Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
If very short, then mostly this (together with almost whole those characters' content):
- forced~rapy/blackmailed stuff (official reason - author's region laws).
I've played those scenes in renpy remake recently and they were pretty good. Its unfortunate if this game just gonna be vanilla with some cheating/sharing now, scenes like this are the big appeal for ppl like me that dont like vanilla stuff.

Its sad that with every year creators are more and more constrained in what they can put in their games, even in Japan where games like original had bestiality, guro, scat, etc, while latest Empress games feature only scat. And its just because some companies like Visa & Mastercard and puritan politicians push for more restrictions. I hope one day things will improve.

Edit. I didn't post this to argue, if you don't like rough stuff and fine with vanilla its understandable, different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I've played those scenes in renpy remake recently and they were pretty good. Its unfortunate if this game just gonna be vanilla with some cheating/sharing now, scenes like this are the big appeal for ppl like me that dont like vanilla stuff.

Its sad that with every year creators are more and more constrained in what they can put in their games, even in Japan where games like original had bestiality, guro, scat, etc, while latest Empress games feature only scat. And its just because some companies like Visa & Mastercard and puritan politicians push for more restrictions. I hope one day things will improve.

Edit. I didn't post this to argue, if you don't like rough stuff and fine with vanilla its understandable, different strokes for different folks.
Well there is/will still be plenty of sexy stuff in the game that is generally not considered vanilla, though reading some of the other stuff you listed it's probably still gonna be a bit too vanilla for you.
To each their own I guess.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes