xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
A gallery save for 2.82a version
(i don't know for certain if the attached save game package on the first page contains a good option for that though, only tried the later few saves from it and got stucked in Jayce's Party :3)
Oh god!! I made a mistake overwriting my original global save, and now I can't go back and use my saves anymore. Is there a fix for this? I'd hate starting over again with all the slow transitions and sandbox thingys.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
This is exactly it mate, I don't imagine anyone playing the game is running around Renshire viewing the little mini events thinking "why isn't she calling the cops?" x)

It's a weird mental block I have, just taking the game too seriously ^_^ (it is being phased out though I swear lol!)

Aw thank you mate! :)

There are 5 confidence levels total ^_^

Apologies for getting you guys stuck at Jayce's Aptmt, I genuinely forgot to leave a port out last update lol :x

It is indeed :eek:

..and there's plenty more where that came from >)

Yup! You can continue through the party without encountering any sex whatsoever on Faithful / Sharing or Cheating routes :)

Next one will be June mate :)

The app error fix is:

Big Donny or "the Don" can be broken up with later ^_^

The first stepping stones of this are at Jayce's Party which is currently in development :)

Oh and as for Jo, there's no route in the game that lands Lisa & Jo together :( she's off limits! <3

I like that one too :)

Theo's will ramp up in the not too distant future ^_^

Thanks mate! <3

You can certainly suggest gangbangs but it's a little moot perhaps because I have many, many plans for gangbangs in future already :d (one is at Jayce's Party even lol!) I personally really enjoy gangbangs so it'd be kinda weird not to implement them x)

Pregnancies are linked to Game Ends and not fully implemented into gameplay for the same reasons I'm not likely to make tattoos / piercings. Too many routes, would cause havoc on my end ^_^

The prostitution content isn't likely what you're expecting it to be; there's no pimp or anything like this and Lisa won't be able to offer her "services" per se but it will fall under prostitution :) this content is pretty dark though and also late game so not for quite a while yet x

I don't think I even have a hijab asset actually lol!

..and ever, and ever :)

Did you get her to appear mate? As LonerPrime mentioned you gotta talk to Calvin a couple of times and he works alternate days ^_^ she will pop up eventually I promise lol!

The Hot Tub can't be accessed until after the Camping Trip which requires you finding Aoife first so don't worry too much about that yet :)
mb you could get one asset with hijabic girl

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Oh god!! I made a mistake overwriting my original global save, and now I can't go back and use my saves anymore. Is there a fix for this? I'd hate starting over again with all the slow transitions and sandbox thingys.
Well, in short you need to update the global save file while avoid overwriting your original save slot file
(for example let's say we need the save file on the 10th slot to be recognized by the global file as an existing save)
1) make a backup from your original save (file10.rpgsave in this example)
2) just make any save on the slot where your original save supposed to be (10th for this example)
3) copy back the original save file (just overwrite what the game put there with the original save file)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just starting the game for the first time. Is there a time limit or can you build up stats to your satisfaction before progressing the story?
There is no such thing as stat training in this game, if I'm not mistaken. You pretty much sculpt Lisa's personality based on decisions you make as you advance the story, be it via main quests or side quests. Mind you, the game is still in infancy when it comes to meaningful routing. The deviation system that locks you into a particular ending is still a Work In Progress. For example, there is no loyalty path at the moment as most of the development focus is on the cheating/sharing route. Palegrass warns you about this as well.

All in all, I'd suggest playing as the events come and simply enjoying what you see, rather than look for a full story or worry about stats atm.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
In June? But wasn't Jayce's party supposed to end in March/April OK they were predictions, but here we have gone way beyond those. The mistake is 2 months.
Chill bro, be thankful we're getting constant meaningful progress even if with delays. Games like GF Tapes and The Office which were high quality and had some of the hottest NTRfus have been in development hell for like a year for latest updates, Lisa is eating good in comparison to most developers of high effort H games.

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I skimmed a lot of posts, can someone catch me up on what Paul's route is about? Is there a way to get rid of him?

Also this developer seems super active and he's doing a good job of writing the characters in a nice way, with lots of build up. Really really looking forward to the cuckolding route.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Chill mate, making games is hard. Quality takes time
Chill bro, be thankful we're getting constant meaningful progress even if with delays. Games like GF Tapes and The Office which were high quality and had some of the hottest NTRfus have been in development hell for like a year for latest updates, Lisa is eating good in comparison oto most developers of high effort H games.
I am very relaxed and have been supporting PG continuously for almost 2 years now, I am one of the first. In this case I think I have a bit of a say, don't you think? So I'm just saying that 2 months is too late.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Well, in short you need to update the global save file while avoid overwriting your original save slot file
(for example let's say we need the save file on the 10th slot to be recognized by the global file as an existing save)
1) make a backup from your original save (file10.rpgsave in this example)
2) just make any save on the slot where your original save supposed to be (10th for this example)
3) copy back the original save file (just overwrite what the game put there with the original save file)
Haha.. Silly trick but it worked!! Thanks a lot for saving me the time..:)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I am very relaxed and have been supporting PG continuously for almost 2 years now, I am one of the first. In this case I think I have a bit of a say, don't you think? So I'm just saying that 2 months is too late.
Did I state you have no say? I dont even necessarilly disagree with you per se, just thinking youre slightly jumping the gun considering all factors/context here. I in no form tried to say your view had no worth or was inherently wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I skimmed a lot of posts, can someone catch me up on what Paul's route is about? Is there a way to get rid of him?
Instead of skimming, try searching. You'll find all of the info you need about Paul's route.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Supporting doesn't give you any ownership over the product though that's not what patreon is.
Also this is more of a question of common decency and not being rude when the creator has been really transparant about the delay.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Supporting doesn't give you any ownership over the product though that's not what patreon is.
Also this is more of a question of common decency and not being rude when the creator has been really transparant about the delay.
Sorry, but what transparency? When the deed is done they are all able of being transparent. He didn't talk or write about release dates for 2 months and yesterday he comes out with the update pushed back another month? I don't think it's good behaviour the other previous mini releases at least set a date earlier, which they more or less met with a week's delay.
I think I am a polite person even complaining. I didn't insult anyone, I know very well that I don't own the game, but that doesn't stop me from having my say.

Reactions: kizuru

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Sorry, but what transparency? When the deed is done they are all able of being transparent. He didn't talk or write about release dates for 2 months and yesterday he comes out with the update pushed back another month? I don't think it's good behaviour the other previous mini releases at least set a date earlier, which they more or less met with a week's delay.
I think I am a polite person even complaining. I didn't insult anyone, I know very well that I don't own the game, but that doesn't stop me from having my say.
He did say that he had no idea when the next update will come out on the 8th of April.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Looks like I can't progress further in the game. It tells me I need to solve the vandal/grafiti task in the student council but I already did and it's finished. I still have to do a jade math tutor task to advance to the party.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes