PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
But also whom have played the first version of the game will have this option, as well as the journal's quests updated with 0.2 version, right?
Yes 100% my dude, the first event for returning players will add all new content to the journal even for those that played the game before it was introduced. It does assume that all E1 content was completed but I don't forsee any real issues with that.

I threw together the route checker yesterday and yes it's also available for everyone from any version through the in-game menu :)!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Damn, the pub scene was disturbing. Felt really bad for her so if that was intended, kudos.

Otherwise a very great game so far.
the scenes in the pub was the best scene I have seen in an adult game play.I have not seen a better game scene in the whole forum,but this is not the scene for the Puritans.
if the protagonist was more beautiful (with a better body-leaner with normal tits)this game would be no1 in f95.
I believe that he will go on a diet and in the next episode he will be with a model body.;)

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
if the protagonist was more beautiful (with a better body-leaner with normal tits)this game would be no1 in f95.
I believe that he will go on a diet and in the next episode he will be with a model body.;)
And I believe that would ruin the game.

Well, perhaps not ruin it. It would certainly make the game less enjoyable and reduce my interest in it.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

Well, perhaps not ruin it. It would certainly make the game less enjoyable and reduce my interest in it.
sorry I did not understand well, you say that MC if she had the body of a girl 18 years old and not a forty year old lady would destroy this game?
that is, a girl like the one who appears(photo) to be 18 years old destroys the game?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
sorry I did not understand well, you say that MC if she had the body of a girl 18 years old and not a forty year old lady would destroy this game?
that is, a girl like the one who appears(photo) to be 18 years old destroys the game?
I've known plenty of 18 year old girls with bodies like Lisa in this game. She certainly doesn't look 40 to me, neither her body nor her face.

Yes, I think that drastically changing the looks of the MC in a game to fit the tastes of certain players would ruin the game. Not just this game, but any game.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019

Yeah as soon as I see signs that the protagonist is becoming unappealing to me I'm gone.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes