Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just found out about this game so thought I'd give it a try. When it asks for the relation of the woman who took Lisa in, it says Landlady and won't let me remove that and put my own in (Aunt). Backspace wont work, and there seems to be no button to click to remove them. How do I do this? Thanks!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just found out about this game so thought I'd give it a try. When it asks for the relation of the woman who took Lisa in, it says Landlady and won't let me remove that and put my own in (Aunt). Backspace wont work, and there seems to be no button to click to remove them. How do I do this? Thanks!
Assuming you're playing the RPGM version on PC you use x (the letter) or 0 (on the side keypad) to delete characters then arrow keys and z or enter ti select new ones

Bear in mind changing the relationship only alters the way Lisa thinks about Sharon and Touma, they aren't her parents, they are, at most, guardians

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Assuming you're playing the RPGM version on PC you use x (the letter) or 0 (on the side keypad) to delete characters then arrow keys and z or enter ti select new ones

Bear in mind changing the relationship only alters the way Lisa thinks about Sharon and Touma, they aren't her parents, they are, at most, guardians
Thanks! That worked. Yes, it's on PC. Been a while since I played an RPGM game, so forgot how to do it. LoL.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I get what y'all say about them being guardians. So I made them Aunt and Uncle. But, for some reason, Lisa just called Sharon Mom when talking to Gina. Don't know if that was a typo or what. Just started, so I'm still in the tutorial part. Just met Gina at Tom's and they are talking. Hopefully this tutorial isn't much longer. LoL

Kelnemir

Nov 11, 2017
I hope everything is fine with PG, I'm just worried, after all these problems, he's gone. I wish he hadn't abandoned the game!

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Any News ?
Christmas present and january compensate is just a promise as usual. the question is what is the next problem we need to support this time.. im starting to play other games and just patiently waiting and hoping im still alive before this story is finished LOL

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
We will be stuck in this God for saken party for over a year

Resident Post

" I'm gonna make a really bold estimate and say that I don't think the entire party (all routes) will be finished until at least March / April 2023 so instead of going without releases until then I think it'd be better if I release batches of the party each month as I progress through. "
Aha

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
PaleGrass is only one person working on this... From what he has gone through, I am just happy that we are getting an update!!
Others might have thrown in the towel.

Also, in LISA, the choices actually do matter, and it changes the character and trajectory of their journey. There are many games out there where the choices don't matter at all!!! (DONTNOD GAMES)

So, more choices equals more renders, scripts, and dialogues. I also believe he doesn't have the workstation system with two or three RTX 4090. So yes, it is going to take time...

I also am not neglecting the test of patience of people who want the new update...

But please have patience... Might I recommend playing other games while you wait for LISA?

My recommendations are: Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Heart Problems, In a Scent, Highway to Hell, and Ms. Denvers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
:cool: :cool: :cool:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Christmas present and january compensate is just a promise as usual. the question is what is the next problem we need to support this time.. im starting to play other games and just patiently waiting and hoping im still alive before this story is finished LOL
Are you a PaleGrass contributor?
If you are, you can go and comment directly to him, otherwise wait and play another game.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes