Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
No, the thread is not moderated by the dev and he cannot block or ban anyone. The dev simply chose to be quite active on the thread here, but that's it.
On another note, I have no idea on Palegrass stance on sharing the game here, but seeing how much he's been active here, I'd assume he is one of those that realizes that probably over 90% of his patrons will come from people who check out this site. Plus, the vast majority of patrons couldn't care less if the game is leaked 1min after he publishes or just 10 days after. People nowadays support developpers because they want to, not because it's the only way to access the game earlier. In fact, the sooner the game gets leaked, the more exposore it gets. Just do a bit of research and you'll see that the developpers with highest income they all see their games being leaked minutes after they publish them.
He opened the thread so he could become moderator if he wanted to.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He opened the thread so he could become moderator if he wanted to.
Not how it works, game devs don't get mod powers in their own threads for precisely the reasons you outlined. Imagine if a known milker (naming no names but think about a city of milfs :unsure:) could remove posts warning new users of that fact and you'll understand why.

Reactions: Cucky 27

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Just do a bit of research and you'll see that the developpers with highest income they all see their games being leaked minutes after they publish them.
Developers with the highest income tend to also have the high(est) numbers of patreons and therefore pools of possible leakers - assuming that willingness to leak is more or less the same, the fast leaking speed is just a function of their high income.
That regular releases(leaks) here are a major factor in growth is I don't think in dispute, however if you want to argue that us getting a leak now instead of two weeks later would be beneficial to the dev... well, I'd like to see some better arguments ;-)
(That isn't to say that the reverse is true - one could claim that having to wait two weeks otherwise would be the deciding factor of some people to become patreons... but you'd have to show that those hypothetical some people actually exist in a large enough number to be relevant)

Anyway, it's probably going to leak sooner rather than later anyway.

Reactions: RottenPlum

MaAda87

Jul 19, 2017
I really don’t care too much if I get that game in two days or two weeks. Was just fascinated by don’t ask for leaks on a pirate site. That made me laugh hard.
the dev makes a terrific job till now.But I think f95 is a giant commercial platform for adult games, otherwise nobody would notice them. And can’t stop pirating.
But I have a question: since the dev made the first post, hes the only one who can edit it, right?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I really don’t care too much if I get that game in two days or two weeks. Was just fascinated by don’t ask for leaks on a pirate site. That made me laugh hard.
the dev makes a terrific job till now.But I think f95 is a giant commercial platform for adult games, otherwise nobody would notice them. And can’t stop pirating.
But I have a question: since the dev made the first post, hes the only one who can edit it, right?
Nope, Staff, Mods and Uploaders also have that power. I believe thread owners have the power to make changes, for example, when Ranli was still in his game's thread the patreon code would occasionally appear in the OP then disappear. Whether he removed it himself or got the mods to do so is unknown to me.

Reactions: MaAda87

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No, the thread is not moderated by the dev and he cannot block or ban anyone. The dev simply chose to be quite active on the thread here, but that's it.
On another note, I have no idea on Palegrass stance on sharing the game here, but seeing how much he's been active here, I'd assume he is one of those that realizes that probably over 90% of his patrons will come from people who check out this site. Plus, the vast majority of patrons couldn't care less if the game is leaked 1min after he publishes or just 10 days after. People nowadays support developpers because they want to, not because it's the only way to access the game earlier. In fact, the sooner the game gets leaked, the more exposore it gets. Just do a bit of research and you'll see that the developpers with highest income they all see their games being leaked minutes after they publish them.
The F95 community have been just out of this world wonderful to me since I first uploaded at the end of June, of course I fully understand that this is a pirate website and I'm wholly on the stance that if the game leaks, so be it.

I just won't do it myself as I feel that'd be kind of like giving my patrons the middle finger. They are all such awesome folk and I want to do right by them first and foremost :)

Are there any sex scenes in the new update?
There are no scenes in which Lisa herself is penetrated if that's what you're wondering x) there are "other" sex scenes though x

Nope, Staff, Mods and Uploaders also have that power. I believe thread owners have the power to make changes, for example, when Ranli was still in his game's thread the patreon code would occasionally appear in the OP then disappear. Whether he removed it himself or got the mods to do so is unknown to me.
Yeah I can edit the OP (thankfully!) :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It started when I first time playing this game and I don’t know how to share a save in my iPad to anyone!
Did you use cheat engine at any point? Only reason I'm asking is because the rain in the game is actually turned off so if you're seeing rain at some point other than once upon leaving Albiss then there's something definitely wrong there :|

Saves are located in Lisa>www>save x

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Not how it works, game devs don't get mod powers in their own threads for precisely the reasons you outlined. Imagine if a known milker (naming no names but think about a city of milfs :unsure:) could remove posts warning new users of that fact and you'll understand why.
I know a couple, even 3 that both do both DEV and MOD of their own thread/game and one of them is not a milker but slow release, very slow, so slow, like a sloth. Precisely on a post of mine, as a former supporter, I told him he was too slow my post was deleted by the same DEV/MOD. (On F95 of corse)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Did you use cheat engine at any point? Only reason I'm asking is because the rain in the game is actually turned off so if you're seeing rain at some point other than once upon leaving Albiss then there's something definitely wrong there :|

Saves are located in Lisa>www>save x
The rain only came after Lisa took photo of herself and the rain happened in the outside not inside and I did not use any cheat engine since I don’t have them!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Are there any sex scenes in the new update?
No, I messed around for ages and nothing happened other than nonsense at mod place, as in there's no action there. There seems to be one other little scene but it's not worth the playtime.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How do you actually finish Ep1? I've maxed out Deviancy, done all the credit jobs available... I assume there's still something left because the second floor mentions a new character "at the end of" the episode but I just can't seem to actually trigger anything new

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a way to turn off the "exhibition fitness deviance" counter? It's displaying in the middle of the screen and staying there at all times, thanks

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
How do you actually finish Ep1? I've maxed out Deviancy, done all the credit jobs available... I assume there's still something left because the second floor mentions a new character "at the end of" the episode but I just can't seem to actually trigger anything new
Have you unlocked Instagram yet? If not visit the 7/11 in the Town Center wearing the Summer Blouse & Jeans then sleep it should trigger some contact with Gina which begins the final run down of Ep1 x

Is there a way to turn off the "exhibition fitness deviance" counter? It's displaying in the middle of the screen and staying there at all times, thanks
In Episode 1 or E2Ch1? In Episode 1 it was bugging out sometimes when loading a save that was saved via prompt (during an event) so I changed it going forward. If it's E2Ch1 turn it off with "PageUp" (can't be changed if an event is running - engine limitations :()

The rain only came after Lisa took photo of herself and the rain happened in the outside not inside and I did not use any cheat engine since I don’t have them!
Dude I'm genuinely clueless as to why that's happening to you, if it's only happening once you leave Lisa's house you could try extracting the attached file into Lisa>www>data and overwriting to see if it's a bug in the Outskirt map but without any means of recreating the problem myself I'm at a loss :(

Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: Jahtoris

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This may be a pirate site but the thread is moderated by the same Dev, then he could block and ban, then it is certainly up to you and your sensitivity to pirate a Dev who has always made himself available to all both with those who support him and with those who do not and you also have problems on the continuation of the game, I think that maybe it would be better to wait at least ten days.
Developers DO NOT have the ability to moderate threads. Only moderators can delete posts and threadban people.

The only thing a dev can do is update the opening post and download links, they have no control over the thread at all.

You've been here since 2019, you should know that.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Have you unlocked Instagram yet? If not visit the 7/11 in the Town Center wearing the Summer Blouse & Jeans then sleep it should trigger some contact with Gina which begins the final run down of Ep1 x

In Episode 1 or E2Ch1? In Episode 1 it was bugging out sometimes when loading a save that was saved via prompt (during an event) so I changed it going forward. If it's E2Ch1 turn it off with "PageUp" (can't be changed if an event is running - engine limitations :()

Dude I'm genuinely clueless as to why that's happening to you, if it's only happening once you leave Lisa's house you could try extracting the attached file into Lisa>www>data and overwriting to see if it's a bug in the Outskirt map but without any means of recreating the problem myself I'm at a loss :(

Has anyone else experienced this?
It’s probably from gamcore problem that this is happening!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PaleGrass While I think I've finished Ep1 it's a bit confusing as, at the desk, it tells me there are jobs to do but when I go to them it says content complete for this version. Is the quest log going to better track completion in Ep2 and beyond? I'm upping my save for you to look at if you have time.

Speaking of the quest log, will you make it available from the menu screen in future. I know that's what every RPGM dev does and maybe you wanted to try something new but every car manufacturer puts the clutch pedal on the left, brake in the middle and accelerator on the right; if it aint broke, don't fix it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass While I think I've finished Ep1 it's a bit confusing as, at the desk, it tells me there are jobs to do but when I go to them it says content complete for this version. Is the quest log going to better track completion in Ep2 and beyond? I'm upping my save for you to look at if you have time.

Speaking of the quest log, will you make it available from the menu screen in future. I know that's what every RPGM dev does and maybe you wanted to try something new but every car manufacturer puts the clutch pedal on the left, brake in the middle and accelerator on the right; if it aint broke, don't fix it ;)
Are you playing a version without Lisa's journal as an option on the menu? Sorry my dude my head's so pickled with so many different versions of Episode 1 I'm just unsure of which one you're using x) I'll check the save in just one moment my friend, upping some bugfixes for patreon here x

And yes to the quest log in future content - even in Episode 2 Ch1 it should correctly display when any current content is finished :D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are you playing a version without Lisa's journal as an option on the menu? Sorry my dude my head's so pickled with so many different versions of Episode 1 I'm just unsure of which one you're using x) I'll check the save in just one moment my friend, upping some bugfixes for patreon here x

And yes to the quest log in future content - even in Episode 2 Ch1 it should correctly display when any current content is finished :D
My menu screen just has the options to save or quit and the stats.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Developers DO NOT have the ability to moderate threads. Only moderators can delete posts and threadban people.

The only thing a dev can do is update the opening post and download links, they have no control over the thread at all.

You've been here since 2019, you should know that.
And I confirm that you are wrong there are 3 threads and whose mod is the same developer and in one of them the MOD/DEV deleted my post it is useless to tell me that they are from 2019 in fact you should know that there are these threads.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes