Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I just wanna refer to some views for Palegrass delay in game development:

In my mind, play long doesnt meant to have a say, I would like to be supportive to developer. Especially none of us pay as employer, who has right to urge him for the progress. (even you pay subscription fee in his Patreon)

A further question is: "Should a game fan blame developer for delay for nothing to lose, especially he make sufficient announcement? "
as you really love character created by developer, but feel hatred against her father not letting her out to see you, and you calm it your right???

Below are just my suggestion to Palegrass for Lisa game:

1. Could it be possible to put picture in saving area? So that player can see what they had saved in every lot, or can rename the saving lots

2. Could it be possible to skip Aoife and Lisa still can go to Camping Trip?

(I am not against Futanari, but not like and think it is NECCESSARY for a girl corruption game, more important, I SPEND 2 DAYS , still cannot progress to Aoife cafe scene, i.e. I dont see Aoife in Cafe even I finish all other character's scene)

At last, I dont wanna disturb developer's plot already set, but wish my humble suggestion can help improving player's feeling as playing RPG game is time-consuming, sometime it is devastingly hellish to players got struck in some crucial spot, which might discourage them to continue playing

if there is improvement on GAME SAVE matter, i think it can attract more people love this game.

Again, I am waiting for more Lisa naughty acts, hopefully see her belly dumped up with a lovely baby, I cant stand with my imagination of this

Last edited:

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Hmm maybe we will have an estimate on next update, just don't know it will come in the middle of this week or next week?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Not targeting anyone specifically as I do not want to offend anyone, nor do I want to suppress anyone's right to expression, but I truly have a hard time fathoming the whole "I don't like this or I don't like that, so please do this or please do that" appeal.

Since time memorial games, medias, books etc. have always been the creative expression of the creator's mind. It's not supposed to be a catering service for one's likes or dislikes for one simple reason: Unless you're only writing it for a few like minded individuals, it's impossible to please everyone.

I can go deep into this but I'd rather not drop a wall of text, so instead I'd just request folks to train their patience and tolerance. Nothing in this world will be perfect for you. Heck even our spouses that we come to love and live out the rest of our lives with, come with flaws that necessarily don't appeal to us. But, we ignore those, and focus on things that made us fall in love with them in the first place. Accept, ignore and adjust.

The dev is working, he/she is actively communicating and is making a game that has substance and appeal. Providing feedback is great, but unless they go radio silent for months on end, how about letting them work in their way and at their pace? Tainting/pressurizing them with preferences and timelines just feels counterproductive.

Last edited:

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Sorry, could anyone help me on this struck, I NEVER meet Aoife at cafe, can i get through this, I spend 10 hours to play the game finish MOP SHOP, HOTEL BRAVO 1, THEO's BAR

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
The problem has solved, but now I got struck by VANDALISM, Haha, I can almost find Mr Tong

Once get strucked in 1 event, I cannot move to PAUL scene 2 and Jayce meeting
Vamdalism Quest

1 Talk With Ms Short
2 Check the Graffiti sites :
-2F Boys Toilet check all 4 spot
At the fourth point, click twice, and Lisa goes into the empty cabin and later she rushes out of the toilet .

3.png
-Lounge - Map on the wall
-Classroom 2B - Closed , talk with the Receptionist
-Gym girls room
-School wall - check the graffiti and talk with the Ground Keeper
-Go home sleep and come back next day and go to Classroom 2B

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Resident Post: Quick Update!

Hello everyone ^_^!

I'm just doing a short update today because you're already filled in on basically everything that I don't want to spoil lol!

Patreon May 8.png
This is a fun exploration scene for those that have had Danny leave the party ^_^

That's another 160~ CGs since the last update, it's looking likely that the total CG folder is gonna hit 7k for this release which will be somewhere around +1k. I keep double taking that number and thinking about how much work I still have to do writing it all and I'm not even close to finished the CGs yet x)

I woke up early today just to try get some work done before work, I'm really feeling the pressure for this release already so getting even a couple of extra CGs pushed here and there will hopefully ease my mind a bit. Currently I'm going back and revising / adding some bits and pieces for choices during the Danny Stays routes which have a lot of the groundwork laid.

Patreon May 9.png
Compulsory body shot!

A couple of major(ish) changes to the update to talk about quickly:

1: Gina's Game will now only feature two phases as opposed to three. I just don't have the time to spare to create a third as this whole Jayce's Party event has taken so much longer than I anticipated but that's just the way things go I suppose :)
Because there are only two phases it will also cut down on the exploration events a little too but I will keep the nice ones in, I promise ^_^

2: The cuckolding path won't be applied to Gina's Game but only to the sex scene afterward. This might sound like a bit of a bummer but honestly it'd be extra weeks of development time to put it together for Gina's Game and I don't think it's worth the investment.

Basically I'm just really stressed about time at the moment, as much as I love this whole event and I think it's a real standout in my portfolio; I'm really eager to finish it up and get back to Renshire so I'm trying to save time where and when I can. I'm sure you guys can't wait to get into the Confidence 3 content either :)

Okay I'm already running late this morning, I'll be online later this evening and I'll reply to everyone then!

Have an amazing day everyone and thanks so much for all the love and support :d! <3 xo

//pG

Patreon May 10.png

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Resident Post: Quick Update!

Hello everyone ^_^!

I'm just doing a short update today because you're already filled in on basically everything that I don't want to spoil lol!

This is a fun exploration scene for those that have had Danny leave the party ^_^

That's another 160~ CGs since the last update, it's looking likely that the total CG folder is gonna hit 7k for this release which will be somewhere around +1k. I keep double taking that number and thinking about how much work I still have to do writing it all and I'm not even close to finished the CGs yet x)

I woke up early today just to try get some work done before work, I'm really feeling the pressure for this release already so getting even a couple of extra CGs pushed here and there will hopefully ease my mind a bit. Currently I'm going back and revising / adding some bits and pieces for choices during the Danny Stays routes which have a lot of the groundwork laid.

Compulsory body shot!

A couple of major(ish) changes to the update to talk about quickly:

1: Gina's Game will now only feature two phases as opposed to three. I just don't have the time to spare to create a third as this whole Jayce's Party event has taken so much longer than I anticipated but that's just the way things go I suppose :)
Because there are only two phases it will also cut down on the exploration events a little too but I will keep the nice ones in, I promise ^_^

2: The cuckolding path won't be applied to Gina's Game but only to the sex scene afterward. This might sound like a bit of a bummer but honestly it'd be extra weeks of development time to put it together for Gina's Game and I don't think it's worth the investment.

Basically I'm just really stressed about time at the moment, as much as I love this whole event and I think it's a real standout in my portfolio; I'm really eager to finish it up and get back to Renshire so I'm trying to save time where and when I can. I'm sure you guys can't wait to get into the Confidence 3 content either :)

Okay I'm already running late this morning, I'll be online later this evening and I'll reply to everyone then!

Have an amazing day everyone and thanks so much for all the love and support :d! <3 xo

//pG

Can't see the pics:cry::cry::cry:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes