FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What about instead of blackmail, revenge? Danny and Jo conspire against Lisa to make her their sex slave as a revenge, that could be interesting.

Part of the vibe i get from Lisa is that she deep down is a bimbo doll that needs to become someone's sex slave.
Sounds good and I think it might be possible seeing her becoming a sex slave. At the moment I'm really looking forward Paul (her cousin); I think he might be a good protagonist, maybe he can spy and record Lisa and then blackmailing her for, idk, some stripping for him and his friends or planning a "fun" beach day ...

Last edited:

zyf19925

Aug 6, 2021
It's all entirely avoidable and you're given warning before making any decision that leads to more "fetishistic" content. I am doing my best to appeal to as broad an audience as possible without alienating anyone that isn't interested in any particular kink.

The rape content currently is only one scene and it's drug related.
It was hot as f tho, please be more, continuation please

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
It's all entirely avoidable and you're given warning before making any decision that leads to more "fetishistic" content. I am doing my best to appeal to as broad an audience as possible without alienating anyone that isn't interested in any particular kink.

The rape content currently is only one scene and it's drug related.
You're doing a great job with the story and the renders and the music and I know you're trying to please everyone with alternative paths so that everyone is happy with the game. But as I mentioned the pub scene was (personally) really well done with facial expressions the makeup dripping from Lisa's eyes, the spanking, the old man and anal scene, all perfect and I hope it's still there. something similar for Lisa. Keep it up PaleGrass.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Aoife was probably my favourite bit, hope there's lots more content with her in the future. I rather enjoyed the drunk scene at the pub too. Also thank god for the Renpy version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I actually prefer the original over renpy. I hope the updates throw the same quantity of pictures at us, I hate scenes with like two pictures, as stated before those games with tiny updates annoy me and I just follow rather than support, waiting until there have been a number of updates before playing again.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ok i know, the player can give any relationship bond to these characters, but there is some "suggested" or "recommended" relationship?
She was written as Lisa's step-mother (was best friends with Lisa's birth Mother before she died then legally adopted) but there shouldn't be any issue using whatever relation you wish :)

What about instead of blackmail, revenge? Danny and Jo conspire against Lisa to make her their sex slave as a revenge, that could be interesting.

Part of the vibe i get from Lisa is that she deep down is a bimbo doll that needs to become someone's sex slave.
She's definitely got some bimbo-esque traits that's no doubt! There are no plans to cross Jo & Danny's friendship into a sexual one as of yet but who knows what might happen in the future xd

Sounds good and I think it might be possible seeing her becoming a sex slave. At the moment I'm really looking forward Paul (her cousin); I think he might be a good protagonist, maybe he can spying and filming Lisa and then blackmailing her for, idk, some stripping for him and his friends or planning a "fun" beach day ...
Lots of stuff planned for Paul, Ch1 is mostly introductory with plenty of peeping. Ch2 brings in some spicier poolside stuff with Danny & Sharon and some awkward masturbation moments. I love the Paul & friends idea, definitely writing that one down :)

Does anyone know where to find Jo after Lisa have sex in the trip ?
She's in the wooden hut (Sauna) outside the hotel :)

So, now I can't recall the bar scene in my head anymore, it's so hot that as soon as I start I get an erection.... I have to be careful with my thoughts now otherwise I can't get through my day anymore.... Thanks Author :mad::mad:
Oof! That's sure a hard one to fix <3

Aoife was probably my favourite bit, hope there's lots more content with her in the future. I rather enjoyed the drunk scene at the pub too. Also thank god for the Renpy version.
She's a major cast member so there is plenty of Aoife content going forward :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I actually prefer the original over renpy.
I play both RPGM and Ren'Py games (as well as Java games, Unity games, Unreal games, etc.), but I never play Ren'Py remakes of RPGM games, because I prefer RPGM to Ren'Py. I consider RPGM to be the better engine, on the whole, so why would I want to see a RPGM game redone in an less versatile engine?

She's a major cast member so there is plenty of Aoife content going forward :)
I'm actually curious about the dynamic with Riggs, Kayla, and Aoife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - This thread is missing a couple of tags. It should have the "rape" tag, because we already have one rape scene and may have more in the future (I hope so.). And I think that the thread should also have the "incest" tag. I know that the relationship between Lisa and Sharon is determined by the player, and so may not actually be incestuous, but

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I play both RPGM and Ren'Py games (as well as Java games, Unity games, Unreal games, etc.), but I never play Ren'Py remakes of RPGM games, because I prefer RPGM to Ren'Py. I consider RPGM to be the better engine, on the whole, so why would I want to see a RPGM game redone in an less versatile engine?

I'm actually curious about the dynamic with Riggs, Kayla, and Aoife.

Edit - This thread is missing a couple of tags. It should have the "rape" tag, because we already have one rape scene and may have more in the future (I hope so.). And I think that the thread should also have the "incest" tag. I know that the relationship between Lisa and Sharon is determined by the player, and so may not actually be incestuous, but
Some meaningful info that didn't fit the dialogue in E1:

I hope this answers a few questions and also adds a few more :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Some meaningful info that didn't fit the dialogue in E1:

I hope this answers a few questions and also adds a few more :)

Regarding the tags, I actually meant the tags on this thread on the forum. I don't think that Patreon will pay any attention to the tags here on F95 Zone, and it will make the game more searchable for forum members who may be interested in those fetishes.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hey dev how's the progress on game going on?
I hope it's fine because I am eagerly waiting for it to be released by the end of this month

Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yeah exactly:

Hey dev how's the progress on game going on?
I hope it's fine because I am eagerly waiting for it to be released by the end of this month
Progress is solid my brother! After a tireless 5.5 weeks of Daz I've been assembling the Chapter in RPGM the past few days.

I see no reason that the release won't be directly on schedule :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes my brother I'll add an option in the menu to check your route - it's in my "journal" xD
But also whom have played the first version of the game will have this option, as well as the journal's quests updated with 0.2 version, right?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes