Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Resident Post: Quick Update!

Hello everyone ^_^!

I'm just doing a short update today because you're already filled in on basically everything that I don't want to spoil lol!

View attachment 2609985
This is a fun exploration scene for those that have had Danny leave the party ^_^

That's another 160~ CGs since the last update, it's looking likely that the total CG folder is gonna hit 7k for this release which will be somewhere around +1k. I keep double taking that number and thinking about how much work I still have to do writing it all and I'm not even close to finished the CGs yet x)

I woke up early today just to try get some work done before work, I'm really feeling the pressure for this release already so getting even a couple of extra CGs pushed here and there will hopefully ease my mind a bit. Currently I'm going back and revising / adding some bits and pieces for choices during the Danny Stays routes which have a lot of the groundwork laid.

View attachment 2609984
Compulsory body shot!

A couple of major(ish) changes to the update to talk about quickly:

1: Gina's Game will now only feature two phases as opposed to three. I just don't have the time to spare to create a third as this whole Jayce's Party event has taken so much longer than I anticipated but that's just the way things go I suppose :)
Because there are only two phases it will also cut down on the exploration events a little too but I will keep the nice ones in, I promise ^_^

2: The cuckolding path won't be applied to Gina's Game but only to the sex scene afterward. This might sound like a bit of a bummer but honestly it'd be extra weeks of development time to put it together for Gina's Game and I don't think it's worth the investment.

Basically I'm just really stressed about time at the moment, as much as I love this whole event and I think it's a real standout in my portfolio; I'm really eager to finish it up and get back to Renshire so I'm trying to save time where and when I can. I'm sure you guys can't wait to get into the Confidence 3 content either :)

Okay I'm already running late this morning, I'll be online later this evening and I'll reply to everyone then!

Have an amazing day everyone and thanks so much for all the love and support :d! <3 xo

//pG

who are the person's in middle pic?(jayce?)

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Vamdalism Quest

1 Talk With Ms Short
2 Check the Graffiti sites :
-2F Boys Toilet check all 4 spot
At the fourth point, click twice, and Lisa goes into the empty cabin and later she rushes out of the toilet .

View attachment 2604671
-Lounge - Map on the wall
-Classroom 2B - Closed , talk with the Receptionist
-Gym girls room
-School wall - check the graffiti and talk with the Ground Keeper
-Go home sleep and come back next day and go to Classroom 2B

Thank you, dude,

Reactions: Shackie

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I dont wanna be too critical, but I am starting to get what a poster said a short while ago, at this rate it seems things will take twice as long as planned but will provide less than half of the content that was originally intended. This some really off the mark planning. Should serve as growth at least for dev to learn how to administer his time and expectations.

Personally I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to continue developing some of the party events but releasing them in a couple of updates later (as in releasing the along with Renshire exploration based updates aftr party ends). Wouldnt be first thing he implements with hindsight and giving replayability for such a elaborated event as this party definetely doesnt seem unwelcome.

Reactions: Ahsl and Gradel1095

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
In June? But wasn't Jayce's party supposed to end in March/April OK they were predictions, but here we have gone way beyond those. The mistake is 2 months.
Pretty poor predictions ^_^

I really need to stop predicting anything to be honest, they're never right and they do nothing but upset people :(

I skimmed a lot of posts, can someone catch me up on what Paul's route is about? Is there a way to get rid of him?
There is a character end for Paul in game after the cinema scene but that requires that you opted into Paul's Blackmail route. If you didn't opt in for that route he will leave eventually (not in game yet) but he shouldn't bother you too much :)

I am very relaxed and have been supporting PG continuously for almost 2 years now, I am one of the first. In this case I think I have a bit of a say, don't you think? So I'm just saying that 2 months is too late.
Sorry, but what transparency? When the deed is done they are all able of being transparent. He didn't talk or write about release dates for 2 months and yesterday he comes out with the update pushed back another month? I don't think it's good behaviour the other previous mini releases at least set a date earlier, which they more or less met with a week's delay.
I think I am a polite person even complaining. I didn't insult anyone, I know very well that I don't own the game, but that doesn't stop me from having my say.
I'm sorry that the patch is taking so long mate, I really am. I don't withhold release dates from you guys intentionally, it's because I genuinely don't know myself. I know I said March / April early this year but by the time February hit I already knew that was a stupid thing to say. I think I even said in that post that it was a "rough" estimate or something but it was just blatant stupidity to say anything at all.

I really hate leaving you guys in the dark about anything so that "people pleasing" side of me just blurted out a date. Again this isn't exactly the show of confidence I want to offer you guys but I'm not a professional nor a business; I'm a hobbyist trying to make something I would've liked to play.

I know 2 months is too late but what else can I realistically do? I can't abandon the scene nor can I work any faster, I literally sleep 5 hours a night and the rest of my week outside of going to work, making coffee and going to the shop to buy more coffee is spent in Daz3d.

This isn't a woe is me situation, I love what I do. I'm so happy to wake up on a day off and begin working on Lisa but I'm just a guy and I really am trying my best x

1. Could it be possible to put picture in saving area? So that player can see what they had saved in every lot, or can rename the saving lots
I actually tried to achieve this before but it requires scripting and I use a Yanfly plugin for saves already and I quickly got lost lol!

2. Could it be possible to skip Aoife and Lisa still can go to Camping Trip?

(I am not against Futanari, but not like and think it is NECCESSARY for a girl corruption game, more important, I SPEND 2 DAYS , still cannot progress to Aoife cafe scene, i.e. I dont see Aoife in Cafe even I finish all other character's scene)
You have to interact with Calvin at the cafe, in front of the counter a couple of times ^_^

Aoife's content is mandatory but you can skip the sexual side of it :) (she's adorable, she'll grow on you!)

At last, I dont wanna disturb developer's plot already set, but wish my humble suggestion can help improving player's feeling as playing RPG game is time-consuming, sometime it is devastingly hellish to players got struck in some crucial spot, which might discourage them to continue playing

if there is improvement on GAME SAVE matter, i think it can attract more people love this game.
It'd be nice to offer players the chance to rename saves or at least add a description but I'm so out of my depth when it comes to scripting. Is there another RPGM MV game that has this feature? I could maybe try the old copy paste if there is? xD

No problem. I'm sure that PaleGrass is complimented by someone making collages of his work.
Very :)

who are the person's in middle pic?(jayce?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont wanna be too critical, but I am starting to get what a poster said a short while ago, at this rate it seems things will take twice as long as planned but will provide less than half of the content that was originally intended. This some really off the mark planning. Should serve as growth at least for dev to learn how to administer his time and expectations.
I think if I had gone with the previous total content we'd be around 10k CGs deep before we escaped Jayce's Apartment xd

This sort of happens with every event series though, I have tons of ideas that get refined and chopped down to create the final product. It's all pretty organic in how it falls together ^_^

Personally I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to continue developing some of the party events but releasing them in a couple of updates later (as in releasing the along with Renshire exploration based updates aftr party ends). Wouldnt be first thing he implements with hindsight and giving replayability for such a elaborated event as this party definetely doesnt seem unwelcome.
The issue with this is that the exploration scenes can't be revisited once JP is over. I mean I could begin work on the Episode 3 content alongside the party but then some routes are finished and others are still stuck and making portals into and out of Jayce's Party is a sure fire way to begin major confusion across saves not to mention the bugs.

That and we haven't even voted on Lisa's next clothing yet x)

-------

Hi everyone! ^_^

I feel somewhat feverish this morning, I really hope I'm not getting ill :cry:

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Is the cuckholdery in the cheating route or in the sharing route? I think I want danny completely not knowing what lisa is doing

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
PaleGrass I must say I like your game very much. I like the Paul forced Storyline and I hope the get more content with this little brat George. Is something planned in this way? Or is there a possibility for a new Job line, where Lisa will be a babysitter for another brat?
The Old Neighbor needs also a bit help from Lisa.

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is the cuckholdery in the cheating route or in the sharing route? I think I want danny completely not knowing what lisa is doing
Strictly speaking, sharing route = Netorase, as in the Danny knows and is almost always party to the act alongside Lisa i.e threesome or more. There are however scenarios where he starts off being a part of the action but along the way, isn't. Like he would get drunk/fall asleep and Lisa has fun alone. But those are subtle moments and isn't exactly as extreme as Cheating route content where he is completely unaware that she is sleeping around behind his back.

In short, if you want Danny completely in the dark, Cheating Route is what you are looking for.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Yo PaleGrass ,

a quick question/suggestion and to the rest of the people in the forum,i been having second thoughts on the game regarding the female POV in sexual situations or so!i dont know how many people can resonate with this ,if it does hope we would have a valid point to be noted!

i know that the sex scenes are great and well crafted ,but i feel that there is a lack of female touch in it IMO,i know palegrass is really good in building up the scenes and the foreplay stuffs,but i do feel there is a more emphasis on male POV RELATED SEX STUFFS/dialogues focused on female beauty ...but i feel there is lack of the female touch being that the story is told in the female perspective and where she is the protagonist!

i know guys really tend towards to visual perception and keep emphasising on the physical attributes ,but i doubt whether its similar from female pov,like how guys really prefer sexy butt of a woman,
do girls really a like well toned man and his strong,powerful eyes!?

or probably how the man smells?,i do think woman notice these subtle things!i hope incorporating these subtle nuances will add more depth to the character and to the story since its protagonist is a female and would be great to know how female characters look or lust a man and have fun incorporating both the POV's(Male & Female) for the sex scenes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Pretty poor predictions ^_^

I really need to stop predicting anything to be honest, they're never right and they do nothing but upset people :(
With two months delay I would have been in touch anyway... predictions or not. ;)

I'm sorry that the patch is taking so long mate, I really am. I don't withhold release dates from you guys intentionally, it's because I genuinely don't know myself. I know I said March / April early this year but by the time February hit I already knew that was a stupid thing to say. I think I even said in that post that it was a "rough" estimate or something but it was just blatant stupidity to say anything at all.

I really hate leaving you guys in the dark about anything so that "people pleasing" side of me just blurted out a date. Again this isn't exactly the show of confidence I want to offer you guys but I'm not a professional nor a business; I'm a hobbyist trying to make something I would've liked to play.

I know 2 months is too late but what else can I realistically do? I can't abandon the scene nor can I work any faster, I literally sleep 5 hours a night and the rest of my week outside of going to work, making coffee and going to the shop to buy more coffee is spent in Daz3d.

This isn't a woe is me situation, I love what I do. I'm so happy to wake up on a day off and begin working on Lisa but I'm just a guy and I really am trying my best x
No one doubted your willingness and diligence, but I think you made some bad choices, as far as the productivity of the game is concerned. I know very well that it is now easy for me to judge or pass judgement. Breaking the party into many small fractions (4-5 I don't remember) if then between one fraction and the next 3 months go by and people can't remember where they got to and what to stop for after only 20 min of play? And wait another 2/3 months. I personally would have split it in 2 like you did for the other big scenes, so that you had more control over your production and could make more accurate predictions. You waste less time doing CG, Rpg and the script 2 times than you keep alternating it for 4-5.

• Sad
Reactions: Caninenappe

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yo PaleGrass ,

a quick question/suggestion and to the rest of the people in the forum,i been having second thoughts on the game regarding the female POV in sexual situations or so!i dont know how many people can resonate with this ,if it does hope we would have a valid point to be noted!

i know that the sex scenes are great and well crafted ,but i feel that there is a lack of female touch in it IMO,i know palegrass is really good in building up the scenes and the foreplay stuffs,but i do feel there is a more emphasis on male POV RELATED SEX STUFFS/dialogues focused on female beauty ...but i feel there is lack of the female touch being that the story is told in the female perspective and where she is the protagonist!

i know guys really tend towards to visual perception and keep emphasising on the physical attributes ,but i doubt whether its similar from female pov,like how guys really prefer sexy butt of a woman,

or probably how the man smells?,i do think woman notice these subtle things!i hope incorporating these subtle nuances will add more depth to the character and to the story since its protagonist is a female and would be great to know how female characters look or lust a man and have fun incorporating both the POV's(Male & Female) for the sex scenes
Nice concept Shelby, I personally would like it and consider it more realistic being a non MC FC game practically if I understood correctly Lisa is reasoning with the d__k of PaleGrass, but is that really the case? Lisa could be very vindictive especially towards Paul, even if she is being forced into blackmail at the moment. But if all this is expressed by PG it is still a Male POV.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
There's room for exploration and evolution too. Stories evolve as ideas and plans get shifted or adjusted based on the flow and development of characters as well as the creative mindset that comes from the creator and writer. Since Pale is a one person team, people should in turn be considerate of his schedule and limited time to put into this game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yo PaleGrass ,

I definitely do not agree that this is a problem for this game, nor do I think that any changes need to be made in how PaleGrass approaches writing his scenes. In my opinion, Lisa's character and responses read as feminine, and definitely not as masculine, and that's sufficient.

While there may often be some benefit to a male author attempting to consider the female perspective while writing female characters, or for a female author to consider the male perspective while writing male characters, I don't think that it's always necessary for a good story. And, in this case, I think that both the story and the writing are already good enough that increasing the focus on this just becomes a distraction.

Nice concept Shelby, I personally would like it and consider it more realistic being a non MC FC game practically if I understood correctly Lisa is reasoning with the d__k of PaleGrass, but is that really the case? Lisa could be very vindictive especially towards Paul, even if she is being forced into blackmail at the moment. But if all this is expressed by PG it is still a Male POV.
It has never seemed to me in this game that Lisa was reasoning with PG's dick, or that she was expressing PG's desires. Of course, as the author, PG decides all of Lisa's actions, words, and thoughts, and it's only reasonable to suppose that his own personal sexual preferences would make their way into his game, but it has never seemed to me, while playing the game, that Lisa was acting on PG's impulses. That's one of the indications of good writing, when the characters seem to be acting in character and their motivations seem believable, as opposed to when it's clear that a character only made a choice because the author made an executive decision.

Also, it's worth noting that Lisa's motivations are decided by her character, more than they are decided by her gender. So, to take your own example of Lisa being vindictive toward Paul, I don't think that whether she is or isn't vindictive toward him should be a question of a female versus a male perspective, but should rather be a question of Lisa's character. Some women would be vindictive, while others wouldn't. When deciding whether or not to make Lisa vindictive, it's enough for PG to reference the character he has given Lisa throughout the game, and it's not necessary for him to bog himself down by asking, "Is this a sufficiently female characterization".

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Strictly speaking, sharing route = Netorase, as in the Danny knows and is almost always party to the act alongside Lisa i.e threesome or more. There are however scenarios where he starts off being a part of the action but along the way, isn't. Like he would get drunk/fall asleep and Lisa has fun alone. But those are subtle moments and isn't exactly as extreme as Cheating route content where he is completely unaware that she is sleeping around behind his back.

In short, if you want Danny completely in the dark, Cheating Route is what you are looking for.
so in other words I should make danny leave the party?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
so in other words I should make danny leave the party?
I think you are misunderstanding the party system in this game. You do move around in sprite form like a regular RPG game, but you have little to no control over who will be in your party. Depending on the events, your companions are scripted and so are the visual novel aspects. The only thing important that governs which route you are going into are the choices, and Palegrass does warn you on which route you are about to head before the choices show up. In short, you can't miss it if you are aiming for a particular route.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes