obvious spoiler at least until I get Episode 3 content underway a bit lol! I really gotta get this party out of the way fast so I can start into the rest of the wallpapers x)

Anyway I'll post another update post mid next week once I get a couple of straight days work done. Even sharing party images is getting a little tough because I don't wanna reveal too many of the scenes, I'd rather they be a surprise when you guys are playing it first hand x

Talk soon everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend <3 :))

//pG
her eyes on "transit"...

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass tbh I feel something like a random harrassment doesn't break immersion at all. It happens a lot in real life, statistics say vast majority goes unreported. Its just since it goes unreported and we dont tend to see it happen in front of us neither usually that it seems like something really dicey but nah id say you've done p well on keeping it grounded, you've yet to push the envelope on this regard imho. Plus at the end of the day its still a fictional verse so even if things stretch a bit beyond the probable most people can still stay immersed in the experience.
This is exactly it mate, I don't imagine anyone playing the game is running around Renshire viewing the little mini events thinking "why isn't she calling the cops?" x)

It's a weird mental block I have, just taking the game too seriously ^_^ (it is being phased out though I swear lol!)

As for Lisa not wearing a bra being at first due to limitations... I think most of us have grown accostumed to that, you adapted it p well as p much a character quirk, shes a proud member of the Nobra club even since she was shy and you made it work naturally. (A p good feat in characterization given at a surface glance these 2 things seem almost opposite of each other). Now its just a question of joining Nopan club too since shes become much more "confident" to say the least.

This brings me to a question tho, how many exhibition/confidence levels you planning? 5? 7? ?
Aw thank you mate! :)

There are 5 confidence levels total ^_^

A gallery save for 2.82a version
(i don't know for certain if the attached save game package on the first page contains a good option for that though, only tried the later few saves from it and got stucked in Jayce's Party :3)
Apologies for getting you guys stuck at Jayce's Aptmt, I genuinely forgot to leave a port out last update lol :x

Is that Lisa kissing Troy?:devilish:
It is indeed :eek:

..and there's plenty more where that came from >)

Time to praise Palegrass again and a question about lesbian routes. Usually when i try a fp game my primary aim is to check out how well lesbian routes are implemented and how well they flow with the rest of the story, i have always had a thing for strong lesbian characters that win against the odds. I grew up with a older sister that came out as lesbian in her teens. I do play the sharing route also but my main playthrough for now is pure viv, allthough i keep a door open for aoife. Now the question will it be possible to get through the party avoiding any sexual contact with males and at the same time follow the brake up route with danny this is not a dealbraker for me but i do like to be prepared, but no matter the answer keep up the good work.
Yup! You can continue through the party without encountering any sex whatsoever on Faithful / Sharing or Cheating routes :)

When is the next update out? And for some reason, I can't load the game on my mac. It said application error when I click on it, had to play the renpy version instead
Next one will be June mate :)

The app error fix is:

so can Lisa break up with Donny or do i got to do this cheating thing the whole game i just want Lisa to be with Jo or at least not have to deal with all that cheat play crap
Big Donny or "the Don" can be broken up with later ^_^

The first stepping stones of this are at Jayce's Party which is currently in development :)

Oh and as for Jo, there's no route in the game that lands Lisa & Jo together :( she's off limits! <3

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2475423_Exposed.png

I wonder when this scene will come up...loving the game btw Palegrass.
I like that one too :)

Theo's will ramp up in the not too distant future ^_^

Thanks mate! <3

I started playing 3D game in recent 2 months, Lisa is the first or 2nd game I played recently, which I really crave for

I see the game description in PaleGrass's Patreon as follows, which I really have a hope to see in the future

Sexual Content (To be implemented in the future)

Cuckolding (Completely Avoidable)
BDSM
Footjob
Stripping
Prostitution
Pregnancy (Depending on demand but it will likely be late)

In my humble opinion, naughtiness of a sex-crave lady should experience all these sex exposure (BDSM can be with little effort), especially last two,Prostitution & Pregnancy

But, I would like to suggest to add "GANGBANG" for Lisa, how can a lovely girl justify herself as slut without a exciting GANGBANG?

For Pregnancy, I think seeing lovely Lisa knocked by unknown man (in case a group of men creampie sex) is exciting, once PLAYER can chose to avoide / ask men to wear condom

For Prostitution, Lisa can choose various male characters, e.g. Troy as her client to hook with, the PLAYER can also choose to accept a group sex job e.g. Bachelor's gangbang party prepared for a groom

I think I would like to subscribe PaleGrass Patreon if there is any lovely update in this game
You can certainly suggest gangbangs but it's a little moot perhaps because I have many, many plans for gangbangs in future already :d (one is at Jayce's Party even lol!) I personally really enjoy gangbangs so it'd be kinda weird not to implement them x)

Pregnancies are linked to Game Ends and not fully implemented into gameplay for the same reasons I'm not likely to make tattoos / piercings. Too many routes, would cause havoc on my end ^_^

The prostitution content isn't likely what you're expecting it to be; there's no pimp or anything like this and Lisa won't be able to offer her "services" per se but it will fall under prostitution :) this content is pretty dark though and also late game so not for quite a while yet x

Hey bro do you have any hijab wearing girl to add in this story?
I don't think I even have a hijab asset actually lol!

are we gonna be stuck at the party for rest of forever?
..and ever, and ever :)

Hello everyone,
Did you get her to appear mate? As LonerPrime mentioned you gotta talk to Calvin a couple of times and he works alternate days ^_^ she will pop up eventually I promise lol!

The Hot Tub can't be accessed until after the Camping Trip which requires you finding Aoife first so don't worry too much about that yet :)

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Just starting the game for the first time. Is there a time limit or can you build up stats to your satisfaction before progressing the story?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes