LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone provide the MAC version of the game?
You're better off waiting. The new update has been released internally but according to PaleGrass, the game is broken on MACs. Once it is fixed and officially released, feel free to pick it up with the new content as well.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Overall nice to see the party finally (nearing) an end lol. Tbh not the biggest fan of how outfit 3 ultimately turned out, but I guess that's what won the polls. While the skirt is a nice change, the top is honestly not terribly different in the overall cut than outfit 2 imo

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Playing rpgm is lagging for me... Is there a doctor in here that knows how to perform surgery on JSON file to unlock all scenes in the recollection room?

Tried opening the map96 file with VCS but holy hell its a nightmare!!!!!

Cheers :giggle: :giggle:

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Playing rpgm is lagging for me... Is there a doctor in here that knows how to perform surgery on JSON file to unlock all scenes in the recollection room?

Tried opening the map96 file with VCS but holy hell its a nightmare!!!!!

Cheers :giggle: :giggle:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Playing rpgm is lagging for me...
Yes, the engine is a nightmare for older, low-core CPUs.
I read in the thread of another game made in RPGM how to improve the fps, but I'll have to look it up as I can't remember which game it was :HideThePain:.

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
How long did he say it will take for the bug fixes patch to drop? i'm considering downloading the broken patch cuz i cant wait anymore

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
How long did he say it will take for the bug fixes patch to drop? i'm considering downloading the broken patch cuz i cant wait anymore
2 more days i am pretty sure the proper one will release before this week.. PG isn't replying us so he's working rn i think

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes