Kunstpau

Mar 19, 2022

Rebuilding

So all of the GGPt2 events are placed back into the map, the choices are in place too though they need tested (these are placeholders btw because the scenes they lead to aren't yet finished with the exception of the Sharing scene).

I've begun the rewrite of the Hscene and I'm currently about 100~ CG deep on the first draft. I've trended towards four full passes on events when writing recently so it'll probably be the same again. 1st: Rough writing, 2nd: Corrections, flow & extra character chat, 3rd: Inner mono stuff and 4th: Formatting and whatever else it needs. Dunno how long it'll take, I've been at this for well over 12 hours today but I'm back to the usual schedule tomorrow so :(

It's a good start anyway, when this happened yesterday I seriously considered throwing in the towel and just scrapping the event entirely but having some amount of it done again makes it seem somewhat less gruesome a task.

Anyway I'm off to bed folks, sending my love and my apologies x

//pG

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022

Rebuilding

So all of the GGPt2 events are placed back into the map, the choices are in place too though they need tested (these are placeholders btw because the scenes they lead to aren't yet finished with the exception of the Sharing scene).

I've begun the rewrite of the Hscene and I'm currently about 100~ CG deep on the first draft. I've trended towards four full passes on events when writing recently so it'll probably be the same again. 1st: Rough writing, 2nd: Corrections, flow & extra character chat, 3rd: Inner mono stuff and 4th: Formatting and whatever else it needs. Dunno how long it'll take, I've been at this for well over 12 hours today but I'm back to the usual schedule tomorrow so :(

It's a good start anyway, when this happened yesterday I seriously considered throwing in the towel and just scrapping the event entirely but having some amount of it done again makes it seem somewhat less gruesome a task.

Anyway I'm off to bed folks, sending my love and my apologies x

//pG
Good luck to him. Hopefully he will recover everything. The game is too good to just abandon it.

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Fuck PaleGrass. Why are you destroying yourself so much? :mad:
Just give yourself more time!
Then we'll just wait a little longer.
You have had enough misfortunes.
Everyone loves this game and its creator. :love::love:
You had us all in the first part NGL

Reactions: Val8

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
It's really unfortunate how much chaos this game and developer have gone through, considering how good of an opening act 1 was. Premise of GG, and the CGs released, all are great. I hope he pushes through and manages to finish act 2 eventually, since I have a strong feeling it'll set Lisa up for a lot of good times in act 3.

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Just realized that the next update is not going to have content unless you are on sharing path. That's quite disappointing. Guess I will just have to revisit this game after a year. Assuming it has not been abandoned by then.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Just realized that the next update is not going to have content unless you are on sharing path. That's quite disappointing. Guess I will just have to revisit this game after a year. Assuming it has not been abandoned by then.
If you are one of the zealots of "I want choices" that is what you should always expect...

More choices, more time to develop, less content.

Absolutely normal phenomenon

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
I've waited for quite some time for content, then the patreon Ahole ruined it for everyone due to their whining over bs that they could avoid, then unfortunately the computer errors and the many other issues. At this point ill be grateful for whatever content Palegrass gives us and If i have to replay to be able to play it, so be it lol. The man is out here busting his ass for us, be grateful for what we get and support them no matter what, thats what we are here to do. occassionally give suggestions, and advice if he asks for it, play the game and enjoy the effort and time they put into it.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Hi all. Any new info when renpy version is going to be updated?
Someone said in fall it's going to be updated about January...

Reactions: tricky17
Aug 28, 2019
I've waited for quite some time for content, then the patreon Ahole ruined it for everyone due to their whining over bs that they could avoid, then unfortunately the computer errors and the many other issues. At this point ill be grateful for whatever content Palegrass gives us and If i have to replay to be able to play it, so be it lol. The man is out here busting his ass for us, be grateful for what we get and support them no matter what, thats what we are here to do. occassionally give suggestions, and advice if he asks for it, play the game and enjoy the effort and time they put into it.
Same, I am just grateful that we are getting any content at all, I was worried that the game would be abandoned after all these setbacks.

Jan 20, 2022
Well said................I totally agree with you....

Reactions: Imperius_9737

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well, I originally didn't want to share content, but due to the "IT-Oopsie!", here you go, some Lisa stuff.

Model Poll: Lisa's #3 Outfit

Just trying to distract myself while this recovery program scans the drive, it's taking forever and I'm not really hopeful because the map file 127 still exists, it's just the data within was completely wiped. It's strange because I've had corrupted files before that usually populate with garbled nonsense but this case was different. I don't really understand but I'm not very tech savvy.

Anyway I'm gonna rate each outfit based on a few things you guys won't ever see but might be worth taking into account; ease of use being how finnicky the clothing is to work with, flexibility being how variable the outfit can be in renders and speed being how fast I can go from pose to post with an outfit.

Here are the options:

Choice 1:

Something a bit more professional, perhaps too much so? I like this outfit a lot but the connection below the bra line can be very tough to work with especially factoring in dForce, often causing the mesh to collapse. It also doesn't form well over Lisa's underboob which limits uses a bit, this can be see in image 1 below. This outfit also requires at least 2 renders per CG because the bra clips through the jacket without. The preset morphs are basically unusable.

Ease of use: 1/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Speed: 1/5

View attachment 3247460

View attachment 3247461

View attachment 3247463

View attachment 3247464

Choice 2:

I really like this outfit, the little strap floating across the top of Lisa's breasts can be removed adding some variance. The preset morphs aren't the best in this outfit but it works very well with dForce.

Ease of use: 4/5
Flexibility: 3/5
Speed: 5/5

View attachment 3247468

View attachment 3247470

View attachment 3247467

View attachment 3247471

Choice 3:

I sorta thought this one might end up the most divisive of the four, it's very different to Lisa's usual style but I don't see that as a bad thing given Lisa is obviously going through change in game too. It's a very flexible outfit, the arms, jacket and corset are 3 separate items meaning they can mixed and matched for whatever occassion. The preset morphs are decent and surprisingly it all works very well together with dForce.

Ease of use: 4/5
Flexibility: 5/5
Speed: 4/5

View attachment 3247479

View attachment 3247480

View attachment 3247481

Choice 4:

The minimalist choice. It's straightforward and simple. It probably needs more tweaking to correctly align it with Lisa's breasts but fitcontrol can be a little annoying to get right. I haven't added a jacket to this one though it probably will have one for some events. The preset morphs don't work well with large breasts and the exposure of the breasts can only be pulled down, it clips much too hard when the top is lifted.

Ease of use: 2/5
Flexibility: 2/5
Speed: 4/5

View attachment 3247483

View attachment 3247485

View attachment 3247484

View attachment 3247486
For me the best one is outfit 4 - it looks more revealing than the rest,then 2 - it's similar to 4 and after that 3 and 1 since they don't look so revealing but are also sexy! :)

Reactions: Imperius_9737
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes