Nov 5, 2022
Hero plz ı've been waiting for this moment for 2 months :(
Who cried after Lisa lock the door and next day landlady broke in tears hugging scene. I forgot line but i little i know " Lisa you don't have to worry Lisa your landlady will be always there for you. You should not keep problem on heart which you are keeping from past. I would like be in too" hearing this Lisa cry in joy. I nearly cried. Heart touching after Lisa rape scene in movie theatre and landlady was worried in car about something has happened to Lisa. After Lisa lock the door and tell i will tell to landlady.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

justtimepass08

Aug 31, 2020
Is version 2.853 lacking the DrinkNite task?

This error appears when I try to load the old safe. Same with Android version
Screenshot 2024-02-05 214135.png

Last edited:

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Resident Post: Development Plans for 2024
Halloooo! (ps: model link in post below, I'm kinda spamming posts rn lol)

Back to usual scheduling!! Feels good x) Alright let's do a catch up and talk over all of the things I've wanted to bring up over the past few weeks and address some sort of roadmap for the coming months!

I mentioned in the Deviant release that I probably could've had the patch events re-written a good bit sooner but I was really struggling to keep my head in it so I changed gears and with the Outfit 3 poll concluded, I started working on E3 content for Lisa's return to Renshire.

The scene I was working on in particular involves a fairly large series of events not unlike the Malik Brava series although this time the events are separated and not just a long slideshow. This event will see the return some some faces that haven't been seen for a while, Aoife, Riggs & others while also introducing some new ones. I've been excited about making this event for what feels like a long time now, there are some big events in the game that are just very intense and exciting, one of the bigger ones is Tony's reveal but this event is up there too! It's a mix of fear, drama and despair and I just hope I can correctly portray all of Lisa's feelings in this rollercoaster of a couple days in the city ^_^

I'm being a bit careful because some of the scene names are spoilers in themselves but I'll give a brief overview on the progress so far:

Lisa's Outfit 3: 0%
Tb: 100% - 49CGs
Hospital1: 100% - 11CGs
Phonecall: 0%
Diner: 100% - 26CGs - This scene is also fully written.
Hospital2: 0%

Overall there's quite a few new sets in Daz though I haven't built any of it in RPGM yet. Most of these Daz sets are built with the exception of an East District clothing store and a pond for Hospital2. I think most of the sets look really sweet, the new East District city set is a big upgrade from city scene before, the diner is a little different than I pictured it but it turned out really cool. These two sets in particular will be used in near-ish future scenes too as will the hospital set but a little later probably.

The "tb" event is dramatic in a way but given how much you guys know about the future of the story it probably won't draw too much of an emotional response from any long time followers, the reasons behind tb will remain somewhat a mystery for the time being, only being revealed much later in the plot. Hospital2 is where Lisa's fear surrounding Aoife & Tony begins to rise. Again I just hope I can do it justice, expressions will be key here! ^_^

ANYWAY that's what I was doing a couple of weeks ago and I just thought to myself, I'm gonna develop E3 content alongside the final JP scenes.
Basically with each update I will include +1 of the final JP scenes and the rest will be E3 content. The order in which I'll release the JP scenes is as follows:

1: DL Orgy (next patch)
2: DS Cheating
3: Cuck route

I won't mention the rest because they are minor scenes and I'm just avoiding spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to know. If I have time I'll be including the NO route in the next patch too because it's obviously a lot smaller than the rest.
This means that I'll be putting up the poll for which E3 content you guys want to see first and we'll be getting that ball rolling while I'm still working on DL Orgy and the Tb event so expect that in the next week or so because I still have to catch up on all the wallpapers too x)
2023 was a flop, it was a horrible year both for Lisa the game and for me personally so to counteract it I'm determined to make 2024 the best year for Lisa to date.

I also wanted to quickly mention that I have about 30-40% of the Sharing routes "Next Morning" event's CGs completed so I'll be releasing another patch soon that will allow those that are actually on the DS Sharing route to leave Jayce's Apartment. There's no real additional content for E3 yet or even Lisa's sit down with Sharon afterward but it just feels better to be out of that place at long last :)
The event with Sharon has been rewritten as well to include some chat about Katie (Lisa's birth Mother) which I absolutely love and will also tie into the plot later on.. >) AGAIN avoiding all spoilers here so xD

Another thing I wanted to mention is leading on from a topic I brought up a little while back; I have somewhat successfully restructured some of the story to have a lot more of the story happen on the runup to Lisa's graduation, oddly enough I think it might work better this way. Lisa's graduation feels like it should be a joyous time but instead it's the exact opposite, it's really the big turning point in the game and I want the level of tension felt during this period to linger throughout the latter stages leading right into the final scenes and having a less top heavy story might actually work in favor of this ^_^!

My priority order for the next week or two is:

1: Wallpapers for Dec / Jan
2: E3 Poll
3: Finish Sharing Route next morning and release patch
4: DL Orgy
5: "Tb"
6: Release patch

At the rate I was working through "Tb" I don't imagine it'll take too much longer to complete, at least the Daz work shouldn't take more than a week. This event does require quite a lot of RPGM implementation though as there are bus rides, journal entries, lots of new maps. A lot more than what was required in JP so I have to keep that in mind for Dev time :) The DL scene is another story, it'll take considerably more time to finish in Daz because of the slow set, myriad characters and just the sheer size of the event in general.

But I'm hyped though! It's February and the temperature's going up a bit and I just have a good feeling about this year, I think the train's on the right track for the first time in a while and once I get caught up on everything I'll be flying! I'm really starting to sound a lot like my ever optimistic Mother lol!

Also I apologize but I'm just completely exhausted today, I promise I'll do dms and the forum tomorrow when I get home, it's not even 6pm here and I'm genuinely gonna goto bed lol! <3

Long post but if you made it this far then all the love in the world to you :) and if you didn't make it this far well you still get all the love ^_^! Thanks so much everyone <3

//pG

d140d364-def2-487d-bca8-5024a8c80d6c-740x0.png
419a560e-39c0-453d-9894-46eff144e05d-740x0.png
3bb0e21a-3fa4-46c1-a2a2-19e98ccf7105-740x0.png

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I have a problem, I reinstalled the new version but my backups don't work. I understand that it's because there were legal problems and scenes had been removed. I love the game but I really don't have the courage to redo everything and I would like to play the update. Does anyone know how to have a full backup?

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
PG has always treated the members of this forum with respect and all he's ever asked in return is that we allow his paid supporters to be allowed to have exclusive access for the brief period of time before he himself posts the updates here for the general public. This means anyone who leaks it before that brief window is up is NOT a hero but an asshole.

Keep your dick in your pants for another week bub and the Dev will personally drop the update for you to enjoy.
there are 2 kinds of real asshole in this tread. 1st is those free users who insisting to send them for free and the 2nd are worst those who pay but gets irritates with the jokes of this hero thing and calling asshole those who want to share.

As I can see no one is forcing anyone to send the update everyone is just excited and just joking with everyone, me myself. I feel fun reading comments of this hero thing but I'm really not expecting someone will really be a good Samaritan and send. but still, I enjoy reading while patiently waiting and same time making jokes with this brotherhood. some people are already supporting some game that is why they are still waiting for some dev to finish their art before they change to support to PG in some tread gold, silver, and bronze are sharing the update because there is a brotherhood with that tread.

but still I'm encouraging everyone to at least subscribe to dev even for few months at least to show appreciation.
again, for those people who subscribe don't feel irritated with some people who are asking for the hero if you don't want to share then don't share no need to influence those good Samaritan who wants to share.

everyone in here is respecting PG lot of free users are spreading the game to other treads and recommending Lisa to some tread so at least they can help to promote and get new subscribers.

last one lets enjoy this tread it's fun to see those people that very excited more comments the more this will come to trending topics and it will result to more fam members and more supporters! no hate just enjoy the game and don't forget your real life and your real self LOL

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Tough i'm anxious as well to have the update i agree with the notion that we must wait. At the end of the day we are pirates and we risk to hurt the dev financially if every thing leaks as soon as the paying customers get theirs . And then we will get no game at all. Don't bite the hand that feeds you ! The dev will give us the version in a few weeks after the parteons get it. Just wait the dev deserves at least that .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tough i'm anxious as well to have the update i agree with the notion that we must wait. At the end of the day we are pirates and we risk to hurt the dev financially if every thing leaks as soon as the paying customers get theirs . And then we will get no game at all. Don't bite the hand that feeds you ! The dev will give us the version in a few weeks after the parteons get it. Just wait the dev deserves at least that .
Not to mention the people paying are spotting bugs and spelling errors for PG to fix before releasing it to us freeloaders

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes