PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone!

Little update:

I'm just finishing up the final 3 scenes in RPGM (mostly text) then I have to pop the music into the chapter. Once that's done the journal needs tested both on old and new versions (so some testing left) then at the end some final photoshop work but I think perhaps this all sounds like more work than it actually is. All fell a few days behind due to some really crappy issues with a few Daz scenes which i mentioned in my last patreon post (some of which I still haven't managed to fix but I won't let them hold back the day of release, I promise) but I have my eye on this weekend or at the latest, Monday 6th for release.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet as of late I've just been at it non-stop and I'm trying to remain distraction free. I think once this chapter is released I'll go take a couple of days to catch up on sleep, it's been a long couple of weeks!

Anyway that's all I really wanted to say, I hope you've all had a wonderful August and I look forward to talking to you all soon once the final weeks stress has subsided.

Wishing everyone peace and love xo

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
jeez,its an app in playstore.just download it download the renpy version here.
Yeah, I got the part where it is an app in playstore. What I was really asking was what does joiplay does. Instead u were keep on telling on downloading it without actually telling me what it does.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

Little update:

I'm just finishing up the final 3 scenes in RPGM (mostly text) then I have to pop the music into the chapter. Once that's done the journal needs tested both on old and new versions (so some testing left) then at the end some final photoshop work but I think perhaps this all sounds like more work than it actually is. All fell a few days behind due to some really crappy issues with a few Daz scenes which i mentioned in my last patreon post (some of which I still haven't managed to fix but I won't let them hold back the day of release, I promise) but I have my eye on this weekend or at the latest, Monday 6th for release.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet as of late I've just been at it non-stop and I'm trying to remain distraction free. I think once this chapter is released I'll go take a couple of days to catch up on sleep, it's been a long couple of weeks!

Anyway that's all I really wanted to say, I hope you've all had a wonderful August and I look forward to talking to you all soon once the final weeks stress has subsided.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the second chapter
about new update version?
Post #1.162

Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
Hi everyone!

Little update:

No problem at all take your time

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

Little update:

So hyped right now!

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone!

Little update:

Take all the time you need. This game is fantastic!

Reactions: Priappus

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hey dev can you tell us how much hours of gameplay we guys will get in this update as we know that it's a part of chapter of 2.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey dev can you tell us how much hours of gameplay we guys will get in this update as we know that it's a part of chapter of 2.
I'm not exactly sure my dude, I haven't done a timed play-through of it but for some reference the update is just under 600 CG. The swim trip was a total of 422 CG so if that helps at all.. x)! Xo

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hey dev I want to ask you that do we need to play episode again to play the coming update?
Or do you have something set up for that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this good for ntr games I want corruption and ntr more is it in game to enjoy it as ntr game
This is from the dev

I guess the game has corruption elements but I didn't have a vision of a "corruption" game going into it, I like engaging stories and lots of meaningful choices in games personally and I think I'm veering into creating something like that accidentally perhaps? :)

I have lots in store for how each of their stories unfold and all being well - the player will be able to affect their outcomes dramatically. Expect plenty of joy and perhaps in even measure; tragedy.
It's not quite a corruption game although it does have some elements.

It's got a lot more romance than anything.

Reactions: Elyoya

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone!

Little update:

All good my guy. This game is well worth the wait

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes