S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
:eek: lol still typos in the intro after all these years, thanks for letting me know mate xD
I am not sure but this might be the reason patreon removed you page because of their incest policy it get caught when that asshole reported your page and patreon team check your game and concluded that this game has incest content but thats not true it's just typo.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Same. I still have the pre-cut copy. Never really played the Paul/Duncan route, so don't exactly miss em, but I believe there were other things that got caught in the censorship crossfire as well. Also I prefer to preserve a copy of the PG's original vision, even if incomplete.
Same i also preserved those version i enjoyed those route very much but the sad part is we can't explore more on those routes because of that stupid asshole reported the game. I wish he burned in hell with Duncan.

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
For Mac users. Took me a bit to figure this out but you have to edit the save files to look like this: "Default\Lisa\file17.rpgsave". You have to type in "Default\Lisa\" to the front of each file. Then drop them in the folder: Library/Application Support. No new folder needed in the Application Support folder. New save files will look the same and be found there.
This doesn't work for me in MAC, does anyone know what the save location for mac is?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I get that it sucks for people who've invested in a Mac that they don't get to play everything but the good news is that, in terms of games available on f95zone, I can run every renpy and rpgm game on the site using a Sony Vaio netbook running windows 7 on 2GB of ram that I bought, second hand, 11 years ago. It cost £80 in 2013, a used laptop with similar spec would be practically given away

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
I wasn't closely following this thread and 446 pages is too much anyway but im seeing now that there is some content has been removed for legal reasons (wtf that even means) If so - is it coming back since patreon censorship no longer the case? If not than where one can find pre cut version?

I played this game some time ago and liked it a lot, decided just to wait for eventual full release and looks like it was a mistake since already some scenes (routes?) are gone and probably wont ever be coming back... :(

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I wasn't closely following this thread and 446 pages is too much anyway but im seeing now that there is some content has been removed for legal reasons (wtf that even means) If so - is it coming back since patreon censorship no longer the case? If not than where one can find pre cut version?
No

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020

I played this game some time ago and liked it a lot, decided just to wait for eventual full release and looks like it was a mistake since already some scenes (routes?) are gone and probably wont ever be coming back... :(
Search lisa 2.852b or 2.82 on google you will find those uncut versions

Reactions: Gnoomoos

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Does this update only includes content for sharing or is there any content where both Sharing + cheating is on?

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
Made a little tribute to Moddys Garage, Mac and Dee's Pub and Renshire University

Really tried to mold Tifa into Lisa using different styles and prompts... nope!
But at least they look cool...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
What happened with the "University"? Is AI going bonkers on the grammar spelling?

• Haha
Reactions: XKJ333
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes