joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Damn 1st MILFY CITY finished without sense next Manila shaw is kinda dead... and now lisa.... OMG... just hoping all other new games wont be like this.. all are just start but never to finish.... this is killing me right now uggghhhhh. I need a drink with my co workers tonight to forget this shit! hahaha but we are all hoping and praying for PG We hope you can recover it ASAP so It wont disappoint all your subscriber who give there hopes and leave patron for you... CHEERS EVERYONE TONIGHT drinking bars will be full of disappointed men... XD

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Well that sucks!
PG I wish you all the best and a lot of wisdom figuring out how to proceed.
I personally really hope this is not the end of this fantastic game.
But I can see how this is a major set back....to say the least.
Stay strong! (y)(y)

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
PaleGrass Your Patreon account is gone.Did something happened? Also as SS doesn't care about incest, any plans on adding Paul in future in any capacity?
Read through the thread as all of your questions have already been answered.
The patreon is not coming back and neither is Paul, the reason for his removal has to do with the legality of the Paul content in his home country and not whether Patreon allows it or not.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
PaleGrass Your Patreon account is gone.Did something happened? Also as SS doesn't care about incest, any plans on adding Paul in future in any capacity?
Paul's reintegration? This could happen, but without the scenes of rape that are forbidden by the laws of his country where he lives.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Read through the thread as all of your questions have already been answered.
The patreon is not coming back and neither is Paul, the reason for his removal has to do with the legality of the Paul content in his home country and not whether Patreon allows it or not.
Not rape.I mean just Paul as some childhood friend who has obsession on Lisa like that.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Not rape.I mean just Paul as some childhood friend who has obsession on Lisa like that.
Where the developer live ANY depiction of non-consensual sex is illegal to create (in any medium, be it art, literature, film ect), a basement swelling troll who apparently hates the idea of any female protagonist centered game/story reported PG to Patreon and they threatened to forward the issue to his local government. PG removed said content from old versions of the game (even though Patreon still banned him) and hoped that Patreon wouldn't forward the issue to his countries law enforcement.

Although some of us really enjoyed the darker material based around the Paul/Lisa storyline we need to move on as it's gone for good (though you can still download the old Ren'py version for now that contains it <hint-hint>) re-adding Paul in any fashion would require another massive overhaul of the game and only further delay the future development.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Damn 1st MILFY CITY finished without sense next Manila shaw is kinda dead... and now lisa.... OMG... just hoping all other new games wont be like this.. all are just start but never to finish.... this is killing me right now uggghhhhh. I need a drink with my co workers tonight to forget this shit! hahaha but we are all hoping and praying for PG We hope you can recover it ASAP so It wont disappoint all your subscriber who give there hopes and leave patron for you... CHEERS EVERYONE TONIGHT drinking bars will be full of disappointed men... XD
4 years in tehran also
By the by what happened to Manila shaw

Reactions: Haha9999

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
Whoever is subscribed to him - tell him there are multiple different software to recover files that are deleted. That's how people pick up valueable information from the supposedly "empty" or "deleted" disks. Or broken disks where the information is still recoverable.

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
damn... I taught he is just pranking with deleted scene and will surprise all the worthy subscribers that its uploaded... so it is really deleted?? huhuhuhu I just hope all of you have a good health and still alive the day this will be finished. I will put this at my last will of testament so my favorite son can continue the journey for me! ahahahahaha damn all the good story are still pending

LongoMcFap

Donor
Dec 28, 2020
Well, I originally didn't want to share content, but due to the "IT-Oopsie!", here you go, some Lisa stuff.

Model Poll: Lisa's #3 Outfit

Just trying to distract myself while this recovery program scans the drive, it's taking forever and I'm not really hopeful because the map file 127 still exists, it's just the data within was completely wiped. It's strange because I've had corrupted files before that usually populate with garbled nonsense but this case was different. I don't really understand but I'm not very tech savvy.

Anyway I'm gonna rate each outfit based on a few things you guys won't ever see but might be worth taking into account; ease of use being how finnicky the clothing is to work with, flexibility being how variable the outfit can be in renders and speed being how fast I can go from pose to post with an outfit.

Here are the options:

Choice 1:

Something a bit more professional, perhaps too much so? I like this outfit a lot but the connection below the bra line can be very tough to work with especially factoring in dForce, often causing the mesh to collapse. It also doesn't form well over Lisa's underboob which limits uses a bit, this can be see in image 1 below. This outfit also requires at least 2 renders per CG because the bra clips through the jacket without. The preset morphs are basically unusable.

Ease of use: 1/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Speed: 1/5

82e78540-8153-4330-843b-7a4eb55b327d.png

71f925be-e232-4f0a-8bdc-e84388ec1bbb.png

O3 1-2.png

O3 1-4.png

Choice 2:

I really like this outfit, the little strap floating across the top of Lisa's breasts can be removed adding some variance. The preset morphs aren't the best in this outfit but it works very well with dForce.

Ease of use: 4/5
Speed: 5/5

O3 2-1.png

O3 2-3.png

O3 2-2.png

O3 2-4.png

Choice 3:

I sorta thought this one might end up the most divisive of the four, it's very different to Lisa's usual style but I don't see that as a bad thing given Lisa is obviously going through change in game too. It's a very flexible outfit, the arms, jacket and corset are 3 separate items meaning they can mixed and matched for whatever occassion. The preset morphs are decent and surprisingly it all works very well together with dForce.

Flexibility: 5/5
Speed: 4/5

O3 3-1.png

O3 3-2.png

O3 3-4.png

Choice 4:

The minimalist choice. It's straightforward and simple. It probably needs more tweaking to correctly align it with Lisa's breasts but fitcontrol can be a little annoying to get right. I haven't added a jacket to this one though it probably will have one for some events. The preset morphs don't work well with large breasts and the exposure of the breasts can only be pulled down, it clips much too hard when the top is lifted.

Ease of use: 2/5
Flexibility: 2/5

O3 4-1.png

O3 4-3.png

O3 4-2.png

O3 4-4.png

Last edited:

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Well, I originally didn't want to share content, but due to the "IT-Oopsie!", here you go, some Lisa stuff.

Just trying to distract myself while this recovery program scans the drive, it's taking forever and I'm not really hopeful because the map file 127 still exists, it's just the data within was completely wiped. It's strange because I've had corrupted files before that usually populate with garbled nonsense but this case was different. I don't really understand but I'm not very tech savvy.

Anyway I'm gonna rate each outfit based on a few things you guys won't ever see but might be worth taking into account; ease of use being how finnicky the clothing is to work with, flexibility being how variable the outfit can be in renders and speed being how fast I can go from pose to post with an outfit.

Here are the options:

Choice 1:

Something a bit more professional, perhaps too much so? I like this outfit a lot but the connection below the bra line can be very tough to work with especially factoring in dForce, often causing the mesh to collapse. It also doesn't form well over Lisa's underboob which limits uses a bit, this can be see in image 1 below. This outfit also requires at least 2 renders per CG because the bra clips through the jacket without. The preset morphs are basically unusable.

View attachment 3247460

View attachment 3247461

View attachment 3247463

View attachment 3247464

Choice 2:

I really like this outfit, the little strap floating across the top of Lisa's breasts can be removed adding some variance. The preset morphs aren't the best in this outfit but it works very well with dForce.

View attachment 3247468

View attachment 3247470

View attachment 3247467

View attachment 3247471

Choice 3:

I sorta thought this one might end up the most divisive of the four, it's very different to Lisa's usual style but I don't see that as a bad thing given Lisa is obviously going through change in game too. It's a very flexible outfit, the arms, jacket and corset are 3 separate items meaning they can mixed and matched for whatever occassion. The preset morphs are decent and surprisingly it all works very well together with dForce.

View attachment 3247479

View attachment 3247480

View attachment 3247481

Choice 4:

The minimalist choice. It's straightforward and simple. It probably needs more tweaking to correctly align it with Lisa's breasts but fitcontrol can be a little annoying to get right. I haven't added a jacket to this one though it probably will have one for some events. The preset morphs don't work well with large breasts and the exposure of the breasts can only be pulled down, it clips much too hard when the top is lifted.

View attachment 3247483

View attachment 3247485

View attachment 3247484

View attachment 3247486
I like outfit #3

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

Here are the options:

Choice 1:

View attachment 3247460

View attachment 3247461

View attachment 3247463

View attachment 3247464

Choice 2:

View attachment 3247468

View attachment 3247470

View attachment 3247467

View attachment 3247471

Choice 3:

View attachment 3247479

View attachment 3247480

View attachment 3247481

Choice 4:

View attachment 3247483

View attachment 3247485

View attachment 3247484

View attachment 3247486
Outfit 2 and 3 are best. More flexibility equals more variations... I am all for these two outfits.

Cheers :p :p :love: :love:

Jan 20, 2022

Here are the options:

Choice 1:

View attachment 3247460

View attachment 3247461

View attachment 3247463

View attachment 3247464

Choice 2:

View attachment 3247468

View attachment 3247470

View attachment 3247467

View attachment 3247471

Choice 3:

View attachment 3247479

View attachment 3247480

View attachment 3247481

Choice 4:

View attachment 3247483

View attachment 3247485

View attachment 3247484

View attachment 3247486
Yes....outfit#3 makes her more lusty

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Outfit 3 is pretty wild for Lisa... But Lisa is now not the same Lisa we started the game with... she's beginning to become pretty wild herself.

So, outfit 3 will be perfect symbolic change for her. :love: :love:

Cheers :cool:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
Outfit 3 is pretty wild for Lisa... But Lisa is now not the same Lisa we started the game with... she's beginning to become pretty wild herself.

So, outfit 3 will be perfect symbolic change for her. :love: :love:

Cheers :cool:
Only if she goes "the Jayce root" as a cheer-leader, because that looks like a cheer-leader outfit. Anyways, she looks hot in all of these outfits, what a seductive 3d model!

Reactions: BareMinimumMan
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes