SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah dang, this is what I was checking to see about as I know the person that does the renpy port is waiting for that to be done before updating. No use expecting it any time soon then.
Who knows if they are even still around that much or will update, they have not comment/posted much in months.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Lisa [v0.3b] [PaleGrass]

Changlog:
N/A, sorry :rolleyes:

Windows:
Man it's been 4 days and this is the first version of the patch. It's completely unstable and riddled with game breaking bugs. I don't know whether the upload you've posted even has the bugfix patch applied to it, if not then this could potentially ruin many user's save files.

The patches often get leaked, usually around 7-10 days after release and by that point it's the second or third iteration of the patch. This is the first upload I've made, another is due later today.

This thread is soon to be flooded with users complaining about breaks in the game, events replaying, unable to move and so on. Not to mention the fact that some events simply aren't final either.
PaleGrass is the name on the thread, I'm the one who will bear the brunt of the complaints. Something like this could easily destroy any reputation I have. Maybe it was uploaded somewhere else already and if it was it's not your fault obviously.

I'm in crisis management mode atm. I thought the stress was over.

I dunno what the rules are regarding updating the thread name but if at all possible can I request that the mod / mods just hold off on doing so until I at least get a somewhat stable version of the patch uploaded when I get home later.

---

To all players:

PLEASE DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR CURRENT SAVE, THIS PATCH IS UNSTABLE

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Man it's been 4 days and this is the first version of the patch. It's completely unstable and riddled with game breaking bugs. I don't know whether the upload you've posted even has the bugfix patch applied to it, if not then this could potentially ruin many user's save files.

The patches often get leaked, usually around 7-10 days after release and by that point it's the second or third iteration of the patch. This is the first upload I've made, another is due later today.

This thread is soon to be flooded with users complaining about breaks in the game, events replaying, unable to move and so on. Not to mention the fact that some events simply aren't final either.
PaleGrass is the name on the thread, I'm the one who will bear the brunt of the complaints. Something like this could easily destroy any reputation I have. Maybe it was uploaded somewhere else already and if it was it's not your fault obviously.

I'm in crisis management mode atm. I thought the stress was over.

I dunno what the rules are regarding updating the thread name but if at all possible can I request that the mod / mods just hold off on doing so until I at least get a somewhat stable version of the patch uploaded when I get home later.

---

To all players:

I'm just gonna wait for the proper patch and the Renpy version... till then, I'll just torture myself by edging myself slowly till the proper patch releases and then I'll just paint the walls :p:p:p:cool:

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, if it is true that the above is full of errors, then I prefer to wait because this game is not small and I play on my game saves

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe it was uploaded somewhere else already and if it was it's not your fault obviously.
Yes, it's uploaded on other sites.

Hello, if it is true that the above is full of errors, then I prefer to wait because this game is not small and I play on my game saves
Then make copies of them....

I'm just gonna wait for the proper patch and the Renpy version... till then, I'll just torture myself by edging myself slowly till the proper patch releases and then I'll just paint the walls :p:p:p:cool:

There are 3 more updates before that can even happen, that is if the person who made it is even still active.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Maybe it was uploaded somewhere else already and if it was it's not your fault obviously.

---

To all players:

Yup - I saw it on svscomics-com before it was put up here...

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Well ppl have been warned now and it's not been put in the downloads on the front page so maybe the damage on this end will be pretty contained.

SonsOfLiberty maybe edit your posts with the disclaimer this can brick your saves and is not the final version.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Well I didn't look in this thread for some time. I'm happy you continue with the game PaleGrass. Cannot use Subscribestar for some reason but I will follow the development here. Good luck my friend.

Reactions: maiie

purplerat01

Apr 11, 2022
Yep, my saves got deleted. My fault. Downloaded the file without checking further down the thread.

Let me serve as a cautionary tale to prevent you from downloading the recently posted update.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
This is why it's called a beta release folks. Any game released in that phase needs tester feedback and quality control before it becomes suitable for public en-masse. I don't want to sound like a broken speaker, but I again reiterate: Please wait for an official release by the dev, which is mere days away.

You'll only be doing your immersion a favor by trading in some patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skorm007

%&543ahn

Feb 9, 2024
Nah he's just a prime example of why society requires "Do not Drink" labels on bottles of bleach. God must truly love stupid lazy people because he sure does make a lot of them...
Man chill out PaleGrass on the way.. Just wait for 2,3 or 4 more days i am pretty sure he will release the new one on public..patience my guy patience.. Yours faithfully Lisa.. Muaaah..... 1715101065904.png

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Please update this version thank you
i already did that, but what's the point of posting it when even the developer is talking about game-breaking bugs in this version?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes