joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
So u guys all r talking abt the game that new update has been released or its about old update ..when we gona get for public
don't think for it for now just play other games or do your job advance so you can file a sick leave at 16 they say... but for me just my opinion 2 weeks interval are too long unlike other games it only takes days for the hero and dev to release the update and they are updating every 2 months with good quality and story also. there tread is always active that is why there are lot of supporters and always at the trend topics. here they don't even want to give any spoiler even just a story or some screenshot. that is why this tread most often is dead. it's like we know everyone in other tread, and everyone shares the game cause its always active tread. haha so better just wait and lets just keep silent and let this tread be dead for now aahah

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
don't think for it for now just play other games or do your job advance so you can file a sick leave at 16 they say... but for me just my opinion 2 weeks interval are too long unlike other games it only takes days for the hero and dev to release the update and they are updating every 2 months with good quality and story also. there tread is always active that is why there are lot of supporters and always at the trend topics. here they don't even want to give any spoiler even just a story or some screenshot. that is why this tread most often is dead. it's like we know everyone in other tread, and everyone shares the game cause its always active tread. haha so better just wait and lets just keep silent and let this tread be dead for now aahah
What other game are you talking about?

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Tutor Post: East District, "Tb" Progress and the Next Morning events.

Hey everyone!! :)) Happy Tuesday! ^_^

A week already since the previous update.. the week's flew in lol! Anyway I'll lay out what I've been up to this past week and give some further insight into what's coming next!

I started by roughly mapping the East District street in RPGM, there a few points of interest here that I've labelled in the image. To start the E3 content you'll take a trip to the Clothing Store with Gina (this hasn't been made in Daz yet) for what shouldn't really be longer than 30 CGs to get hold of Lisa's Outfit#3. The next stage of E3 takes place in a map to the right (City Hall) which I don't think I'm gonna map in RPGM, at least not yet because the events there all unfold in CG images and it won't be accessible for a while in game.
0fc4646c-67b4-4938-aaa6-d4ac63bfb53b-740x0.png

With several new sectors of the city available I wanted to avoid as much of the "walking simulator" as possible so I'm adding bus stops to each district to be used in Renshire, these will not house any CG but instead be a simple sub 1s transition to your destination. They will only become available after JP because some events in the game are written and structured with the assumption that the player will walk between maps and I'd rather develop forward than backward for now x)
I have also on my to-do list a switch for players to turn off the transition when using the trains too but it's pretty far down the list so we'll see if I get around to it for next patch lol ^_^!

7c0ac8c8-e1d5-4f76-8aaf-63ab1954ee5c-740x0.png

After mapping for a few hours I took the time to implement the entire Diner event into RPGM too as I wrote the dialogue for it while I was posing each CG, it's a strange sort of flow I've been in lately where I'm just back and forth between different areas of development but I've been enjoying the chaos :)
The status of the whole sequence of "Tb" events is as follows

Lisa's Outfit 3: 0%
Tb: 100%
Hospital1: 100%
Phonecall: 100%
Diner: 100%
Hospital D: 100%
Hospital A: 0%

I've split the "hospital 2" event into "D" and "A" because they are two different events in two separate sets. "A" still needs it's set built but I have one I think will work straight out of the box so it's just lighting then posing the CGs to finish up. Lisa's Outfit 3 event needs a full set manually built because I do want to re-use this set in future so I gotta make it look nice! Other than that this whole couple of in game days are almost ready to go which is pretty crazy, I even have all of the CG's (so far) post work done too. I thought this whole series would take a lot longer but it's come together really fast ^_^!
6e52426e-3f2e-4b2a-9357-5490d829b8da-740x0.png

Alright so I got pretty distracted making the "Tb" event this past couple of weeks, I had planned on having the Sharing Next Morning finished for the public release but I dunno if I'm making it in time ^_^ it's not long at all (29 cgs total, all of the CGs are now finished though the final set on the train aren't rendered yet), it's just I often underestimate how long RPGM eventing takes. It'll be uploaded soon though allowing those on the Sharing route their exit from Jayce's Apartment :)

I'll be posting the poll for which events you guys want pushed first either later this week or early next week. Once I finish up the remaining "tb" events I'll move onto the DL Orgy scene and once I get a feel for it I'll decide whether any further E3 content will be present in the next patch or not. As much as I want to dive into as much new content as possible, I also don't want to bite off more than I can chew ^_^
Oh! And I really want to have the Night after JP with Sharon event uploaded for the next large patch too, it's truly the "real" end of Jayce's Party lol!

That's about it I think! I would like to be working on several different events at a time going forward. Sort of how it used to be pre-JP because it just makes the update posts a little nicer I think and it's also fun for me to work on different things so :) sending my love to all of you, hope you're having a great week so far ^_^ <3!! xo

//pG

4efd07c5-e85e-4fce-a543-bcdc533536c4-740x0.png

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
I hope this leak will not upset the developer. I see one developer instantly abandon the game when been leaked before being released to the public.it is a nice game but now become a waste for the player who waits patiently for the update.

Reactions: CenestPoincare

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
I hope this leak will not upset the developer. I see one developer instantly abandon the game when been leaked before being released to the public.it is a nice game but now become a waste for the player who waits patiently for the update.
Lisa has already been leaked a lot of times. But the update had to be released tomorrow so no big deal

Last edited:

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
For fuck sake you couldn't wait one more day!?
it's Lisa dude! its Lisa!

if Lisa just looks like your mom for sure we can wait even 20 years! but damn for GOD sake its Lisa! 2 weeks is even too long. every day of waiting feels like 1 week of waiting dude the hype is not even there anymore if 2 weeks interval.
its not their fault to be excite cause its a great and hot game! and once again thank you so much for that hero! we pray for a good health for you hehehe enjoy the game! ^_^

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes