TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Frankly, this situation does not concern you. Not everyone's country is suitable for such a subscription, but they still want to play the game. It is normal for fans who have been waiting for months to be impatient about this. I guess you are one of those who paid the fee and you wrote this with sadness that someone leaked it. It would make more sense if you left the idea of who is the hero and who the asshole in your own mind.
Frankly, this situation concerns everyone who enjoys the game.

But that doesn't really matter, because anyone who is a member of this forum is free to respond to any of the comments in this thread, whether it "concerns" them or not. And they don't need your approval.

Regarding people who aren't able to subscribe because of their local laws, or because of trade embargoes, or any other reason, that unfortunate situation is no reason for a player to leak the game. As others have already pointed out, the developer himself will make the game freely available to all very soon.

can any one tell us the Changelog of the new update ?
Just read the last couple of pages of this thread. You'll find posts which contain quotes from the developer's SubscribeStar page. In those devlog posts, he explains what new content is in the update.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Frankly, this situation does not concern you. Not everyone's country is suitable for such a subscription, but they still want to play the game. It is normal for fans who have been waiting for months to be impatient about this. I guess you are one of those who paid the fee and you wrote this with sadness that someone leaked it. It would make more sense if you left the idea of who is the hero and who the asshole in your own mind.
I forgot the other kind of asshole. Those like you who mistake their own assumptions for facts. Newsflash kiddo. I don't pay or subscribe for shit like you assumed, never have. I do however respond to people and Devs with the same level of respect that they give their fans. Palegrass has went out of his way to deliver to both his subscribers and us freeloaders, responding to questions and concerns as well as personally dropping off the updates here when the paid waiting period is over. For that he deserves a bit of respect. He and a bunch of other developers, realize something that you fail to grasp, this forum, and others like it, is a incredible source of free promotion, that when utilized properly can increase their fan base and revenue.
The downside however is people who rush to leak updates prematurely contribute heavily to games being abandoned, impacting the devs financial base and destroying their motivation to continue to develop their games. I don't know what it's like where you live, but in the real world working for free or less than you need to survive is stupid.

Reactions: MaAda87 and OneLuv

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I know it's gonna be a little while for LISA to start working at Moddys again....

But I want my boi Flat to get some Lisa ass!!!!

Don't care if Moddy and Flat, both are dicking her... just want Flat to fuck her.. (NO FLAT LEFT BEHIND!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are they holding hands in the first pic????:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Just let FLAT buttfuck LISA!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Cheers...

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I know it's gonna be a little while for LISA to start working at Moddys again....

Don't care if Moddy and Flat, both are dicking her... just want Flat to fuck her.. (NO FLAT LEFT BEHIND!)

Just let FLAT buttfuck LISA!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Cheers...
Thanks for putting the pics behind spoiler tags this time. It's appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I get what y'all say about them being guardians. So I made them Aunt and Uncle. But, for some reason, Lisa just called Sharon Mom when talking to Gina. Don't know if that was a typo or what. Just started, so I'm still in the tutorial part. Just met Gina at Tom's and they are talking. Hopefully this tutorial isn't much longer. LoL
:eek: lol still typos in the intro after all these years, thanks for letting me know mate xD

I wish he hadn't abandoned the game!
NEVER! :giggle:

As stated dozens of times, the Ren'py version will NOT be updated until after the Jayce Party event is completed (and that will be at least one or two updates away).
I swear every time I come back to this thread I see you fending off the Ren'Py squad redharvest xD! lolol!

I fear for Quency's sanity with Jayce's Party though, I wouldn't want to have to go through the mess I've left in there ^_^!

hoping im still alive before this story is finished LOL
Me too mate :HideThePain:

We will be stuck in this God for saken party for over a year
It's been over a year already xD

Is it OK from PaleGrass to do that? Looks like he hasn't visited this thread for several months.
Grass hibernates in the winter :rolleyes: x)

Who cried after Lisa lock the door and next day landlady broke in tears hugging scene. I forgot line but i little i know " Lisa you don't have to worry Lisa your landlady will be always there for you. You should not keep problem on heart which you are keeping from past. I would like be in too" hearing this Lisa cry in joy. I nearly cried. Heart touching after Lisa rape scene in movie theatre and landlady was worried in car about something has happened to Lisa. After Lisa lock the door and tell i will tell to landlady.
That scene's no longer in the game either :( I liked that one too <3

HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Hi everyone, I have a problem, I reinstalled the new version but my backups don't work. I understand that it's because there were legal problems and scenes had been removed. I love the game but I really don't have the courage to redo everything and I would like to play the update. Does anyone know how to have a full backup?
What backups mate? Do you have your save files still? :eek:

So we get an orgy scene with the upcoming patch ?! Oh boy I just love group sex !
Next patch is..

1,2,3,4,5,6,7.. I dunno there's a lot of people having sex in a room together xD

I'll keep saying it until I go blue in the face , but I love this game and so happy it is back on track with everything that has happened to it
Aww! ^_^ thank you mate! <3

That depends on the next poll I suppose ^_^ it could be sooner than you think!
I am gonna do a Moddy + Flat wallpaper this time too though so I'll try make it nice :)!

Are they holding hands in the first pic????:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
..does kinda look like it? oops..

----------------------------

HIII F95! x))))

It's been a hot minute since I strolled these parts lol!
Like waayy too long and I am sorry for that. Stressy few months but good times ahead, I swear ^_^

I think I've replied to all messages now, if I've missed someone - prod me xD
Gonna work on a set for a bit then probably hit the hay, I woke up at 4am this morning :HideThePain:

It's nice to see so many of you are still here though, it's really nice :)
Sending my love guys!! <3 x

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
:eek: lol still typos in the intro after all these years, thanks for letting me know mate xD

NEVER! :giggle:

I swear every time I come back to this thread I see you fending off the Ren'Py squad redharvest xD! lolol!

I fear for Quency's sanity with Jayce's Party though, I wouldn't want to have to go through the mess I've left in there ^_^!

Me too mate :HideThePain:

It's been over a year already xD

Grass hibernates in the winter :rolleyes: x)

That scene's no longer in the game either :( I liked that one too <3

HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

What backups mate? Do you have your save files still? :eek:

Next patch is..

1,2,3,4,5,6,7.. I dunno there's a lot of people having sex in a room together xD

Aww! ^_^ thank you mate! <3

That depends on the next poll I suppose ^_^ it could be sooner than you think!
I am gonna do a Moddy + Flat wallpaper this time too though so I'll try make it nice :)!

..does kinda look like it? oops..

----------------------------

HIII F95! x))))

It's been a hot minute since I strolled these parts lol!
Like waayy too long and I am sorry for that. Stressy few months but good times ahead, I swear ^_^

I think I've replied to all messages now, if I've missed someone - prod me xD
Gonna work on a set for a bit then probably hit the hay, I woke up at 4am this morning :HideThePain:

It's nice to see so many of you are still here though, it's really nice :)
Sending my love guys!! <3 x
Great to see you after a long time...

captain my captain.gif

Cheers :cool: :cool:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi PG please can you be a bit more expilicent in your reports on subscribestar as it's been a while I can't remember and decipher your acronyms. Maybe others definitely have more memory than me, in fact when I play the new version I will have to go back with the saves because I remember very little. ;) Thanks my friend bye:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

justtimepass08

Aug 31, 2020
Need to update walkthrough . Trying to complete Byron path I already slept more than 5 time but nothing triggers, I also completed coffee 1 and coffee 2 still no new option do it requires to complete jungle trip?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019

What's ironic is I still have the 2.7 Ren'py version sitting in my documents so I can enjoy the Paul/Duncan routes whenever I want :).

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Same. I still have the pre-cut copy. Never really played the Paul/Duncan route, so don't exactly miss em, but I believe there were other things that got caught in the censorship crossfire as well. Also I prefer to preserve a copy of the PG's original vision, even if incomplete.

• Red Heart

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Hey PG, I'm sure it's annoying to start up a 3rd thing, but do you have a Buy Me a Coffee account or anything like this? I'd much prefer to make one larger contribution instead of the monthly deal but I realize it's probably a pain. Just curious

Dec 15, 2023
Please tell me that the dev is going to finish Jayce party with the next update
Cause it's been NEAR A YEAR THAT THE RENPY VERSION HASN'T GOT ANY UPDATES

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes