PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It still says ep 1 in the web page. Is the next version on this site yet and if yes is there an android 1?
Hasn't been released publicly yet my bro <3 I can try deploy an android ver when I'm next uploading though! Dunno if it'll work but may as well give it a go x)

in my exp, weed helps with the eye pain (whe u look at screens to much) my 2cent LOL
That sounds so counter-intuitive that I actually believe it xd! Unfortunately I get random drug tests in work and weed is still illegal where I live :(

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The game is great: finding a female protagonist with good graphic, dialogues, ntr/cheating/hotwife/... is very difficult and I'm glad that someone provided to create one. The second episode is very good, a lot of peeping and teasing (loved it, especially Paul) and the scene at Moddy's shop was very hot.
There are a lot of interesting paths, characters and dynamics to follow so it doesn't really matter which scenes we get per update, it is always cool.
My only remark is the lack of sex. I was hoping for something more, but since this is just the 2nd release I think it is normal.
I very curious to see the Paul's progression, maybe next time he might sneak in Lisa's room, spreading her pussy and take some pictures, idk and some more exhibitionism.
However overall I think this game is on the right track and I can't wait to see more (but no stress for the dev XD).

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Hasn't been released publicly yet my bro <3 I can try deploy an android ver when I'm next uploading though! Dunno if it'll work but may as well give it a go x)

That sounds so counter-intuitive that I actually believe it xd! Unfortunately I get random drug tests in work and weed is still illegal where I live :(
oh too bad :cry:, well looking at the sun (with your eyes closed ofcourse) and moving the eyes up down and left righ helps too

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
My only remark is the lack of sex. I was hoping for something more, but since this is just the 2nd release I think it is normal.
I understand that entirely my dude, those scenes are genuinely the most enjoyable to make too. I expressed my excitement to get started on Chapter 2 on Patreon/Subscribstar last week and now it's time :) the remaining CG for Chapter 1's patch just need rendered (though my graphics card seems to have died??) so now I'll be back on the Daz train creating Chapter 2 which is sordid as can be.

Also regarding exhibitionism, chapter 2 introduces a whole new string being the "Exhibitionist Path" with a familiar face to show Lisa the ropes :) I am really really hyped for the remainder of E2 <33

Love you bro, thanks for being here x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
oh too bad :cry:, well looking at the sun (with your eyes closed ofcourse) and moving the eyes up down and left righ helps too
I'm literally gonna paste this into my journal for the final weeks of the next release xDD

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

I'm gonna guess these people talking about Paul are patrons then cause he wasn't properly in episode 1. I am no expert in gaming but if you do upload an android version publicly I will let you know if I come across anything wierd and if not then you can say you did a job well done with an android port.

Jizzksy

Jun 13, 2019

Do you already have a date when the game is being released publicly?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What's happening with the morning my dude?

Yarg, that was.. MY BAD x(!
This what wrong everytime I go out in the morning this thing appeared and when i go at night or when it rain in morning there are no problem! Is there a way to remove this thing? It’s annoying to keep making use the x bottom just to see where I’m going! 03AA91C3-EBCB-4CCB-95EB-D4FA663C512B.jpeg 03AA91C3-EBCB-4CCB-95EB-D4FA663C512B.jpeg

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm gonna guess these people talking about Paul are patrons then cause he wasn't properly in episode 1. I am no expert in gaming but if you do upload an android version publicly I will let you know if I come across anything wierd and if not then you can say you did a job well done with an android port.
I will, gotta patch a few things and I'll try the android button. Will likely be day after tomorrow x

Do you already have a date when the game is being released publicly?
19th <3

This what wrong everytime I go out in the morning this thing appeared and when i go at night or when it rain in morning there are no problem! Is there a way to remove this thing? It’s annoying to keep making use the x bottom just to see where I’m going! View attachment 1391423 View attachment 1391423
What the heck? When did that start? Just as you leave Lisa's house in the morning? If you could share a save so I can have a look man, that's the overlay image but it shouldn't be visible without filtering.. ;\

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I will, gotta patch a few things and I'll try the android button. Will likely be day after tomorrow x

19th <3

What the heck? When did that start? Just as you leave Lisa's house in the morning? If you could share a save so I can have a look man, that's the overlay image but it shouldn't be visible without filtering.. ;\
It started when I first time playing this game and I don’t know how to share a save in my iPad to anyone!

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
He's a new dev if u are so excited by the update or angry as the public release is delayed support him. I would support this dev more than any dev in this site as he is giving his best. Not creating a milking farm like most devs do.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
calm down dude. this a pirate site, not discord or patreon. thats what we do in here. get stuff for frre soon as possible.
This may be a pirate site but the thread is moderated by the same Dev, then he could block and ban, then it is certainly up to you and your sensitivity to pirate a Dev who has always made himself available to all both with those who support him and with those who do not and you also have problems on the continuation of the game, I think that maybe it would be better to wait at least ten days.

Reactions: sguru and Remigio

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
This may be a pirate site but the thread is moderated by the same Dev, then he could block and ban, then it is certainly up to you and your sensitivity to pirate a Dev who has always made himself available to all both with those who support him and with those who do not and you also have problems on the continuation of the game, I think that maybe it would be better to wait at least ten days.
No, the thread is not moderated by the dev and he cannot block or ban anyone. The dev simply chose to be quite active on the thread here, but that's it.
On another note, I have no idea on Palegrass stance on sharing the game here, but seeing how much he's been active here, I'd assume he is one of those that realizes that probably over 90% of his patrons will come from people who check out this site. Plus, the vast majority of patrons couldn't care less if the game is leaked 1min after he publishes or just 10 days after. People nowadays support developpers because they want to, not because it's the only way to access the game earlier. In fact, the sooner the game gets leaked, the more exposore it gets. Just do a bit of research and you'll see that the developpers with highest income they all see their games being leaked minutes after they publish them.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes