Remigio

May 5, 2018
PaleGrass take the time you need for your game, you took a lot of time to do the first chapter which was really amazing, so without rush when you are ready we will all wait for you.

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass take the time you need for your game, you took a lot of time to do the first chapter which was really amazing, so without rush when you are ready we will all wait for you without rush.
Appreciate that Remigio, thank-you but the rush is almost over x) files are uploading now, I'll update patreon once they're done and then I'm hitting the hay <3

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is there even anything to do on the new episode? Bennmessing around for ages and there seems nothing to take part in, except for the mod stuff, that got done quick and was eventless?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is there even anything to do on the new episode? Bennmessing around for ages and there seems nothing to take part in, except for the mod stuff, that got done quick and was eventless?
The new events are listed in the update post on SubscribeStar.

Edit: The new scenes, as listed on SubscribeStar, in alphabetical order are as follows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The new events are listed in the update post on SubscribeStar.

Edit: The new scenes, as listed on SubscribeStar, in alphabetical order are as follows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already looked through images at events and yes I've pretty much gone through it, overall uneventful and pretty dull for the first chapter of episode one, not a great way to start it. Lots left unfinshed or continued it seems. Is the intention episodes by the month orevery other month?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I already looked through images at events and yes I've pretty much gone through it, overall uneventful and pretty dull for the first chapter of episode one, not a great way to start it. Lots left unfinshed or continued it seems. Is the intention episodes by the month or every other month?
This was my major concern releasing chapters as opposed to full episodes. Because the game isn't exactly linear the events are supposed to all flow at a similar pace to one another so dividing them up into thirds without crossing too many wires is difficult.

For example: Hotel Bravas questline, the Bathhouse, Luca's next set of scenes, the Student Council meeting are all supposed to be available as soon as Sharon returns creating a huge influx of things to do. Then further progression with Paul, Leaning into the flyer campaign for Rubbins, More Mod Shop shenanigans, etc, etc.

I am sorry that it didn't live up to expectations but I promise I'll re-earn your trust in the next chapter x<3

..it's dense as hell with H scenes.

As for release schedule; I really don't know. Ch2 has so many group scenes that take twice as long to pose / light and also twice as long to render so I may even break up Ch2 into parts to keep a steady release flow going. x

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes