fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
PaleGrass never disappoints. I played the unstable version. Some bugs, but the content is great! excited for the stable version.

gialm

Aug 16, 2023
Cheating and Cuck routes are not yet finished.... This patch completes the DANNY LEAVES - ORGY ROUTE.
The orgy feels partly like rape or at least forced sex. He's already gotten into trouble for similar scenes. He can keep the scenes but I think he will have to change the dialogue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
any users had any luck opening the update on Mac? I'm using Sonoma and can't get the game window to open after using the chmod to make the file executable / allowing security permissions. any advice appreciated!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Man chill out PaleGrass on the way.. Just wait for 2,3 or 4 more days i am pretty sure he will release the new one on public..patience my guy patience.. Yours faithfully Lisa.. Muaaah..... View attachment 3904444

Read before typing next time bro... my comment was in no was directed towards PG but rather at the lazy brain dead twit who was whining about the game being dead despite there being two whole pages talking about the upcoming release right above his post.

Reactions: %&543ahn

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Yes it's kinda difficult if you don't know how to read. See like 10 post above yours
Listen m8.. I understand it can be annoying if ppl ask the same question several times. How ever that doesnt give you the right to act like a spoiled little punk.. Simply scroll past it and move on with your life.

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Listen m8.. I understand it can be annoying if ppl ask the same question several times. How ever that doesnt give you the right to act like a spoiled little punk.. Simply scroll past it and move on with your life.
You know that my answer is better than no answer? Now you know that there is an update. The annoying parts are that it was leaked right 10 post before and that you say "there is no patreon" but you don't go to the first page and see that there is subscribestar. You are just lazy, that's what make people answer like i did.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You know that my answer is better than no answer? Now you know that there is an update. The annoying parts are that it was leaked right 10 post before and that you say "there is no patreon" but you don't go to the first page and see that there is subscribestar. You are just lazy, that's what make people answer like i did.
Actually not, Id prefer no answer to that thing.. However I believe I got my answer, so Im all good.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope, havent seen an update for ages and as the dev doesnt use Patreon its kinda hard to follow..
Is there some reason you can't open that is also linked in the OP?

And there is an update out, has been, and will be more...

Atomandguts

Formerly 'Rittiklodha_234'
Sep 15, 2022
Is paul character totally remove from the game development or there is a chance of him coming back ?

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I don't know how the rpgm works... but with this new patch, do we have to start a new game from the beginning? As Paul has been removed, the bar scene has been removed, renders have been remastered and some graphics have been changed in free roam...

will my old saves work?

cheers :) :) :)

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I don't know how the rpgm works... but with this new patch, do we have to start a new game from the beginning? As Paul has been removed, the bar scene has been removed, renders have been remastered and some graphics have been changed in free roam...

will my old saves work?

cheers :) :) :)
The 2.90 saves work

Reactions: tubitvdishi2
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes